JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! The wane is learning to walk,and does she do but roar and laugh like a big bleeping fog horn!! And Danny face was almost saying "would you duck up" she is one big bull!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ! The wane is learning to walk,and does she do but roar and laugh like a big bleeping fog horn!! And Danny face was almost saying "would you duck up" she is one big bull!

Exactly! I was almost always holding my breath when my wanes started walking! The gulders of her would deafen ye!!

Reactions: 3
Even Danny is telling her to get to duck with the camera that's shoved in his face the minute he wakes up. Put your phone down Julie, get on the floor and play with him.

Reactions: 3
So much for Julie trying to watch her diet. Big box of chips covered in sauce 🙈 Really doing a first class job for Healthy Cave 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't you just tell that boyo hates being on her insta and hates her being on her phone!

duck me.

She really is a dose.

I couldn't even watch all her stories there this morning.

Tormenting that wee baby, calling him a brute, shoving a phone in his face "trying to catch him walking for youse"

She's a full time working mother.

Like you? Like me! And like loads of other mothers...... duck me she hasn't got the monopoly on being a working parent.

View attachment 510628

Is she not just a complete and utter dose?
Very good Julie, you're getting a buck. You're some girl hi, thanks for letting us all know.

Christ you'd think by that post she was a young one who didn't know any better rather than a doll pushing 40!

Mind you, you know they way they say those who talk the most about it are the ones never get it.... 😜🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there a thread anywhere for Danielle Donohoe?

Edited to correct her name 🙈
No but I think we need one!! She’s on giving out today that people shouldn’t show off the Easter bunny gifts they buy their kids as some people don’t have the money to do anything. Meanwhile she’s alright to brag about a £1000.00 coffee machine, clothes deliveries every single day of the week and moaning she can’t get a corner garden furniture suite anywhere. Double standards!!!!

No but I think we need one!! She’s on giving out today that people shouldn’t show off the Easter bunny gifts they buy their kids as some people don’t have the money to do anything. Meanwhile she’s alright to brag about a £1000.00 coffee machine, clothes deliveries every single day of the week and moaning she can’t get a corner garden furniture suite anywhere. Double standards!!!!
And today’s post 🙈

Reactions: 1
julie don’t you mean the near 40 year old on the back seat? 😂😂. Barking about hairdressers again and her hairs not even back because yeno she got her hair done 😂

Reactions: 2
She clearly isn’t getting her Healthy Cave freebies 🙈 can she not just cook a dinner? I get why people living alone or people with busy schedules eat those meals but shes been at home all day 🤨

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210406_180549_com.instagram.android_edit_17531296798887.jpg

She clearly isn’t getting her Healthy Cave freebies 🙈 can she not just cook a dinner? I get why people living alone or people with busy schedules eat those meals but shes been at home all day 🤨
Just came here to say the same!! Healthy cave must've had their fill of her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah looks like they've pulled the plug. Also if Healthy Cave meals are so good why can't she pay for some herself? Oh that's right, grabby Julie is only interested if it's free. You'd think she'd support the brand that fed her for months but no not Julie.

Come to think of it I don't think Healthy Cave have been mentioned since her outing that poor woman on Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah looks like they've pulled the plug. Also if Healthy Cave meals are so good why can't she pay for some herself? Oh that's right, grabby Julie is only interested if it's free. You'd think she'd support the brand that fed her for months but no not Julie.

Come to think of it I don't think Healthy Cave have been mentioned since her outing that poor woman on Facebook.
Healthy Cave, have obviously cut ties with Julie after her name and shame fiasco, this company gifted her free meals for months, yet first chance she gets she orders from a rival company, shows she has no loyalty whatsoever! Hope this new company doesn't start gifting her now she's ordered two dinners from them.
Julie should be affronted as she's clearly not returned to working full time, Danny is still going to nursery, so maybe if she would put her phone down, stop going out for wee scoots, she could put together a dinner from scratch.

Reactions: 13
Healthy Cave, have obviously cut ties with Julie after her name and shame fiasco, this company gifted her free meals for months, yet first chance she gets she orders from a rival company, shows she has no loyalty whatsoever! Hope this new company doesn't start gifting her now she's ordered two dinners from them.
Julie should be affronted as she's clearly not returned to working full time, Danny is still going to nursery, so maybe if she would put her phone down, stop going out for wee scoots, she could put together a dinner from scratch.
Course they will thats the only reason she is tagging them 🙄

Reactions: 5
Greasy hair is not something you need to wait for the hairdressers to sort, a bottle of shampoo will do the trick!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ur rite the amount of time she spends on her fone putting stories up on the gram means she clearly has the time to make a meal but just couldn't be bothered

Reactions: 4
Greasy hair is not something you need to wait for the hairdressers to sort, a bottle of shampoo will do the trick!
I agree with her on this one, when my roots need done my hair is so oily and needs to be washed daily or it looks so greasy. The colour must dry it out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.