Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntbish

Yeah exactly and if them balloons were gifted should it not be labelled in every slide? Why they all so shady are there any actually do their job properly?
Exactly! They turn about wanting to turn Instagram in to a full time job yet won't commit to honestly advertising things they have been sent. Massive boot in the teeth to the companies thinking they are maybe gonna take off if enough people share it but the shitfluencers refuse to be open and honest. #influencingisnotajob #canceljulbert

Reactions: 3

LadyWhistledown

Yes, he looks dour and crabit, but I'm sure I would too if she had a phone shoved in my face when I was only out a walk.

I know some people say he's gorgeous, but I don't see it myself.

And she spelt ANGEL as angle in that baby post, buck idiot.
Oh my god he literally hates when she does that, you can so tell by his face he’s like ffs Julie, can we not enjoy a walk without you getting the phone out, driving a wedge apart...

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Her forehead is massive. I have a big one myself but she does herself no favours. It gives me anxiety lol

And could someone tell her to take that coat off. It's awful and so dirty looking. A goody would be better.

Is she hinting that they were in a crash? The crying voice, the "thank god for Danny", the sore back and hip and the hire car?

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
I’ve never been a big believer that she comes on here but someone definitely said in the last few days about how she should be doing this and that with him and one of those things was singing nursery rhymes and she randomly starts singing Barney to him today 🙄🤣

Julie if you do come on for a nosey (and I wouldn’t blame you I’d do the same) can you please explain why you are still sitting in the back of a car with a near 11 month old?

“Love these” - then lets see you buy them instead of buying from ASOS!
@MaisieT92
Yes ...What’s all this sat in the back with Danny boy .. surely this is something from the olden days .. she looks bloody hideous sat in there. Obviously fine if a baby is sick but he’s not 🙈 she’s a total joke in every way

MaisieT92

Here we go again. Hasn’t been able to take Danny anywhere. Your sitting outside the house with him in his wee trike. Why not go a walk instead of sitting on your lard doll
Take the child to a park... any park will do. The big kids won’t be near anything he’d be using anyway 🙄

Lala24

Probably the fucking nurofen she gave him! Doesn't that make the temp spike for real tho? Was always told only paracetamol for temp
Nurofen (ibuprofen) will have been suggested by out of hours to alternate in between paracetamol doses. Which makes me think his temp isn't controlled at all and is spiking in between paracetamol doses.

Lala24

Surely if Danny got up earlier and napped earlier, your schedule shouldn't be behind? 🤣
Duno why shes saying she's still in pjs because he woke up early hahahaha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She hasn’t a clue and I cringed hard for her tagging the brand she couldn’t pronounce 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still cringing 😬

Last edited:

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Not a single update of Danny at nursery or her at work, could just see her in a big fluster to get out. God love anybody in the office today, having to listen to how her she was robbed of doing anything with him. Wait to her break. Then it will be a screenshot of that app they use so we all know what Danny’s done.

The boots need a good clean.... like everything else about her!!
also ‘hi Julbert’ I see she took the advice someone on here posted about the cuff needing to be higher on her ear!!

if you’re taking advice Julz, try washing your hair more than once a week.
That was me an the cuff. I did notice that 😂😂

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree, not far shaming either but she is unhealthy. She was breathless on that live she did last night.... she’s no energy which is why she sits on her arse all day!!

I don’t understand why she is still being gifted the meals because she is putting more and more weight on. I’m really not fat shaming her as it has been a tough year for a lot of people weight and fitness wise but its hardly the best advertising for that Company.