Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Naw did not need to see the shirt open and sports bra on show. Showed us more her tatas for them than the hotel room for divincis

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I felt for her I remember one off mine painting my newly papered walls with nail varnish 😑
yes she has let him off with bad behaviour and it’s only now she has 2 she is realising she’s made a rod for her own back

MDC

Chatty Member
Julie and Lmd wear them stupid Dana bands they have heeds on them like Ballinderry onions😂
All the insta twats promoting the shit BPerfect powder today, do they realise how stupid they all look, certainly doesn’t make them look any better? Julie still has a big face and it’s well shiney 🙈

Deevee47

VIP Member
Is there another insta hun that sits on her arse on a sofa or chair as much as she does???

Yousaidwhat?

She definitely would. The gurning she does over nothing is off the scale and then trying to gloss over it. She's just a lazy big so and so

I totally get you btw. I didn't have 2 under 2, but I had 4 under 5. We decided on one more and it was twins lol. And the youngest twin had a lot of medical issues. So so hard
Oh my! You know what though you get into a routine and just get on with things 😊. I hope the youngest twin is doing ok and you’re coping ok as well x

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
Hopefully!!!!! Because if loved ones won’t be honest with her at least she can come here for some hard truth. Let’s hope it sinks in!

She hasn’t been on since Sunday she must have been on tattle for a wee catch up and decided not to post anything!!

ellielou

Shame on da vincis hotel for gifting her a free stay, what benefit will she be to them as she is a lazy big lump, will never put a foot in their door again and we go quite regular
was just about to say that.. the hotel must be desperate for gifting thou thing a freebie.. da Vincis no thanks.. is not the one small step was promoting during the summer

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree. There’s no excuse. She’s not ill nor has she ever mentioned having any issues apart from diabetes when pregnant.

I honestly don’t get why she isn’t out and about with the children in a buggy and letting danny run around. He’s constantly indoors unless he’s out with his dad. She must be soon growing roots to that sofa!

Always sounds so out of breath
---
You’ll be pleased to know she’s ordered another one for the other part of the hall. 😂😂😂😂

It just needs a runner on the floor- no space for another tat holder and a lamp. 😂😂😂

How many times is she going to show that bloody console table, she has more shite on it every time, will be buckling under the weight of her tat….

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She’s a lazy fat bastard god forgive me but she barely leaves that sofa, play with them instead of letting them wreck and then complain about it 🙄
I know. Her laying like a lump just letting them wreck. She really is aa lazy fat bastard and she doesn't give a shit