JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the boyo couldn’t believe she didn’t wash the spuds I wonder what his reaction to her peeling them in the living room was 🥴

Reactions: 5
So does she think her holding up her free healthy meals for a photo counts as promoting them? Seriously 🙈 how about telling people what the meals are, how many calories are in them, how much do they cost, where can you buy them? I know they're called Healthy Cave and that's it. There hasn't been a single mention of them in ages, I thought they'd copped on and stopped sending them to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So does she think her holding up her free healthy meals for a photo counts as promoting them? Seriously 🙈 how about telling people what the meals are, how many calories are in them, how much do they cost, where can you buy them? I know they're called Healthy Cave and that's it. There hasn't been a single mention of them in ages, I thought they'd copped on and stopped sending them to her.
I’m quite amused by it now 😂 She’s so lazy. More fool them for continuing to give her them for free!

Lazy lazy lazy woman. She should be ashamed of her damn self.
Danny is washed and she's wonderng how she will manage to shower and get out of her pj's....mmmmmm, let me think how would you manage that...... oh, here's an idea, how's about rather than lying about in your bed when he's asleep, you get up and get on with your day. Yes, we've all had sleepless nights with wains but we've had to get on with. She'll never cope with a sleepless night, running a house and trying to hold down an 8 to 5 job! Lady of leisure or a kept woman is her ideal!

Won’t even use a plate for her free dingdinner today but then she hasn’t time to get a plate cause Danny’s up and dressed and she’s just so behind 🙄

Reactions: 4
what is with the way she speaks at the minute?? I see Danny is back to depending on her again and he is only 10mths old! Shocker!! Julie did nobody tell you yet that a 10mth is very dependent on you for every need and will be dependent on his mammy for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Julie I don’t believe you that he was down sleeping. You didn’t show us him sleeping on the monitor. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really not a good ad for Healthy Cave - what is their marketing strategy really?
Anyone else worried the child is going to pull that light down - heart in mouth there watching it. Poor wee man has camera in his face a lot doesn’t he?
On a positive note- loved the make up look 👀

Reactions: 6
Her make up did look lovely tonight, but that bit of whispering when he is down for sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Funny how we were discussing her engagement reference social blade and then the other night she had posted her rainbow eyes and asked could you please like & comment... where was her double tap army 🤣 get them engagement rates up 🤣 cue the polls........

Reactions: 2
Did you see she shared someone creaming their pants cos Julie not only liked her post but COMMENTED on it too!! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Funny how we were discussing her engagement reference social blade and then the other night she had posted her rainbow eyes and asked could you please like & comment... where was her double tap army 🤣 get them engagement rates up 🤣 cue the polls........
This was the oddest thing!! I’ve never saw an influencer with that many followers ask for something to be liked, commented on or shared. Unless its to raise awareness of something.

Explains that awkward question box she done the other week - think it was to do with exes. Her responses were just making me cringe 😬

Can someone go and take the phone off her for a day please? She is one stupid annoying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.