JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will never hear about Argos again unless she gets a refund and even then I wouldn’t believe her anyway!

Get on to one of her lives there and give yourselves a laugh 🤣 the comments some people make 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't care anymore guys I don't care about your OpInYuNs I'm going for filler in my lips and 5head.. fUk Da HaTeRz

Julie no one is bothered by the fact you're getting fillers, send some my way! But people are bothered about the fact you had it before and then lied. Just don't lie 🤷🏼‍♀️ and yes we know you're coming 39, but you still act like a 12 year old who doesn't get her own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
+50 thousand followers yet only +100 & +200 followers watching her live 🙈 my god her engagement has taken a nose dive 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Was the fillers thing discussed on her live?

Now I'm an old hag of over 40 - but is it lip fillers? Between the brows? I've no idea.

I'd quite like a bit of a plump in my non existent top lip!!!

Reactions: 2
I don't care anymore guys I don't care about your OpInYuNs I'm going for filler in my lips and 5head.. fUk Da HaTeRz

Julie no one is bothered by the fact you're getting fillers, send some my way! But people are bothered about the fact you had it before and then lied. Just don't lie 🤷🏼‍♀️ and yes we know you're coming 39, but you still act like a 12 year old who doesn't get her own way.
Spot on! Each to their own, I see nothing wrong with a few fillers here and there but its the lies. If your forehead is big and does not have a single line it is not just good genes 🥴

Also I’m not getting her saying about her age. Did she mean she’s nearly 39 and can do good make up or she’s nearly 39 and looks good? Either way for someone who was feeling so down, fat and ugly that was a big turnaround. Would make you wonder was she feeling down or just looking a bit of sympathy and attention

Reactions: 8
As long as you don't go overboard fillers are fab. Wouldnt say she needs any atm though. Deffo not on the lips anyway but I didnt watch her live as can't stand her atm so dunno where she was talking about getting them 🤣

Reactions: 5
As long as you don't go overboard fillers are fab. Wouldnt say she needs any atm though. Deffo not on the lips anyway but I didnt watch her live as can't stand her atm so dunno where she was talking about getting them 🤣
Thats because shes already had them. But like everything she wants them for free and is on the beg so some nice girl trying to make a living can give them for free.

Spot on! Each to their own, I see nothing wrong with a few fillers here and there but its the lies. If your forehead is big and does not have a single line it is not just good genes 🥴

Also I’m not getting her saying about her age. Did she mean she’s nearly 39 and can do good make up or she’s nearly 39 and looks good? Either way for someone who was feeling so down, fat and ugly that was a big turnaround. Would make you wonder was she feeling down or just looking a bit of sympathy and attention
Definitely attention
And a distraction from the whole Emmett thing. No one is going to bollock someone feeling down.

The fact the constantly complains about being fat and does duck all about it. Ever. She begged for the healthy meals... "get the weight down after the baby". Then when she got engaged it was for the farmers wedding. She's still getting these meals gifted and sitting on her hole complaining. Julie you are going to have to get off your arse. Watch what u eat and exercise. Sne gets loads gifted for that wain. To her. And she gets all that environ skincare for free and now wants fillers. Shes a greedy hure and nothing is ever good enough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has definitely had botox in her forehead, and it's so obvious I don't know why she denies.
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of getting a wee bit of work done to make you feel more confident.
Arlene needs to hurry up and open up the hairdressers and aestheticians and I will be the first person in those doors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she is still being gifted the meals because she is putting more and more weight on. I’m really not fat shaming her as it has been a tough year for a lot of people weight and fitness wise but its hardly the best advertising for that Company.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she is still being gifted the meals because she is putting more and more weight on. I’m really not fat shaming her as it has been a tough year for a lot of people weight and fitness wise but its hardly the best advertising for that Company.
I don't agree with body shaming and I also hate it when people call themselves fat and ugly especially these women on public platforms, they are giving out the message that if you aren't a size 10 then you are worthless

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't agree with fat shaming. I am a larger lady myself. However it seems to be another begging tool for her to get free meals, pt sessions and whatever else she is in the scran for. However its ridiculous she gets gifted everything and all these tools and sits on her ass on the sofa and complains. Its derogatory to people following her and its for selfish reasons. If she wants to lose weight for herself she can. But she just wants her ego soothed and freebies

You know what's weird. I used to really like Julie and always thought she was a lovely looking girl, now I don't. It's like the more she showed her real self the less I thought she was attractive. 🙈 now when I see her I can't even bring myself to watch the stories half time as her attitude really annoys me.

• Heart
You know what's weird. I used to really like Julie and always thought she was a lovely looking girl, now I don't. It's like the more she showed her real self the less I thought she was attractive. 🙈 now when I see her I can't even bring myself to watch the stories half time as her attitude really annoys me.
I get this. I used to think she was lovely and down to earth and pretty. But as I said earlier her rotteness has just seeped out and I can't stand her anymore

• Heart
Same for me. Remember the Snapchat days where she was motivated, going to a PT, cooking healthy meals, good craic, truthful reviews. Once the free tit starts coming in they all change. Gifted stuff must be an addiction, or they get so used to it they all feel entitled and won't buy anything for themselves. I am so sick of so many of them. Think it's taken the past year for me to really cop on to all their fakeness

I get this. I used to think she was lovely and down to earth and pretty. But as I said earlier her rotteness has just seeped out and I can't stand her anymore

Exact same!

When she used to do her Sunday make up lives I loved it. I used to sit and laugh with her and think she's such a nice girl.

Now though? She really seems to have changed and not in a good way either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.