Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
"3% italian" tell me you're American withou5 telling me you're American 🤣 that trailer looks like every awful hallmark film shown during Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I feel like the proposal didn't sound that romantic?? She didn't feel 100% and wasn't in the mood to go out but he still dragged her out.

They live in Italy, surely he could've just held off for a few weeks and took a road trip and proposed then - that makes me think there was a 'planned' element for it to happen now.

Reactions: 4

Denise0211

VIP Member
I can’t believe Dario is in hospital and she’s about to leave for a book tour 🙃 Also why would he be in a hospital in Bologna?
I'm guessing he was motorbiking around and he wiped out near there. I just noticed the hospital view after you mentioned!

Reactions: 3

Denise0211

VIP Member
Do people really believe she and her mom had a bad Airbnb, and ...wow! She happened to then stay in her friend's b&b that she promoted and linked? 🙄

Denise0211

VIP Member
Shes really trying to play up the dumb American stereotype 🤦‍♀️
But is she playing? 🤣 I honestly feel she's that hokey and uneducated. Though, yeah, I do feel she embraces it bc she knows most of her subs are just the same. Instead of assimilating to her new home and improving her knowledge, she just stays her same stunted self to be relatable I guess.

It's amazing to me she lived in NYC for years and is still so derpy.

emm

VIP Member
But is she playing? 🤣 I honestly feel she's that hokey and uneducated. Though, yeah, I do feel she embraces it bc she knows most of her subs are just the same. Instead of assimilating to her new home and improving her knowledge, she just stays her same stunted self to be relatable I guess.

It's amazing to me she lived in NYC for years and is still so derpy.
Yeh I'd say she's just stopped even trying to hide how ignorant she is
The way she looked at 'albeit' didn't seem like she didn't know how to pronounce it, it was like she'd never seen the word before. No way in hell she wrote this book alone

Denise0211

VIP Member
Let me off, world. Kacie is going to indeed be a guest on the Kelly Clarkson show. 🙄 I knew this would happen, especially with her timing being in NYC.

@moronglace can you take one for the team and watch? 😂

• Sick

emm

VIP Member
By popular demand (and to stop cluttering up Sofie's World's thread) Kacie has her own!
Typical American living in Italy (more specifically Florence) who moved there for love, but possibly the most ignorant about culture I have seen.
Where to start? Her (chef) boyfriend chose to name one of their (beautiful) cats Miso and she thought it was some kind of Italian food...Endlessly advertising language learning apps but has a VERY low level of (awfully pronounced) Italian, currently in London and had no idea everywhere didn't call their underground transport systems The Subway.
Despite all this, for myself anyway, just seemed like the typical clueless and naive American abroad, but in a non offensive,not harming anyone, way. That is until relatively when (gourmand and food conosseur that she is) she was disappointed by a Michelin dining experience and encouraged her Stans to go over and criticise the restaurant. I don't have time to go into her ridiculous complaint but her boyfriend doesn't seem to back her up abotu it and the restaurant themselves seem to find it funny, so her stans tagging the Michelin Giude in their complaints doesn't seem to have had any effect :ROFLMAO:
What have I missed?
Enjoy!

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t believe Dario is in hospital and she’s about to leave for a book tour 🙃 Also why would he be in a hospital in Bologna?

moronglace

Chatty Member
She’s trying so hard to do the “From Scratch” thing but her life just isn’t that interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 2

moronglace

Chatty Member
She’s the kind of person who makes things her entire personality, The Office, Taylor Swift, Cheetos.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’m looking to visit Cinque Terre this September, not booked any accommodation yet so thought I’d have a look.. one she recommended (with only one bedroom) is more than 650EUR a night 😑 so relatable.

• Wow

Denise0211

VIP Member
Her proposal story sounded so American I'm almost doubting Dario is Italian. 😂 Its wild they were so invested in timelines.

Also, she's doing travel tours outside of Italy too? How is she this popular? I can't stand her Clean Girl Tana Mongeau persona.