Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
I think you covered it! Used to think she was harmless, too, but the Michelin thing shows she is not shy to use her followers as a weapon.

Seems to be on a sponsored food tour so no big faux pas yet lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
It's like she's just learned the word misogynistic and wants to use it as much as possible 🤣

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
SO cringe. God that clip she posted of her audiobook, her intonation is awful, it sounds like a first draft
The only part I'm curious about is the chapter on haters. 😂 She mentioned someone saying "mean things" to her in real life and I'm actually dying to know, lol.

moronglace

Chatty Member

Sob story as book promo. Ugh honestly I’m so curious if her book is as annoying as she is or if her ghost writer (“albeit”) took the edge off

moronglace

Chatty Member

Why does she speak SO fast she garbles words and I had to listen three times to understand:

“…un’app linguistica, si chima (sic) Babbel. E la mia isenate (sic) mi ha sudderito (sic) di fare questo”

Again driving home that she doesn’t really speak Italian like this, otherwise she’d know better. Imagine Dario watching this content like “wtf are you doing”.

Of course she only speaks Italian “a whole day” when she’s getting paid to, and she can’t even take the time to do a new take where she correctly says “chiama”, “insegnante”, “suggerito”. She’s lazy and a terrible representation for Babbel, why do they keep working with her?

• Haha

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I'm sure when they were just in New York together she was getting offended people were assuming he'd propose??

She did multiple stories on how they've discussed it but now's not the time, etc and that wasn't long ago...

emm

VIP Member
I think you covered it! Used to think she was harmless, too, but the Michelin thing shows she is not shy to use her followers as a weapon.

Seems to be on a sponsored food tour so no big faux pas yet lol.
I'm waiting for some kind of comment about "it's so funny to hear English everywhere, I'm so used to speaking Italian now" as a segue into another ad for whatever that language app is

Denise0211

VIP Member
I'm still confused as to why she was shocked someone said that. Her entire personality was Cheetos, boxed mac'n' cheese and ranch dressing on everything. That is, until she started earning enough to treat Dario to Michelin restaurants lol.

Denise0211

VIP Member
She's been so active and snarky in her comments the past couple of months. That's why I know her hair was the studio's choice (people were saying they missed her curls or didn't recognize her). Evidently the show wanted to highlight that she and Kelly look alike. (???) Her Business Barbie pantsuit is courtesy her BFF Maddy with a Y. Lol. She's a stylist, you know. 😅

Yeah, there she has a middle aged Midwestern Karen look.

Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
Kacie is a freaking snowflake and becoming a big headed bully. Big head from her book? Not only did she make a new reel about her "misogynist haters" but she responded to EVERYONE disagreeing with her OTT reaction to Swifty's new album. Just a few really benign comments that she couldn't handle. 🙄

IMG_20240421_202806.jpg

IMG_20240421_202849.jpg

IMG_20240421_202831.jpg

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, after 2 months "they" supposedly knew they were going to marry. They discussed at length when he'd propose, how (no people around) when the wedding would be and ring details. It's the most un-italian thing lol. And yeah, her US fans are going nuts. Some even pre-ordered the book bc of it. 🤦🏼So looks like you were right about her plan lol.
It's so weird to almost arrange to be proposed to, why not just decide to get married together, I wonder how much of the wedding will be gifted

emm

VIP Member
Her proposal story sounded so American I'm almost doubting Dario is Italian. 😂 Its wild they were so invested in timelines.

Also, she's doing travel tours outside of Italy too? How is she this popular? I can't stand her Clean Girl Tana Mongeau persona.
I haven't watched it but the clip I saw looks very much like she's pitching for a film or TV series
---
I'd imagine most of her fans must be in the US, they love this kind of thing

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, they'll all want to see the ring and cry lol.

But I have a really weird feeling, especially based on her lastest promo reels (ciao, he said) she's going to pitch this to Netflix. And I bet they bite. This type of crap is popular without even trying.
Omg i hadn't even thought that but I agree, I am still shocked at the fact that the book has huge sales and that there is a tour. I bet they're hoping for an Emily in Paris style thing 🤢