JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually coming on to say I’m glad she got it right but she even has me confused on what the name is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Supporting an indie brand a year after they gifted you something? I hope she checked that the indie brand was still up and running!
Thought that myself are they even still open

Reactions: 1
How many frigging times can you say being a patent is 'hard hi' or 'tough'

Julie thousands of woman would literally die to be in your position, now shut the duck up.

On to moan that her son is teething, thats what happens, its what having a child is about!

I'm actually soo pissed off watching her tonight like sometimes she isn't bad but flip sake, this was all you ever wanted and now your moaning.

Reactions: 4
How many frigging times can you say being a patent is 'hard hi' or 'tough'

Julie thousands of woman would literally die to be in your position, now shut the duck up.

On to moan that her son is teething, thats what happens, its what having a child is about!

I'm actually soo pissed off watching her tonight like sometimes she isn't bad but flip sake, this was all you ever wanted and now your moaning.
The moaning is ridiculous... And the constant repeating herself "hes down for a nap... I was gonna nap too...but he's down now. Just for a nap cos he never slept right with his teeth"

Literally no one cares Julie. And parenting is hard. Anyone who is a parent knows.... And there are people who would love to be but cant.... So calm the ham and stick to makeup 🤣 shes showing him that often again too

If she says once more Danny is a joy and he's still a joy.... Just a bad day but he's a joy... Feel sorry for parents with....

Julie shut up. One day of teething does not make u the yoda of motherhood and all mammies thing their weans are joys

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed today, she’s a complete dose!!!!!! I’m fed up of her droning on, repeating herself and talking shite!

No harm but I’m sick looking at her big face and her child. Yes Julie, parenting is hard!!!! It’s not all perfect pics for the gram and freebies. Considering she over shares everything to do with her son, it doesn’t appear she gets it that tight. She still has time to post and share nonsense all day every day so it can’t be that bad! I don’t know how she’ll cope when the work actually starts!!!!!!!

What really takes me to the fair is her thinking she’s some kind of fashionista. Dear god she’s so far from it I’d be affronted to have anything she possesses! Who actually asks her where she gets anything? Her wearing anything would put me off completely!

Reactions: 3
I do think in the beginning when she started out, she had style. She was great for people like my daughter who isn't your typical size 10 teenager, she was able to show her she could still wear nice clothes and be adventurous with make up - but she has lost her way now sadly.

She said there tonight that she had a lot of help, nice to see her acknowledge that. But the fact she has to 'let the boyo do more' - I'd say he's a typical farmer, likely works 14 hour days if he's anything like my farmer husband and doesn't have as much time as he'd like for the kids. Though he's still a good daddy and was involved loads.

Reactions: 2
I agree with what you’re saying and I really used to like her for those reasons too - but now she’s unbearable.

She’s around the same age as me, also a first time Mammy during a pandemic and I cannot listen to her at all. You’d think she was the only one!!!!! I know lots of people in much worse situations than her and I never hear them whinge and moan a fraction of what comes out of her mouth.

I’m actually embarrassed for her most of the time.

Unfollowed today, she’s a complete dose!!!!!! I’m fed up of her droning on, repeating herself and talking shite!

No harm but I’m sick looking at her big face and her child. Yes Julie, parenting is hard!!!! It’s not all perfect pics for the gram and freebies. Considering she over shares everything to do with her son, it doesn’t appear she gets it that tight. She still has time to post and share nonsense all day every day so it can’t be that bad! I don’t know how she’ll cope when the work actually starts!!!!!!!

What really takes me to the fair is her thinking she’s some kind of fashionista. Dear god she’s so far from it I’d be affronted to have anything she possesses! Who actually asks her where she gets anything? Her wearing anything would put me off completely!
Yeah I agree with all this. She just has a big gurning face. Her style was never my cup of tea but it used to be passable. Now it's ridiculous. That coat the last day was a wtf moment

Also on bitching about people not wearing masks but openly admitted there's ways around lockdown. Yeah... All the non essential trips to Coleraine with her mother

I agree with what you’re saying and I really used to like her for those reasons too - but now she’s unbearable.

She’s around the same age as me, also a first time Mammy during a pandemic and I cannot listen to her at all. You’d think she was the only one!!!!! I know lots of people in much worse situations than her and I never hear them whinge and moan a fraction of what comes out of her mouth.

