JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t be crying about a privilege that is denied to so many, this is about Danny not her and she’s making it all about her. Where’s his wee photo for his first day at nursery at least he will get to do all the things in nursery that he should be doing and getting for his age that he didn’t get to do at home
Yeah like she mentioned he’ll be able to do messy play but whats been stopping her doing something like that with him.

Reactions: 5
Yeah like she mentioned he’ll be able to do messy play but whats been stopping her doing something like that with him.
exactly what I thought too! Even washable paints in the bath etc all them wee things that you can do with them, the awn boy will be in his element in Nursery she’ll not be complaining then when she’s handing him over to ‘people’ (which I thought was an insult in itself) when he’s coming on leaps & bounds and he can pronounce ‘indestructi-brow!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s lazy as sin. She doesn’t even play with the child. Leaves him to crawl around the floor and make his own entertainment while she has her face and his in a phone. Influencer my backside. The only thing she ‘influences’ me to do is not waste my life sitting on my arse and to get outside more with my children (when they’re not home schooling)
There are SO many things she could be doing with him to keep him entertained but all she is concerned about is how much she has missed out on having a baby in a pandemic.
Washable paints and messy play, saucepan drums and tins of dried beans etc he will thrive at nursery... !!

Reactions: 8
Quick mummy make up. Oh duck off not everything in life is related to being a mummy. Quick makeup look will suffice 🙄🙄🙄 personally I would have cleaned my windows

Reactions: 9
Quick mummy make up. Oh duck off not everything in life is related to being a mummy. Quick makeup look will suffice 🙄🙄🙄 personally I would have cleaned my windows
This is from someone who struggled to conceive and doesn’t have a thought about ones watching her in that situation.

Noticed the windows the other day but sure Danny the full of badness 11 month old will get the blame 🙄 poor child only crawls around the floor.

Reactions: 7
Are nurseries, crèches and child minding services open?

Yes, childcare is open (with loads of strict rules, I didn't think they could take on new kids though but because Julie is civil service it's likely classed as essential?)

I'd have cleaned my windows too... (Says she who has sat on her arse drinking coffee for the last 30 mins... It's snowing, I'm contemplating taking the dog out)

Reactions: 2
What about being thankful you have a job to go back to, eh? What about that? Many would love to be in that position but this pandemic has robbed them of their livelihood.

Reactions: 5
It’s a pet peeve of mine 🤬 A woman has a child and all of a sudden it’s “mummy makeup” “mum bun” “mum style” blah blah blah. Just f**k up 😡 Julburt is the worst for it!!! It’s like when she was in having a baby they gave her a lobotomy! She’s insufferable 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Clean her own windows, hardly, she'll be looking for someone to gift her a window cleaner.
She has spent months now complaining that she can't get time to shower etc. Danny is now at nursery and she's still not washing her hair, dirty mare!

Reactions: 7
Clean her own windows, hardly, she'll be looking for someone to gift her a window cleaner.
She has spent months now complaining that she can't get time to shower etc. Danny is now at nursery and she's still not washing her hair, dirty mare!
I was thinking maybe a gifted window vac 🤔 just because she mentioned the old fashioned way!

Definitely should have spent that time getting a shower and washing her hair. The make up was unnecessary and not great looking. I’m no expert but pretty sure thats not were you put bronzer 😕

Reactions: 6
Nobody should be gifting her any more stuff because she doesn’t take the time and effort to properly explain where that the business is about, especially the small businesses who are trying to get their name out! Disgrace at what she is doing..

Reactions: 6
Companies & small businesses need to start using social blade instead of looking at the followers number, influencers are not much use to them if their following is full of bots! They need to be looking at the engagement %

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the comment saying her lips were on fire and she was off to put on a balm on them after the lipstick swatching!! LOL sell those products why don’t you Julz.... lips on fire isn’t exactly marketing them!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if Danny got up earlier and napped earlier, your schedule shouldn't be behind? 🤣
Duno why shes saying she's still in pjs because he woke up early hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.