Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Didn’t fountain lane say something about just because they had a blue tick beside their name?

Reactions: 2

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Was the fillers thing discussed on her live?

Now I'm an old hag of over 40 - but is it lip fillers? Between the brows? I've no idea.

I'd quite like a bit of a plump in my non existent top lip!!!

mcsparkle12

Any of the businesses that works with her, that tramp from Cookstown or any of the other instahuns will not be receiving a penny off me.

I used to shop regularly in a lovely clothes shop in Coleraine but they they sent stuff free to that big gulpin and I haven't set foot in it since.

I can't understand why these businesses think they'd get anything back from giving free stuff - surely if your product is worth having, it's worth paying for it?

I also follow (and regularly buy from) pearl and grace and I am so delighted they don't send stuff to influencers, or I'd have to stop buying from them too!!!

Edited to correct spelling!
I’m lost? What tramp from Cookstown? ☕

Room101

Healthy cave told her about the complaint and showed her the ladies profile. The woman is being ripped apart on Julie's Facebook tonight. Loads of folk blowing smoke up Julie's arse telling her to go girl etc

• Wow
  • Angry

Columbo

VIP Member
Any of the businesses that works with her, that tramp from Cookstown or any of the other instahuns will not be receiving a penny off me.

I used to shop regularly in a lovely clothes shop in Coleraine but they they sent stuff free to that big gulpin and I haven't set foot in it since.

I can't understand why these businesses think they'd get anything back from giving free stuff - surely if your product is worth having, it's worth paying for it?

I also follow (and regularly buy from) pearl and grace and I am so delighted they don't send stuff to influencers, or I'd have to stop buying from them too!!!

Edited to correct spelling!
Exactly! Pearl and Grace don't need influencers, one of them is married to a mutli millionaire!

StaClarita

So Brendan didn’t know which one to stick in big Julie’s box so he put them both in... 🤮 Yikes! Does the boyo know about this?? 🥴

• Haha

MaisieT92

After all that time with no mention of VIPoo. Low and behold soon after it's on here, it's Danny's favourite thing. Wink wink nudge nudge!!!!!???
My thoughts exactly. Is it weird I wouldn’t waste the money on it to use it in my own home? Not to mention there are likely ingredients in it that mean the child should definitely not have had it but as long as Julie gets to make a point!

Missy21

I don't have a big forehead but I've noticed my hair starting to get thin and grey at my windows peaks but you best believe I pull bits down to cover them 🤣 I'm vain as f tho. Even if she would pull bits down it would make such a difference

Missy21

Gifted and ads from local drop shops (derry/londonderry area). The thing is she does actually promote the affordable shops and is good at it but drops these fakes in occasionally. It's what goes on behind the production of these fake goods that annoys me, human trafficking, child labour etc and I feel like they justify it by doing this
That's a real pity when she's doing a good job otherwise. Very hard to support people who support shady business practices. Like I said above with the mlms aswell. You can definitely report anyone selling counterfeit items to trading standards it is an illegal offence. Maybe someone could comment or message her and let her know about all those things that happen behind the scenes of counterfeiting rather than reporting her? Maybe she's just genuinely ignorant and hasn't thought about any of that 🤷‍♀️ it's one of those things that seems quite innocent on the surface but like you say its the awful stuff behind the scenes

Reactions: 1

summersuzy

No but I think we need one!! She’s on giving out today that people shouldn’t show off the Easter bunny gifts they buy their kids as some people don’t have the money to do anything. Meanwhile she’s alright to brag about a £1000.00 coffee machine, clothes deliveries every single day of the week and moaning she can’t get a corner garden furniture suite anywhere. Double standards!!!!
And today’s post 🙈

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Right I’ve missed so much. 1, has she decided to shop in Argos again is she hoping Emmett will give her a free one ? 2, she’s been deleting stories. I’m guessing she was reading on here ?? I haven’t seen any about ringing the health visitor. Brass neck

She had one up last night saying she'd been told that if you ring your local council someone comes out and measures and gives you free baby gates....

She deleted it after. It was just after her saying about sending links for Argos or Amazon etc...

Like why wouldn't she contact a local shop and ask about baby gates? She gets enough free shit from small businesses I am sure she'd find a small one happy to accommodate her. Is there not a baby shop in Coleraine sure?

I am almost sure there's one in Long Commons independently owned, or there used to be when I worked in the town!

Pammy75

I didn't pick up on the box thing last night. Just saw it there now on her story. Now, firstly it is beautiful, looks really well made. I get that to mummies their kids will always be their babies lol I'm still my mummys baby at the age of 38 🙈🙈😂😂 and she tells me I always will be her baby (I'm the youngest child lol) but forever our little boy just doesn't seem right. I've definitely seen it in memorials etc.
Gorgeous box, and if they're happy great.
Maybe she's gonna keep baby keepsakes in it or something 🤷🤷