JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t agree with you more!!!
she is happy to spend money on herself and her daily coffees etc why doesn’t she save the money from those and the cakes abs therefore save the calories and BUY a stair gate. She didn’t expect parenting to be hard- she’s not enjoying it at all and it’s plain as the nose on her face to see!!!

She is nothing but a selfish bleep, surely ur child's needs come first so if can afford that makeup u can afford a stair gate, she never seems to pay for nothing for poor Danny everything is always gifted, sorry Julie love kids costs a fortune u should of fought about that, motherhood is not what she expected it to be, am not saying she doesn't love the child but she is always moaning and complaining about him he is a baby and yes motherhood is a hard job which I don't think she actually realised till now

Reactions: 4
When she says "the extra hour has Danny all off" does she mean the time change where the clocks went forward which was an hour less on Sunday morning not an extra hour? Or is she one of these people who think there's 25 hours in a day now? 🙈 Either way is she that dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen her stories today? The big face of her.

She's lifted all ornaments etc cos the wane won't leave them alone. I suppose moving them is easier than disciplining him? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw she just makes me cringe so hard 😬 if any of her friends are on here, please intervene 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
The other night she put up a post thanking her family and friends for advice! Though I thought it was a dig at here cos someone had suggested she ask them about stairgates!

Reactions: 4
The other night she put up a post thanking her family and friends for advice! Though I thought it was a dig at here cos someone had suggested she ask them about stairgates!
I wish she would talk to them more and ask them everything and put her f**king phone down and engage with her child 🤬

Reactions: 6
The tables stain? Buy some bleeping coasters then you dick!! duck she grates me!! Has she no bleeping sense or wa?

The tables stain? Buy some bleeping coasters then you dick!! duck she grates me!! Has she no bleeping sense or wa?
No work today either I take it? 🙈 And still sent him to nursery to get cleaning done. God forbid she'd try to clean and look after Danny at the same time. I take it she pays a weekly rate for nursery? Can't see her sending him if it was going to cost her anything extra.

Does she work at all?. Surely ‘full time’ would be at least four days. She hardly works one at the minute. 🙃

She will have her full leave entitlement from last year, 30 days, to take. Then add that to the 30 days she has this year, so she is sitting with 12 weeks holidays to take. Most new mums that come back from maternity in the NICS work a 3 day week to use up leave, I did it myself.

Reactions: 2
She will have her full leave entitlement from last year, 30 days, to take. Then add that to the 30 days she has this year, so she is sitting with 12 weeks holidays to take. Most new mums that come back from maternity in the NICS work a 3 day week to use up leave, I did it myself.
And did you moan all the time when working your 3 day week about working full time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And did you moan all the time when working your 3 day week about working full time 🤣🤣
She's been quiet on insta goes all she does is work and make dinner.

*sit on her hole at home and occasionally stick a free Stinking Cave meal in the microwave.

• Haha
I'm really not fussed on that glowing/dewy look she does. I think it looks really oily rather than dewy! Wish she would go matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Naw of this is how much she’s gurning about ‘full time work’. Wait to she is at full time work Monday to Friday to you hear her then. Give over moonface.

Naw of this is how much she’s gurning about ‘full time work’. Wait to she is at full time work Monday to Friday to you hear her then. Give over moonface.
She's crazy busy like, that's crazy busy being a full time (?) working mum. So busy that she can't be on insta, ffs if she would give over and spend her spare time with Danny rather than shoving a phone in his face trying to catch him taking steps!

duck me.

She really is a dose.

I couldn't even watch all her stories there this morning.

Tormenting that wee baby, calling him a brute, shoving a phone in his face "trying to catch him walking for youse"

She's a full time working mother.

Like you? Like me! And like loads of other mothers...... duck me she hasn't got the monopoly on being a working parent.

Screenshot_20210402_094940_com.instagram.android_edit_381947513172968.jpg

Is she not just a complete and utter dose?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.