She is an embarrassment. She said the boyo watches her stories. If i was such a dose I'd hope my husband would have a word

Reactions: 5
He always seems to be doing the evening feed when she's on slabbering. If he is at work till like 6 what more can he do really. He seems hands on to me

She’s SOOOOO boring!! It’s the same regurgitated shite everyday... bperfect, I’m my glam, Danny this Danny that. Jesus give me strength!!

• Haha
i think she's still a big wain. she wanted to play at being a mammy, she wanted the child but didn't want the responsibility/care/'hassle' that comes with them. or didn't realise the work that was going to be involved- it's not all dressing them up and getting content for the gram in real life! she got to almost 40 seeing to just herself and obvs that's a great life to have. This much-wanted baby has forced her to knuckle down ( albeit her mum is helping out a lot) and i don't think she realised the work that was going to be involved. the big child in her canny be bothered with it, so she moans about it like a spoilt brat. it's gony be a long road ahead for julie being a mammy, cos every stage/age comes with challenges/ responsibilities. and it doesn't always get easier, believe me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i think she's still a big wain. she wanted to play at being a mammy, she wanted the child but didn't want the responsibility/care/'hassle' that comes with them. or didn't realise the work that was going to be involved- it's not all dressing them up and getting content for the gram in real life! she got to almost 40 seeing to just herself and obvs that's a great life to have. This much-wanted baby has forced her to knuckle down ( albeit her mum is helping out a lot) and i don't think she realised the work that was going to be involved. the big child in her canny be bothered with it, so she moans about it like a spoilt brat. it's gony be a long road ahead for julie being a mammy, cos every stage/age comes with challenges/ responsibilities. and it doesn't always get easier, believe me!
You are spot on. I got married and had kids in my 20s....it was a shock to the system like anyone else who has a baby. But me and hubs juggled things and carried on. And I have some friends who had kids very late 30s/early 40s and it was just the biggest shock to them. They spent their whole lives, as you sAy, sorting themselves and becoming very selfish. Not in a bad way, as now my children are grown I understand it. But Julie is also very spoiled and has all these people doing for her. Shes not used to inconvenience and having to do something unpleasant shes on gurning and moaning and having an attack of the poor me's this is horrible. She comes across highly immature and would need a bit of cop on

Reactions: 7

Congratulations

Parenting is bloody hard, I had my first at 17 and didn't have a clue about babies, hadn't even held one before, never mind change a nappy and I had absolutely no help from day one, no father about, no family and I just got on with it, she needs to stop moaning, she doesn't know how lucky she is.
Try being 16 and pregnant in the 80s from a devout Catholic family and then you can moan

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are spot on. I got married and had kids in my 20s....it was a shock to the system like anyone else who has a baby. But me and hubs juggled things and carried on. And I have some friends who had kids very late 30s/early 40s and it was just the biggest shock to them. They spent their whole lives, as you sAy, sorting themselves and becoming very selfish. Not in a bad way, as now my children are grown I understand it. But Julie is also very spoiled and has all these people doing for her. Shes not used to inconvenience and having to do something unpleasant shes on gurning and moaning and having an attack of the poor me's this is horrible. She comes across highly immature and would need a bit of cop on
Yes 🙌🏻 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Well she’s just gone a wee run to coleraine, spoke to her in new look yeno the way she says if you see her out say hello. Not as much as a hello back. Lovely pleasant girl that she is. My partner asked who she was and goes well isn’t she ignorant she couldn’t even say hello! Maybe she didn’t hear me but my partner heard me and he was a lot further away than her.

Well she’s just gone a wee run to coleraine, spoke to her in new look yeno the way she says if you see her out say hello. Not as much as a hello back. Lovely pleasant girl that she is. My partner asked who she was and goes well isn’t she ignorant she couldn’t even say hello! Maybe she didn’t hear me but my partner heard me and he was a lot further away than her.
The ignorant big tube.

Derry_girl I just want to give you a big hug, not the done thing I know. But my sister was 16 when she had her girl, Catholic family too and a very small village, she was the talk of the place. But they can all run on cos she was the best wee mammy I've ever seen 🥰

Congratulations

Parenting is bloody hard, I had my first at 17 and didn't have a clue about babies, hadn't even held one before, never mind change a nappy and I had absolutely no help from day one, no father about, no family and I just got on with it, she needs to stop moaning, she doesn't know how lucky she is.
Try being 16 and pregnant in the 80s from a devout Catholic family and then you can moan

• Heart
@RandomMess thank you, it was so hard at the time but you know what I done it, I have brought up two more since that and again fathers didn't want to know bui I am proud of myself, I have happy healthy kids and was a granny before Julie even became a mummy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.