JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would need to be a bit more consistent with her views and opinions.

BFFs with the DPD delivery driver? But Julie you are on zero pay and £30 is £30 or is it DPD that deliver all your freebies?
See she put the perfect pic with it. A photo of her true self. A real SuBo lookalike.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she for real? 🥴 I hope she is on the beg cos she’d be a right bloody hypocrite buying hair extensions after how she got on over £30 no more than 48 hours ago!

Reactions: 7
I hope Emmett has forgot about it all as quickly as she has! Mattress Friday, hair extensions today what will it be tomorrow? It’s a wonder Lidl didn’t #gift her a travel cot & mattress... oh that’s right she royally messed that up too... 😴

• Haha
Thon is one big shitebag.
Only learned how to use her gifted curling set on the hair she already has and now wants to add extensions to make her masterpiece of a head look more amazing. Doll you aren’t Joanne Cooke.
But here’s an idea. Why not ask the girl who gifted you your full head of extensions before what she would suggest. Maybe she does clip ins. Maybe you could actually buy something of her and advertise her business a little. Ooooooh wait. Your suppose to do that with everything you get but you only do it when your looking for something... or why not ask your own bleeping hairdresser. Cause knowing big bullie herself. When folk give her their recommendations. The big lard arse won’t even reply. Gone back to your sofa and bring your big moon head back to earth. If you gurn at paying £30 for you son...yet on the beg for extensions. Well seen your priorities aren’t in the right place.
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Total embarrassment. She needs to get a bleeping hold of herself.

And you know what the best bit is. She will sit and call out the haters here. We are not actually haters. We are just trying to get you to see how much of a tit show you're being Julie. Seriously. SORT YOURSELF OUT. Before Kevin leaves your ass!

Reactions: 8
She doesnt give a duck about anyones opinions on hair extensions. She knows the more interaction her stories/posts get, the better her algorithm, the more followers and likers (sheep)! And if she can get free hair extensions out of it, brilliant. So insincere.

And im disgusted there hasnt been an apology to emmett and argos.

Reactions: 10
Sure she got the nano rings not that long ago - for free.

Then her mate used to do her hair then after her beggy Mitchell plea Ursula Madden done her hair. And likely for free too!

She's a bloody dose and more times than enough I feel like messaging her and telling her so. Her getting up early in the mornings didn't last long did it? Lazy big fucker.

I think it's time for me to unfollow!!

Reactions: 6
Is one of her BEST friends not a hairdresser? Surely she could just ask her about hair extensions. I distinctly remember her asking the same thing quite a while back and I think she ended up being gifted some from a place in Derry. She’s a greedy brute!

When did she add the self build to the bio? 🙄
Ffs! Why though? Like why does that have to be advertised? I didn’t think it was possible but she’s getting worse! She’s a bleeping dose 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ffs! Why though? Like why does that have to be advertised? I didn’t think it was possible but she’s getting worse! She’s a bleeping dose 🤦🏻‍♀️
So any appropriate businesses who are checking out her profile will get in touch for #collabs #gifted #BA #shite I guess. Can't see any other reason for it.

Reactions: 3
So any appropriate businesses who are checking out her profile will get in touch for #collabs #gifted #BA #shite I guess. Can't see any other reason for it.
The thing is though, her target audience was teenage girls for makeup posts. Now it’s all over the place. I’m not sure who her audience is. How many of her followers would be building/renovating? Never mind who on earth would take her advice or recommendation on anything building or decorating related. Her living room decorating spree showcased her taste 🤢

The thing is though, her target audience was teenage girls for makeup posts. Now it’s all over the place. I’m not sure who her audience is. How many of her followers would be building/renovating? Never mind who on earth would take her advice or recommendation on anything building or decorating related. Her living room decorating spree showcased her taste 🤢
Yeah her taste is brutal but maybe some interior designer will do a #collab with her.

