JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she aware there's a lockdown? Been gallavanting to Coleraine constantly to shop for clothesnand and scope for freebies... From days out with allllll the family. No social distancing. Boyo at the gym and heading out for the day. Is she simple

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she aware there's a lockdown? Been gallavanting to Coleraine constantly to shop for clothesnand and scope for freebies... From days out with allllll the family. No social distancing. Boyo at the gym and heading out for the day. Is she simple
I don’t think they could spend a day in the house together. I know she likes her wee scoots to the town but she seems happy enough lazing about the house midweek yet they never have a lazy Sunday. Seems odd to me especially during a lockdown!

Reactions: 3
But gyms are still open so he's not doing anything wrong that way.

It's her I have a problem with, the bleeping dose.

Seems to have forgotten her rant during the week that if we all just stick together and spend some time indoors we can get through this.

Reactions: 2
PR package fucks me off.

Rather than those companies PAYING for an ad in their local papers (which are dying a death but are run by reputable trained journalists) and helps keep people in jobs, they send them to big hateful bad mannered sows like that thing.

Those shackets nearly all sold out, and she had one to send to that smelly big lump.

No more money from me Jayne, sorry.
I'm all for shopping locally and supporting small, individual shops especially during the Covid19 crisis we are in, but if they can afford to give freebies to someone like Julie who is constantly begging, has crap advertising for these gifted items, then I question how they are struggling as I can nearly guarantee that Julie won't be spending any money in Stable Lane any time soon💷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm all for shopping locally and supporting small, individual shops especially during the Covid19 crisis we are in, but if they can afford to give freebies to someone like Julie who is constantly begging, has crap advertising for these gifted items, then I question how they are struggling as I can nearly guarantee that Julie won't be spending any money in Stable Lane any time soon💷
Unless its New Look or Primark she won’t buy it herself, she nearly broke her heart buying that shacket out of DV8 so noway would she be spending money in local boutiques.

• Haha
Unless its New Look or Primark she won’t buy it herself, she nearly broke her heart buying that shacket out of DV8 so noway would she be spending money in local boutiques.
Did she return that one to DV8? That was such a tit show, nearly £50 and complained about the cost. Wonder was it the same day she bought herself a ring at £45. Said it wouldn't break the bank - tell that to some families living in estates round Limavady who have lost their jobs or livelihoods due to covid.

She's another head who needs to read the room!

Reactions: 5
Did she return that one to DV8? That was such a tit show, nearly £50 and complained about the cost. Wonder was it the same day she bought herself a ring at £45. Said it wouldn't break the bank - tell that to some families living in estates round Limavady who have lost their jobs or livelihoods due to covid.

She's another head who needs to read the room!
No I think its the one she’s wearing today! I know and mothers on statutory maternity leave that don’t get wages from elsewhere!

Highlight of her day thinking we need to know that she can’t throw an empty toilet roll to the bin and miss it

• Haha
I'm sorry but who finds her content entertaining, telling us about how he's not the perfect baby cause he was woke at night.

I would love to know what Julie pictured having a baby to be like, did she think they just slept on demand and woke at a time to suit her!

Also videoing your child pooing is just an Al time no, you can't be that desperate for content!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but who finds her content entertaining, telling us about how he's not the perfect baby cause he was woke at night.

I would love to know what Julie pictured having a baby to be like, did she think they just slept on demand and woke at a time to suit her!

Also videoing your child pooing is just an Al time no, you can't be that desperate for content!!
She does some yamming when that wean gets up at night. I mean what did she expect
She was at that filming him poo before and it's beyond pathetic. No one wants to see him never mind see him taking a poo. She needs to wise up big time.

And she is still eating the healthy cave meals. No update. Clearly for handiness as she cannot be arsed cooking. And there has been no weight loss. No body shaming. I'm a fuller woman myself but she begged for them for weightloss

Did anyone catch on her stories yesterday when she was raging the boyo let Danny nap. I feel for him sometimes

Reactions: 4
She does some yamming when that wean gets up at night. I mean what did she expect
She was at that filming him poo before and it's beyond pathetic. No one wants to see him never mind see him taking a poo. She needs to wise up big time.

And she is still eating the healthy cave meals. No update. Clearly for handiness as she cannot be arsed cooking. And there has been no weight loss. No body shaming. I'm a fuller woman myself but she begged for them for weightloss

Did anyone catch on her stories yesterday when she was raging the boyo let Danny nap. I feel for him sometimes
Not body shaming either as I’m a bigger girl myself - but she’s just lazy and it bugs me she’s just taking the free dinners for the sake of it. All the free stuff and “pr packages” will be short lived for Julburt though, I can see a turn in the tide where “influencers” are concerned.

I think the look on the boyo’s face said it all yesterday. It was so staged too. She came into the room videoing? Balls!!! She came in, saw the wein was sleeping then walked out and back in again filming. My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head 🙄

I've been working today, just saw her stories. She's a coarse big lump, videoing the wane doing his business!

She said she was going to prep the dinner and I admit I skipped through some then next thing she had a healthy cave meal... So her prep involved s few pricks with a fork 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie....if youre reading this...actually I mean, when youre reading this, Please let your son tit in peace... stop with the horrid nose sniffing faces. No one cares.

Free lip glosses will really help people who struggle to put food on the table.

In my old job when I did overtime we would be asked to take TOIL.

I remember explaining to my boss that Tesco doesn't state TOIL as a method of payment 🙄

She was grand for a while there but now the Danny spam is ridiculous. She can't even come on and say a sentence without making that stupid face over at him. No one cares what he eats or your post partum story that you want to do now because you've seen someone else do it

She wasn’t leaving the house today because it was a miserable day. She’s taking away about her free meals and what one she’s having for dinner. And I’m assuming that’s Kevin knocking about the kitchen likely making his own dinner

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.