JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To my knowledge they are open for key workers. You know, if your actually IN work. Not doing shite make up.
I think she’s a crying bleep but in fairness to the wain he’ll need to do some settling in at crèche before she goes back to work off maternity. Just wait til the crying match when she actually has to go back - she’ll be in some handlin then not for to lie about on her arse all day!

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something with the “Healthy Cave” meals? She talked about the new packaging for a second then showed what was in the box but that’s it? She went mute! Her that never f**ks up and repeats herself constantly! Silent about a company that sends her meals for FREE!!!!! Anyone ever messaged them about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A girl I went to school with has started gaining a decent amount of followers and she herself has also become a healthy cave ambassador. In the week or two she’s done it I’ve seen much more info regarding the meals, nutritional info, discount etc than the whole time Julie has been associated with them. How they’re sticking with her I don’t know

Reactions: 8
Yes, childcare is open (with loads of strict rules, I didn't think they could take on new kids though but because Julie is civil service it's likely classed as essential?)

I'd have cleaned my windows too... (Says she who has sat on her arse drinking coffee for the last 30 mins... It's snowing, I'm contemplating taking the dog out)
Anything regulated by social services is open, pre pre places included. Anywhere that is funded by the EA is only open for key worker children. I can’t understand it, makes no sense to me!

Reactions: 1
Dear Jesus why has nobody told her yet to pick the wane up and stop videoing him crying.

Fake cry or not it's not nice to watch. Her face full of slap and the wane looking lifted.

The oul growl of her to tell him to stop being crabit 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I actually had a message writing out to her to tell her to duck up and tend to her son whether he's crying for attention or not, he obviously wants his mummy. He's a baby. That's what babies do!! Lift the poor wein and give him attention because we all know it's your phone that gets it!

Was she not just gurning a few days ago about how sad and emotional she was about dropping him to nursery. Now she's growling at him for wanting attention? What a brute

Reactions: 6
Lmao be sure and say what number of lidl nappies he wears Julisa. Might get another freebie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heaved a little at the thought of that poor child eating a toenail while she sits and laughs and films. Boke.

Babies cant properly regulate their emotions at that age never mind doing 'fake cries' so hows about instead of shouting at him and talking shite to your phone that you just see to your son.

I can safely say this woman should be absolutely ashamed of herself, she's nothing but a cheeky bleep!

• Heart
So these here are pull on nappys, they're so annoying because you have to pull them on.
Aye so you have to take off a shoe and pull them up like pants.

That'd be the idea of them being called pull ups pants, as said on the packet. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So these here are pull on nappys, they're so annoying because you have to pull them on.
Aye so you have to take off a shoe and pull them up like pants.

That'd be the idea of them being called pull ups pants, as said on the packet. Jesus wept.

Well, mine are in their late teens now but I still can't fathom why it's only one leg needs taken out of the trousers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Talks more about pull on pampers than Healthy Cave meals! Maybe she only gives details on the things she buys - like the mattress 🙊 big dose!!!!!!

Gone somebody gift her a plate so she can have her ding dinners on...
Its all happening on her Facebook somebody messaged the that Healthy Cave... fair play !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.