Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
That's a real pity when she's doing a good job otherwise. Very hard to support people who support shady business practices. Like I said above with the mlms aswell. You can definitely report anyone selling counterfeit items to trading standards it is an illegal offence. Maybe someone could comment or message her and let her know about all those things that happen behind the scenes of counterfeiting rather than reporting her? Maybe she's just genuinely ignorant and hasn't thought about any of that 🤷‍♀️ it's one of those things that seems quite innocent on the surface but like you say its the awful stuff behind the scenes
No am not going to report her, I don't take things to real life but most of them have a wee nosey on here so she might see what she is doing and stop, you couid possibly be right maybe she thinks it's harmless

Reactions: 1
In fairness, you can't just land to Altnagelvin A&E at the minute. You have to phone ahead and speak to them and if they think you need to come in, they give you a slot to come at. So obviously with his symptoms and high temperature the hospital still thought it was best to see him. I personally wouldn't disagree with anyone taking a sick child with such a high temp to the hospital where he needs to be to get checked over. If she didn't take him and let him get sicker at home everyone would complain then too.
no one disagreed I was asking if he was allowed in showing symptoms lol

Dedede

Same, i washed mine last night and still had to use dry shampoo this morning. I get no time out of it at all with my roots down at my ears 😭
Try a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup, works for me when I havent dyed mine for a while

Columbo

VIP Member
It's definitely hard to leave your child at creche for the first time, can see she's genuinely emotional about it. I'm sure he'll love it and enjoy being around other children.

Justme1985

So she has a shower and feels much better but gets back into the same top 🤮 I will never understand why anyone would do this especially after her saying she was sweating all night 🤮
It's actually a different top. The earlier top I bed had a shiny pattern on the front and the one after her shower was plain

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
It came up on my feed. A selection of people I know were commenting on..

she admitted to sending the message and then supposedly said it wasn’t about her.

Missy21

I was just wondering when I was watching her stories this morning. I thought it was odd but I don't have kids so I wasn't sure.

Also does anyone know if something happened between her and Chris Graham, the fella who owns bt45 barbers in magherafelt? They were big buddies at a stage and then it just stopped 🤔