Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeswideopened

Wow so the poor wee soul has tonsillitis just 3 days after she was sucking his dodo and putting it back and forth between her mouth and his?!? One of the most contagious oral diseases too. God help him. She really needs to grow up. Also are you not meant to avoid a&e when hes showing symptoms of covid aka a high temp and exhaustion?
It's different with wee babies, it happened my son many a time and we rushed him straight to hosp. You can't eff about when temperatures spike so high. I dislike her, but I don't blame her taking him. Or she wouldn't have known about it of she didnt

Reactions: 3

LadyWhistledown

I swear all she does is gurn, she's in bad form, the wane's a hallion, argos won't take her mattress back, bla bla bla. Anybody else who'd longed for a baby of their own would be lapping up every second of their child instead of whining about being a lockdown Mammy and missing out on this and that. When he's older she'll realise she missed out on a lot more by spending her days on her phone instead of enjoying her son.
definitely, it would be lovely to see her doing some
Messy play with him like paint on his wee hands doing handprints and foot prints each month and look at the progress & how big he is getting, even old soup mix or pasta in a plastic bottle, get the pots and pans out and a wooden spoon and I bet you wee Danny would have an absolute ball, look around the home and see what she can do with him and stimulate him in his development, not sitting on a phone that he knows when she turns it around that he looks in it, he is months old! Or jumping on a sofa 🙈 get down on the floor with him put cushions down and get down there with him and watch his co-ordination, sing nursery rhymes and let him whack away on them pots and pans!!! 🥁

She's a hateful woman.

Self build... God I wish I'd realised 20 odd years ago when we were building our bungalow that it was a self build!!
And it certainly was because my husband was a bricky and my brother in law a joiner and another a tiler...all paid fair and square like they get when doing a job for anyone!

She needs to put that phone down. Is it any wonder she feels fat and shitty? She should have healthy food, get the young cub in the pram and out a good sprint, sure there's loads of places near her she could walk? The beach, roe valley, the bypass even!!! Lots of choices.

Her wane is cute, but I don't want to see his face whilst repeats that she's having a shit day for lots of reasons... I'd love to know how she got on at Argos!!
me too it’s all quiet on the Argos/Emmett front, just say sorry for the ranting and we’d respect her a lot more

Bluntbish

Nurofen (ibuprofen) will have been suggested by out of hours to alternate in between paracetamol doses. Which makes me think his temp isn't controlled at all and is spiking in between paracetamol doses.
Ah yes I get you now. Only dose there is Julie tho

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
And more gifted stuff.

She couldn't afford to come off Instagram and have another child, this one has cost her very little so far!

It's a wonder she's not getting a discounted nursery space too! 🙄

Derry_girl

VIP Member
No I didn’t get one as I hate that silk material! Could never wear pjs with that material it makes my feel sick 🙈 I work from home now so I tan during the day and wash it off before bed and that saves my sheets 🤣😂

Yeah it’s a play on the word cocoon.. not intentionally racist at all
Maybe not intentional but sounds awful and what is the obsession with tanning? It looks awful

• Heart

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Don’t follow Danielle (did but she wasn’t for me so unfollowed) but I follow Ashlee so I think I know who you’re talking about.

In my opinion though Ashlee does a good job at promoting the companies and if she doesn’t have the time she waits until she does instead of doing a half assed job for example those clothes Danny was gifted the other week. I can’t even remember who the Company was and I have a son Danny’s age so I’d be the perfect target market.

They will never learn!
I agree re: Ashlee..I do like her and she's usually upfront saying she's been given stuff.

Though tell me, what's the difference in a PR package and a gift?

RandomMess

Chatty Member
And the wane has another bump on the head.

I know it happens, anyone could tell you of the two DAYS in a row I had my little one (20 now!) at A+E... But I hadn't a phone in her face the whole time and I was ignoring her glued to my phone!

The first time she fell off the bed when bouncing on it and landed on an open drawer! And the second time she thought she could carry her bike UP the back steps! 🙄 And I was there at the time!

Brunette

Today marks a week since #matressgate. We're on the edge of our seats waiting for an update Julie. Did Argos cave under the immense pressure of your social media prowess and rethink their entire customer service policy #becausejuliesaidso??

Personally I think they have, I mean it's truly been a PR nightmare for them having one of Limavady's biggest influencers badmouth them on her "platform", surely giving Julie her £30 would go some way to restoring public opinion on what was once our go to catalogue store. Hoping and praying that the chief exec of Argos is personally overseeing Julie's refund and she can finally put this devestating incident behind her 🙏
This had me in stitches - fab 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bennyboy11

She will have her full leave entitlement from last year, 30 days, to take. Then add that to the 30 days she has this year, so she is sitting with 12 weeks holidays to take. Most new mums that come back from maternity in the NICS work a 3 day week to use up leave, I did it myself.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Naw of this is how much she’s gurning about ‘full time work’. Wait to she is at full time work Monday to Friday to you hear her then. Give over moonface.