Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovingthegossipgirl

Julie really needs to see a doctor, her lips are blue in the last few videos and her breathing is shocking. It's more than her weight at this point, she needs to talk to someone.

Reactions: 1

holla87

Sweet lord she’s put an occasional bedroom chair in the lounge diner. Nil points for styling Julie.

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She blocked me ages ago and i hadnt seen her on my feed-i havnt been on this thread in so long but seen her this evening! Is she expecting again?

• Haha

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
you definitely are body shaming 🤷🏼‍♀️ yes she probably could be doing with moving a bit more but she does look well in that reel.. she’s got two young kids so naturally she’s going to carry a bit more weight around her stomach. like body shame all you want but don’t say you aren’t when you obviously are
And I suppose barbie you match your name you are body shaming you might not think you are but you are!
It’s so hard to lose weight at any time as many others will agree
I think she looked good I loved the dress and her Jacket she looked well.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Me t
I like the jacket lol

Me too 😁 and the dress, though I don't suit strappy it will probably be nice on Julie.

She probably doesn't know who she is anymore, she's had a lot of changes in a short space of time and that would be a lot for anyone to cope with - it's sad she feels she has to play it all out on social media rather than put her phone away for a wee while til she's settled and more organised and happy with her own life/routine.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone
I use to order as did a few friends when they did Slimming world packs I soon stopped when I got bad chicken and mince I complained and they blocked me on FB 😂that was a few years ago so hopefully they have improved
Julie’s steak did look good