Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when she started messing with her hair, that was the end for her. Social Media went to her head and she really thought she was something special, I bet she's devastated no one is making enquiries about where the goes/what she uses these days. You'd certainly avoid her filler doctor lol! It reminds me of Geogina Rodrigues she looks best natural and bronzed when you put too much makeup on her she doesn't look good. Certain faces don't need too much. I have a cousin who looks awful like a man with make up too 😂😂😂

Btw this is Carina Anna’s friend, she's doing well for herself these days.

Reactions: 4
I think when she started messing with her hair, that was the end for her. Social Media went to her head and she really thought she was something special, I bet she's devastated no one is making enquiries about where the goes/what she uses these days. You'd certainly avoid her filler doctor lol! It reminds me of Geogina Rodrigues she looks best natural and bronzed when you put too much makeup on her she doesn't look good. Certain faces don't need too much. I have a cousin who looks awful like a man with make up too 😂😂😂
The pale lip combo is terrible on her as well. She’s always worn a pale lip when I think she would have looked lovely with red but now they’re so big and pale it makes her face look harsh.

Reactions: 2
All these aesthetic people kept giving her freebies and she kept saying yes. This is why you need good advisors.

Do you think her and Josh will be staying together? Still no marriage no kids. She would be better off going low key and moving on with her life

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she can survive without him
She has no money and no job

And how does he have money? through scamming people? or is he now a “crypto millionaire” lol

For sure I know Anna’s last job was being a massuese at the Hilton on Park Lane, that's how they got all the discounted hotel stays lol I don't think she will be going back to that or working for Elemis.

Reactions: 3
What were Anna and Josh doing before Instagram? I remember reading a while back that Anna was in a music video of some sort

What were Anna and Josh doing before Instagram? I remember reading a while back that Anna was in a music video of some sort
anna was a beautician and Josh had just started his engineering job.. he kept flexing big time with that like he went cambridge but it was south bank 🤣🤣 is that even on the ranking list?

if he had stuck with his role he could have been making legit big money without filing for bankruptcy every 2 years

Reactions: 5
Omgggg I was so obsessed with these two! Like obsessed. Anna has ruined herself, but I think it’s all Josh’s fault. He is narcissistic and nasty. He has fallen out with all of his friends, tried so hard to be Kanye. Sad life they live

Reactions: 6
The way that these two fell off is insane. I remember she was also BFF’s with Andrea Diamond too at one point! Can somebody also explain the Sundarbay story?

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she leave him and find herself a nice low-key businessman so she can live her best life and make a comeback on Instagram. She’s got Sasha who can introduce her to people. Guess she sees herself as the ride or die lol this ain’t the right man to do it for!!

The way that these two fell off is insane. I remember she was also BFF’s with Andrea Diamond too at one point! Can somebody also explain the Sundarbay story?
i only know a little bit, he was basically doing the line with some well off indian guy as the investor but assume as always Josh fell out with him or tried to rip him off, next thing you know sundarbay has been taken over by ibby and he brings charlotte on board and they smash it!

They used to Hang around these 2 asian sisters who were super rich then fell out and on one of the sister q&a they called him out for basically ‘loaninv’ money off them and he never paid them back.

this guy not only rips off his followers but also his friends.

anna seems to be in her element atm with her friends like aimazin and sasha as they are all vapid and superficial as her

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know they ever had anything to do with Sundarbay? They had Slnghr which was a major flop.

i only know a little bit, he was basically doing the line with some well off indian guy as the investor but assume as always Josh fell out with him or tried to rip him off, next thing you know sundarbay has been taken over by ibby and he brings charlotte on board and they smash it!

They used to Hang around these 2 asian sisters who were super rich then fell out and on one of the sister q&a they called him out for basically ‘loaninv’ money off them and he never paid them back.

anna seems to be in her element atm with her friends like aimazin and sasha as they are all vapid and superficial as her
Wrote my post before I saw this. Is that the Gill guy the investor?

I followed the Indian guy investor gf on IG
I think it was last year she did a q&a and someone asked about her boyf old company and she basically said Anna and Josh conned them really badly, they are literally scammers I don’t know how they get away with it.
If I was that good at scamming people I wouldn’t be living on top of a coffee shop tho.
They need to get married or have kids already she must be so bored living the same life.
I’ve been following her since I was about 17 and I’m 24 now, she hasn’t evolved or levelled up in any way

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know they ever had anything to do with Sundarbay? They had Slnghr which was a major flop.

Wrote my post before I saw this. Is that the Gill guy the investor?
they’ve had so many ‘lines’

slnghr, Sundarbay. Almau, Jwshua. All failed because they dont want to put in the work and just want the money asap.

yeh think Gill is still part of sundarbay, more a silent partner

Reactions: 7

slnghr, Sundarbay. Almau, Jwshua. All failed because they dont want to put in the work and just want the money asap.

And they don’t even have the following now to pull that off, whatever they do they are going to have to work double hard.

I remember my friend and I seeing Anna wearing the Slnghr stuff and being like omg can’t wait to buy, but it was never available lol everything always just said ‘sold out’. Now I’m sure they only ever had a sample.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Annie Hood was their brand too.
Anna tried to launch date night outfit (a blog where you paid a pound a month)… He has destroyed her confidence.
All her friends left and levelled up. She is stuck with him.