Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the shape of her top lip now too, it’s like it’s gotten wider and rounder with filler but not plumper or anything, it looks 2d 🫢

Reactions: 3
Annie Hood was their brand too.
Anna tried to launch date night outfit (a blog where you paid a pound a month)… He has destroyed her confidence.
All her friends left and levelled up. She is stuck with him.
I knew there was another line, also those stupid felt bags ‘nothing is real’

Reactions: 5
i only know a little bit, he was basically doing the line with some well off indian guy as the investor but assume as always Josh fell out with him or tried to rip him off, next thing you know sundarbay has been taken over by ibby and he brings charlotte on board and they smash it!

They used to Hang around these 2 asian sisters who were super rich then fell out and on one of the sister q&a they called him out for basically ‘loaninv’ money off them and he never paid them back.

this guy not only rips off his followers but also his friends.

anna seems to be in her element atm with her friends like aimazin and sasha as they are all vapid and superficial as her
Omg was it syzxo and her sister Maria? I remember them 2 being so close to Anna and Josh, constantly hanging around together. Then all of sudden they stopped posting each other and removed each other, Syzxo got asked about it on her stories and she said she doesnt wanna talk about it.. she was so hush hush about what happened. I never knew she actually said on her insta she got conned by them wowwwww 😦

Also I remember Ibby was really close to josh so its quite messed up how Josh only see's his rich friends as money bags... bet no one can trust him now

Reactions: 6
Yes it was them! It was Maria who did the q&a.

Her sister also made a sly dig at friends and money but didnt mention names but it was obvious who it was 🤣🤣

They con and use everyone in their lives.

Suprised carina is friends with them again as they dropped her after anna started gaining a following

Reactions: 4
Wow i just said a few posts up they are a great pair of friends but even they couldn’t last.

soon Sasha will be gone

Wow so she’s fell out with Aimee too. Does she even have any friends left? She’s doing herself no favours staying with Josh, she could’ve levelled up ages ago

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s still friends with Sasha, surely she’s clocked on?
Sasha is like Arab old money rich. She's probably the type to carelessly handle the bills at restaurants and wouldn't even blink an eye. I bet Anna is relieved :rolleyes: I wonder how much Anna thieved from her "friends" in total, must be a 6 digit figure atleast including businesses :confused:

She used to hang around with this person and quite recently as well but just went to look if they follow each other still and they don’t! Another friend she’s lost
i always thought this friendship was like a paid for friendship, so fake and weird

Why doesn’t she leave him and find herself a nice low-key businessman so she can live her best life and make a comeback on Instagram. She’s got Sasha who can introduce her to people. Guess she sees herself as the ride or die lol this ain’t the right man to do it for!!
Yeah she needs to keep it moving and find a decent low-key guy and flourish discretely at this point. What is the large following bringing to her life? It’s not like she’s using her platform for any sort of useful purpose. I mean look at Patricia Bright.. 2 kids, husband, actual success and adds value to her audience.

did you see Haruka Anna’s ex-friend, the pretty Japanese girl. She’s moved on, living life and bought a house with her partner. He seems to be a decent low-key guy who is all about her and minds his own business. Her insta is @hxruka and I’ve noticed she’s just had a baby!

they’ve had so many ‘lines’

slnghr, Sundarbay. Almau, Jwshua. All failed because they dont want to put in the work and just want the money asap.

yeh think Gill is still part of sundarbay, more a silent partner
Annie Hood and Fader Meine too… lol

i always thought this friendship was like a paid for friendship, so fake and weird
She was/is friends with Amira Moosa too… she’s like old money rich from a Pakistani background and lives in Belgravia.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they use their friends possessions/access to whatever they have to keep up their fake lifestyle.

I know back in the day they used to take their photos all in Carinas house and outside as she lived around Canada Water so it looked pretty modern and nice in their townhouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
did you see Haruka Anna’s ex-friend, the pretty Japanese girl. She’s moved on, living life and bought a house with her partner. He seems to be a decent low-key guy who is all about her and minds his own business. Her insta is @hxruka and I’ve noticed she’s just had a baby!
I liked Haruka but she hanging out with some major porta potties eg dbz and aaliyah 🤢

I remember they briefly were trying to lick the arse of the indian burberry model? Forgot her name. Neelam maybe!?

And then there was harley shah for a while.

wonder who anna will hang with now apart from
Sasha all her ‘outings’ were with aimee’s crew.

Reactions: 7
I liked Haruka but she hanging out with some major porta potties eg dbz and aaliyah 🤢

I remember they briefly were trying to lick the arse of the indian burberry model? Forgot her name. Neelam maybe!?

What does Haruka’s man do? Cause I’ve just seen Ibriz post a photo with Haruka, her man, dbz and a bunch of Albanian trappers…

she may be hanging with these porta potty girls as their guys are the mutual connection.

Reactions: 2

Wait who was beg friending neelam and harley?

What does Haruka’s man do? Cause I’ve just seen Ibriz post a photo with Haruka, her man, dbz and a bunch of Albanian trappers…

she may be hanging with these porta potty girls as their guys are the mutual connection.
Albanian trappers 🤣🤣 don’t know what Haruka’s man does but she’s a b2b coordinator for l’occitane. Speaking of Anna’s failed business endeavours, have any of you bought from Coucoo dbzdutch new brand? What in the bbl fashion are those designs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait who was beg friending neelam and harley?

Albanian trappers 🤣🤣 don’t know what Haruka’s man does but she’s a b2b coordinator for l’occitane. Speaking of Anna’s failed business endeavours, have any of you bought from Coucoo dbzdutch new brand? What in the bbl fashion are those designs
what in the bbl hahahahhaa. I would love a thread on dbzdutch

• Haha
I knew there was another line, also those stupid felt bags ‘nothing is real’
Oh I forgot about the “nothing is real” 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear they do this and bankrupt themselves about 4 times a year

Reactions: 2