Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Incase you all missed it. It’s called my left side.
And 2 hours per episode. Julie that’s a movie love with different sequels.

Turkish love story drama. She’s watching 365 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Julie has absolutely no taste and has never had an original thought in her life. I’ve been hoping she wouldn’t ruin the lovely new build. So far, there’s nothing that couldn’t be put right 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
So in her latest chat she says she worries going anywhere and getting invites as her weight is around her belly etc

surely that would incentivise you to lose weight? She does feck all bar a dander to try to lose it? Buy some kettlebells/dumbells etc and do some you tube video exercises when the kids are asleep or getting them out walking. Where there is a will there is a way!
Its not rocket science, she not even…trying, not that we can see.
She seems to be compliment fishing. Says that but wears dresses like that and runs about roaring and shouting

And you're so right. She spends that much time with her arse stuck tk the sofa, she could be doing YT workouts rightly

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Sweet lord she’s put an occasional bedroom chair in the lounge diner. Nil points for styling Julie.
I thought that was her hall beside the console table
---
Looking again I see it’s not

Last edited:
  • Sick

Yousaidwhat?

And the plastic /pleather jacket with the studs. What even is that!? She has the worst dress sense. it’s like she doesn’t know who she is anymore. Hideous!
Not one of those pieces of clothing would make me want to run out to Primark and buy them

Deevee47

VIP Member
Only £79 though… so if it’s a bargain it’s best to get it to fill the empty space 😝 it’s far too small for that room..she doesn’t have a clue

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
What’s the tea with them why did they spilt?
Can’t really remember exact details but I think their relationship broke down and he just up and left. He wasn’t from Limavady and had no ties to the area. There was some chat at the time that he couldn’t stand her newly found Snapchat fame (back in the day) and the unwanted attention it brought him.

• Wow

barbie22!

No harm I am not body shaming but the size of her stomach is shocking all together in that video she had up when Danny ran up to her she could hardly get him lifted

• Angry