Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Back to Work tomorrow Julie now the real chaos begins no sitting on your hole watching tv all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She’s full of 💩 the confidence is oozing out of her, she’s a big bully, she’s just fishing for compliments on how gorgeous she thought she looked, dogs dinner comes to mind
Aye she loves herself. Same when she posts the catfish crap. Just wants compliments. She's an ugly big lump

ellenlo

Out with the mates this weekend, can you imagine these gulpins descending on your place, the noise of them and they are rough as fcuk, shocking to have that staying in your business
It would be your worse nightmare

Irishbird20

Big pity party for our jules today. Anyone else think she's hinting for a free pt. Also saying it was a massive struggle to go to an event but now planning her own lol

• Haha

ellenlo

She hasn’t been on since Sunday she must have been on tattle for a wee catch up and decided not to post anything!!

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I think she’s loud but I’ve met her on a couple off occasions and got on ok with her but I’m 5ft 8 and she’s taller than me but says all the time she’s 5 6 or 5 7 , She really needs to take Danny in hand her family and the Boyos have him ruined he’s a spoilt wee skitter.
Yeah I'm 5'6 and she was way taller than me. I've met her and day events and found her rude. And then twice I've seen her on nights out and have cringed at how loud and mouthy and ignorant she was. As my dear old dad drinks in and wits out. Definitely a spoilt wee skittering and the more she laughs along with it the harder she's going to find it

ellenlo

Even her car is stinking inside and out lazy bitch anything to get out of the house can’t wait for the walk!!

Deevee47

VIP Member
Just her usual crass disgusting ways are rubbing off on her child and now he thinks it’s acceptable to do and say equally crude things egged on my her laughing like a big gulpin at him.

I've avoid her stories for the past wee while. What on earth did Danny/ Julie do?!!