JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell our jules that danny may well be sleep regressing, but more probably hes uncomfortable hemmed in the cot. Take the unsafe sleephead thing away and let him stretch!

Reactions: 7
Straight on moaning again about how tough it is.... For someone who wanted this for soo long she does some moaning.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to tell our jules that danny may well be sleep regressing, but more probably hes uncomfortable hemmed in the cot. Take the unsafe sleephead thing away and let him stretch!
Id say its a mix of both definitely. My wee boy sleep regressed round the same age...he slept all through the night from 6 weeks to 8 months. That sleepyhead thing is ridiculous esp at his age

Reactions: 1
God the big moon face on her this morning.

Would you not make a bit of an effort to do something knowing you were going to video yourself for Instagram?

The lazy big lump.

God the big moon face on her this morning.

Would you not make a bit of an effort to do something knowing you were going to video yourself for Instagram?

The lazy big lump.
Rough as a badgers arse. I don't understand why you would even come on Instagram. And its not keeping it real. Yes we all wake up rough sometimes but i wouldn't step out the door or film myself

Reactions: 3
Sorta wishing somebody would send her teeth whitening powder or gel. Can’t stand her mucky coffee teeth lol

• Haha
Don’t want to be seen to be weight shaming - I’m a big boned girl myself but surely Julie should have lost some weight since she’s been getting her free meals? She’s heavier than ever. Waste of money paying her to promote weight loss meals...

Don’t want to be seen to be weight shaming - I’m a big boned girl myself but surely Julie should have lost some weight since she’s been getting her free meals? She’s heavier than ever. Waste of money paying her to promote weight loss meals...

You know what boils my piss?

She doesn't ever seem grateful. She had pix up today, Danny on the trike and her in that hat and neither one was marked as gifted.

I follow a lovely Instagrammer who is a designer and has three young kids, she was gifted meals and has the tag on every time she posts and is always grateful, always thanks the company says she's lucky to have been gifted them.

That's how an influencer impresses me.

Reactions: 6
Thing is, she didn’t really promote them did she? Has she started giving actual information about the company, menus, price list, what types of plans they offer, delivery information, location etc? I stopped following her a few days ago and she hadn’t up until then.

What bothers me about the free meals is, that company reached out to work with her or she reached out to them on the beg. Either way, she has been the worst advertisement for the brand. She has not promoted them in any way. All I know is they are called Healthy Cave and they have been feeding Julie for months now.

I’m not weight or body shaming and I know Julie likes to moan about her shape and size but did she actually express a genuine interest in losing weight/ fitness plan? Just seems to me like she’s bit the hand off them for free dinners and that company is getting absolutely nothing in return. I very much doubt the “exposure” she has given them has generated any sales! As with everything associated with Julie, the fact she has it or endorses it puts me right off 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just watched a bit of her story there and she's promoting BPerfect stuff.

Though as she came on she couldn't seem to remember what she was doing! And they've a brand new 'instructabrow' soap...... Jesus when is Brendan going to tell her she's saying it all wrong?

I just watched a bit of her story there and she's promoting BPerfect stuff.

Though as she came on she couldn't seem to remember what she was doing! And they've a brand new 'instructabrow' soap...... Jesus when is Brendan going to tell her she's saying it all wrong?
And she looked at the packaging when she read it. It really angers me 😂

Reactions: 4
And she looked at the packaging when she read it. It really angers me 😂
⬆⬆This! Me to!

Fml I dunno why it bothers me so much!

She read the feckin thing. She held it in her hand, looked at it and read it, and still couldn't feckin say it right 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
⬆⬆This! Me to!

Fml I dunno why it bothers me so much!

She read the feckin thing. She held it in her hand, looked at it and read it, and still couldn't feckin say it right 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Bothers me too. Sheer laziness

Also does anyone give a tit what Danny slept. Its like a report every morning. No one cares... No one wants to see or hear about him.... Its ur wean Julie not ours. Should I reply with how mine slept?

Reactions: 5
Bothers me too. Sheer laziness

Also does anyone give a tit what Danny slept. Its like a report every morning. No one cares... No one wants to see or hear about him.... Its ur wean Julie not ours. Should I reply with how mine slept?
This comment gave me a good laugh 😂

Not missing the Danny updates one bit!!!! The wein gave her 1 sleepless night and she was fit for nothing and looking sympathy! Dose 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Mine still give me sleepless nights and they're a good age. My wee boy is autistic and very hard to settle, I was up 3 times last night and then up from 4... hey ho Julie love. Oh and he didn't sleep more than 3 hours a night until he was 3.

This comment gave me a good laugh 😂

Not missing the Danny updates one bit!!!! The wein gave her 1 sleepless night and she was fit for nothing and looking sympathy! Dose 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm sure she would sit and listen to me and lol. One sleepless night and she was for the hills. I mean what did she expect?

Mine still give me sleepless nights and they're a good age. My wee boy is autistic and very hard to settle, I was up 3 times last night and then up from 4... hey ho Julie love. Oh and he didn't sleep more than 3 hours a night until he was 3.
I was right there with you. My youngest son who is now in early adult stages has adhd and let me tell you that child never slept. I had 3 boys before him who had the usual wakening. We expected it. But he was something else. It was torture. Even now I hear him up in the night. He's going to do medicine and people joke "he mustn't have needed the sleep". Well it put years on me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
pfft did thon gabshite honestly believe that we were going to believe her when she said she would be purchasing the pillowcase. Beg beg beg beg

and now she’s away to bed with that hair in that bleeping bun. And she admitted her hair was greasy and would be wearing a hat today, could ye imagine that grease ball sliding all over that pillow now 🤢

• Haha
pfft did thon gabshite honestly believe that we were going to believe her when she said she would be purchasing the pillowcase. Beg beg beg beg

and now she’s away to bed with that hair in that bleeping bun. And she admitted her hair was greasy and would be wearing a hat today, could ye imagine that grease ball sliding all over that pillow now 🤢
Dry your eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.