Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I found out this evening that an acquaintance of mine is getting their wedding make up done by her this summer! 😞

The woman I know is so genuine and innocent and wouldn't have a clue what that hallion is really like.

And she's gorgeous and will be a stunning bride, she could use fave paints and still look gorgeous.

Wonder how much she charges for a wedding make up?

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Columbo

VIP Member
How many days has she done since she went back in all seriousness 🤣🤣
2 maybe? 🙈 With all the chat about getting Danny settled in at nursery I thought he was going to be there 7am-6pm 5 days a week. If she's like this now what will she he like when she lives in Trillick and has a long commute to do?

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Has she went back part time?
Naw cos someone asked her about that on a q&a she did and she said no, "I don't make things easy for myself, back full time five days a week" though she did say she had lots of holiday to use up so she would still have lots of time off to do other things.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Another fake page - she's not even popular, she's a big dose, why would anyone want to copy her page?

Though I see they copied mammys banters page too recently.

She most probably got some good PR discount on that car seat, or else why mention it at all? I know Ashlee (ohsofemme) is very open with gifted and discounted items and she recently had a new baby. I can't remember what she bought but she did say she got a PR discount.

Jaybe

Naw of this is how much she’s gurning about ‘full time work’. Wait to she is at full time work Monday to Friday to you hear her then. Give over moonface.
She's crazy busy like, that's crazy busy being a full time (?) working mum. So busy that she can't be on insta, ffs if she would give over and spend her spare time with Danny rather than shoving a phone in his face trying to catch him taking steps!

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Are nurseries, crèches and child minding services open?

Yes, childcare is open (with loads of strict rules, I didn't think they could take on new kids though but because Julie is civil service it's likely classed as essential?)

I'd have cleaned my windows too... (Says she who has sat on her arse drinking coffee for the last 30 mins... It's snowing, I'm contemplating taking the dog out)

Bluntbish

Awk poor wee wein. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery from it but God love him. Hope she winds her neck in now. Good to see she's taking a few days off, hope she spends it making a fuss over the baby and spending time with him.

• Heart

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Wonder what day she will be off this week.

to the person who said they have been through chemo, sorry to hear and I hope you are doing better ❤

• Heart

Bluntbish

LOL pretty sure Emmett would classify big Julz as the ultimate "Karen", crying in Argos over a £30 mattress. She was supposed to let us know how she got on after contacting Argos head office? Never got that update Julie??? 🤣
While we're on the subject, I bought a set of bathroom scales from Argos last week, when I unboxed I realised they were far too complicated for me 🙈 digital, BMI and all that stuff, I just want to know what weight I am lol so I packed them up and returned them. The girl said as long as items are returned in original packaging in a resellable condition you get a refund. Have to wonder what state Julie returned that mattress to be refused a refund 🤣
Well if it's been in that grubby house it would probably just have to be disposed of upon return😂😂

I see bperfect had shout outs for some influencers they work with... LMD, Mrsmakeup, a few others... None of Julie 😂 strange that isn't it considering she released a huge big item with them just a week ago... Notttttt

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Not a chance of her doing that commute
Can't see it either. She'll apply for a transfer or go full time insta hun 🤢where is the closest dole office to Trillick? Or maybe she'll ask to be redeployed within the civil service and try to get a work from home number 👀

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
She needs to look closer to home & realise that she is the troll, blasting out innocent hardworking key workers all because she needed an essential item... a mattress of course! And then screenshotting that woman and blasting her all over Facebook, maybe that’s why she didn’t talk about it on Instagram because she thought we would go on about that too without realising that there are people in her ‘friends’ list on Facebook also on here, must be killing her trying to work out who it is on her Facebook 😂

We should write in to AMPX in Emmetts defense and let him know about Julie 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t that be an absolute roar !!!
Omg how funny would that not be !! 😂😂😂😂 might yeno 😂😂