Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Another Instagram hun was in buncrana the other day getting ice-cream I didn't know traveling outside ur Hometown time for ice-cream was essential it must be different rules if ur a Instagram hun 🤷 this is same one who was in river island trying clothes on before Xmas when everyone eles was only allowed to buy not try on, am sick to death of the whole lot of them going around like the rules don't apply to them and they are better than everyone eles cause they have a big following
Does she not live in Buncrana?

Reactions: 2

MaisieT92

My poor niece has had to have 3 covid tests all due to high temperature, thankfully all negative and temperature obviously related to other childhood issues. Very irresponsible if she sends him on to nursery however I’d say she’ll have a day off!

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Gone somebody gift her a plate so she can have her ding dinners on...
Its all happening on her Facebook somebody messaged the that Healthy Cave... fair play !
Oh really? I don't think I'm friends with her on Facebook!

What can she say really? She can't really whinge cos someone messaged them!

LadyWhistledown

Funny how we were discussing her engagement reference social blade and then the other night she had posted her rainbow eyes and asked could you please like & comment... where was her double tap army 🤣 get them engagement rates up 🤣 cue the polls........

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Someone else was in their house this evening. And if it was her ma she'd have shown it.

But she was filming the wane, boyo was playing with the wane in his high chair and the wane just looks to the side. And the volume is off so we hear nothing..

She's a dose.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Question but it's not about Julz and this person doesn't have her own thread, so is it OK for instagrammers to promote fake designer?

LadyWhistledown

Is Portrush or Portstewart over her 10 miles?

I wanted to go to the coast to walk the dogs as we usually did before lockdown (it's one of those weeks, my teenager is starting to get down, "sad" he says and I need out of this fucking house) but hubby says because it's over the ten miles we can't go.
19.7 Miles!!!!!
995E50D8-517B-4B2B-A49D-46EEB06ABFD2.png

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
2 maybe? 🙈 With all the chat about getting Danny settled in at nursery I thought he was going to be there 7am-6pm 5 days a week. If she's like this now what will she he like when she lives in Trillick and has a long commute to do?
Not a chance of her doing that commute

Bluntbish

I feel like when she's on she just comes on to talk directly to us lot lol she has came on there after the baby going to bed and basically replied to all our messages. Good to see your taking it all in Julbert, look forward to seeing you take heed.

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Awwww Jesus the soup looks awful... and I duno if it’s just me. But holy jayssssss. Never heard of putting pancake in way soup 🤮🤮

Awk common. Nobody asked her where her stuff come from. I reckon when she puts up question boxes. She writes to herself 😂😂😂
Well now you may try it coz Julie says 😂🤮
Definitely isn’t something I’d be on for 🙈
Aye writing to herself, there’s noway anyone asks that🙄

• Haha

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
julie don’t you mean the near 40 year old on the back seat? 😂😂. Barking about hairdressers again and her hairs not even back because yeno she got her hair done 😂