Everything about her is diabolical. She is on complaining constantly... and still no word on Argos/Emmet. That poor lad being hauled over hot coals by that big ignorant heap!
She’s going to take a walk to her mum’s. Why can she not get the child in a pushchair and do a few miles - get some happy hormones circulating?
Imagine coming home from a days work to that attitude!?? The child is BORED and she’s just in her phone. There’s so many ways to entertain babies at that age. She can’t be arsed. So lazy it’s unreal.... she’s her own worst enemy. So much worse than any troll.. (someone speaking the truth!) not a troll!!!

She is a disgrace. From seeing how ugly she is inside its seeped outside. On constantly begging. As people have said she goes to a hairdresser regularly outside of restrictions. Ask them. Give them your business and money. Oh no wait. You want a wee paid collab with an extensions brand like Aine Knocker. Or get them free again. Disgusting. U know what she pays for cause she comes in like a big fat bully acting a c*nt. Ear phones chargers and mattresses. All of which were her error.

Also. Its not just "wee boys" that are "hallions" its ALL babies that age that have a grip and are through going. Get off your phone and sort him some messy play or interactive activities. And don't beg for them or cry and about missing out. bleeping google and sort it. Plus if she is gurning about him pulling her hair then why does she want extensions?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"But sure he brightens up my day"
Who are you trying to convince Julie because I'm not buying it 🤔

She's a hateful woman.

Self build... God I wish I'd realised 20 odd years ago when we were building our bungalow that it was a self build!!
And it certainly was because my husband was a bricky and my brother in law a joiner and another a tiler...all paid fair and square like they get when doing a job for anyone!

She needs to put that phone down. Is it any wonder she feels fat and crappy? She should have healthy food, get the young cub in the pram and out a good sprint, sure there's loads of places near her she could walk? The beach, roe valley, the bypass even!!! Lots of choices.

Her wane is cute, but I don't want to see his face whilst repeats that she's having a tit day for lots of reasons... I'd love to know how she got on at Argos!!

• Heart
I swear all she does is gurn, she's in bad form, the wane's a hallion, argos won't take her mattress back, bla bla bla. Anybody else who'd longed for a baby of their own would be lapping up every second of their child instead of whining about being a lockdown Mammy and missing out on this and that. When he's older she'll realise she missed out on a lot more by spending her days on her phone instead of enjoying her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear all she does is gurn, she's in bad form, the wane's a hallion, argos won't take her mattress back, bla bla bla. Anybody else who'd longed for a baby of their own would be lapping up every second of their child instead of whining about being a lockdown Mammy and missing out on this and that. When he's older she'll realise she missed out on a lot more by spending her days on her phone instead of enjoying her son.
definitely, it would be lovely to see her doing some
Messy play with him like paint on his wee hands doing handprints and foot prints each month and look at the progress & how big he is getting, even old soup mix or pasta in a plastic bottle, get the pots and pans out and a wooden spoon and I bet you wee Danny would have an absolute ball, look around the home and see what she can do with him and stimulate him in his development, not sitting on a phone that he knows when she turns it around that he looks in it, he is months old! Or jumping on a sofa 🙈 get down on the floor with him put cushions down and get down there with him and watch his co-ordination, sing nursery rhymes and let him whack away on them pots and pans!!! 🥁

She's a hateful woman.

Self build... God I wish I'd realised 20 odd years ago when we were building our bungalow that it was a self build!!
And it certainly was because my husband was a bricky and my brother in law a joiner and another a tiler...all paid fair and square like they get when doing a job for anyone!

She needs to put that phone down. Is it any wonder she feels fat and crappy? She should have healthy food, get the young cub in the pram and out a good sprint, sure there's loads of places near her she could walk? The beach, roe valley, the bypass even!!! Lots of choices.

Her wane is cute, but I don't want to see his face whilst repeats that she's having a tit day for lots of reasons... I'd love to know how she got on at Argos!!
me too it’s all quiet on the Argos/Emmett front, just say sorry for the ranting and we’d respect her a lot more

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.