JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so ugly, imagine having to wake up next to that in the mornings...aye and her going on like she's the only one to have given birth and go through motherhood. Most of us do it ourselves all day everyday , we even have to cook the dinner for our husbands and rest of our families when we get home from a days work. Jesus ....how the hell is she gonna cope when she has to go back to work .. there she is again the night with another microwave meal she got for free... poor Danny with a fruit pouch and a yogurt...lazy witch

She wasn’t leaving the house today because it was a miserable day. She’s taking away about her free meals and what one she’s having for dinner. And I’m assuming that’s Kevin knocking about the kitchen likely making his own dinner
Aye the poor man only in from work and nothing ready for him....while that big sow probably lying up on the sofa stuffing her face

Reactions: 1
Shes so ugly, imagine having to wake up next to that in the mornings...aye and her going on like she's the only one to have given birth and go through motherhood. Most of us do it ourselves all day everyday , we even have to cook the dinner for our husbands and rest of our families when we get home from a days work. Jesus ....how the hell is she gonna cope when she has to go back to work .. there she is again the night with another microwave meal she got for free... poor Danny with a fruit pouch and a yogurt...lazy witch

Aye the poor man only in from work and nothing ready for him....while that big sow probably lying up on the sofa stuffing her face
I'm so glad someone else said it lol. She is ugly inside and out. A big selfish spoilt gulpin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad someone else said it lol. She is ugly inside and out. A big selfish spoilt gulpin
I don’t like to call anyone ugly but I don’t think she’s attractive at all and her personality makes her even less attractive. She’s so crude and unladylike.

The word gulpin makes me laugh - and it is the best word to describe Julburt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t like to call anyone ugly but I don’t think she’s attractive at all and her personality makes her even less attractive. She’s so crude and unladylike.

The word gulpin makes me laugh - and it is the best word to describe Julburt 🤣
Yeah I should have said unattractive. And I do think it's her personality too. Just rags me. Lol it's definitely the right word for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is she trying to kid? Theres a photo in her kitchen of her, her mum and a newborn baby Danny so don’t try and say you didn’t see your family during lockdown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She repeats herself so much, it makes me tune out.

And I feel bad because for a while there the old her was coming back, but she seems to have fallen down a rabbit hole again!

Reactions: 7
Awk shes brutal ..... this postpartum tit, your not really giving anyone any advice here like what is the point in talking about it ....when your just talking all about yourself as per usual 🙄... mother earth , I'm sure it was some sight to behold , thon thing lying up pushing one out 😆

• Haha
Awk shes brutal ..... this postpartum tit, your not really giving anyone any advice here like what is the point in talking about it ....when your just talking all about yourself as per usual 🙄... mother earth , I'm sure it was some sight to behold , thon thing lying up pushing one out 😆
Now there's a sight 🤣🤣🤣 that was an utterly pointless unflattering pile of stories..... Thats ur experience Julie . Everyones is different.. People that have kids know the craic and people who haven't won't till they go through it.... And collectively no one cares. Sure mind she was up to high doe about labour and would she listen to anyone. No

Unflattering too right 🤮 sure she never took it like a real woman, she's had every painkiller going . She wants to try push out a 8lb baby no pain relieve at all in half an hour from labour began .. she'll know all about it then 😆 ... poor Kevin was probably moping her brow every few seconds and tending to all her needs . He would need a medal for being with her , the first boyo probably caught himself on.

Reactions: 1
Went on her stories for a nosey, wish I hadn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t know where to start:

I very much doubt that your followers asked for your postpartum story. This is just you wanting to talk about yourself again 🙄 nobody cares!!!!

Julie, this may come as a surprise to you but you weren’t the only person to have a baby during lockdown 😱 - at least Kevin got to all the appointments with you!!!!!! You’re so selfish. Nobody cares!!!!!

Yes, you couldn’t see your family - but first and foremost you needed to protect your newborn with no immune system from Covid!!!!! Yes they say children aren’t affected - but that’s until they are!!!! Nobody knows enough to say they are safe! Everyone was in the exact same boat, nobody feels sorry for you, nobody cares!!!!!

I’m going to just come out and discuss the elephant in the room - some context first - first time mum myself at the height of COVID, partner not allowed to any appointments, massive complications and baby in neonatal for five days from moment of birth - Julie, considering you over share everything, Danny does not appear to be a challenging baby and you’ve been blessed!!!!!! No feeding issues, sleeping issues or major teething issues etc etc - you’re a lazy, selfish witch who just wants to moan! Nobody cares!!!!!

Not sure what your ideology regarding having a child was - but you needed a massive reality check. Appreciate the blessings bestowed on you and stop moaning. Bottom line is, everyone has their own tit going on, you’re a dose and nobody cares!!!!!!!

One last thing, your panic attacks and anxiety haven’t kept you in the house - unnecessary shopping trips and road trips galore - not trivialising genuine mental health issues - but you’re just a brat. Nobody cares!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unflattering too right 🤮 sure she never took it like a real woman, she's had every painkiller going . She wants to try push out a 8lb baby no pain relieve at all in half an hour from labour began .. she'll know all about it then 😆 ... poor Kevin was probably moping her brow every few seconds and tending to all her needs . He would need a medal for being with her , the first boyo probably caught himself on.
Aw now, lots of people, including a fair few here too I'd say, needed pain relief in labour, doesn't make them any less of a woman.

Whilst I could say plenty about Julie and find lots to criticize, I would never judge her for asking for pain relief.

She did say her pregnancy and labour was fine, so I wouldn't be trying to shame any woman if they needed pain relief, I'm sure that's not the way you meant it to sound though.

Reactions: 7
I just found the whole thing not genuine. Don’t get me wrong I definitely think she was going through something as you could sometimes here the anxiety in her voice however as someone has already mentioned she was never housed. If that was me that gave birth at the beginning of a pandemic that we knew nothing about at the time I would have locked me and my baby away not been on all these unnecessary journeys.

Reactions: 6
I just found the whole thing not genuine. Don’t get me wrong I definitely think she was going through something as you could sometimes here the anxiety in her voice however as someone has already mentioned she was never housed. If that was me that gave birth at the beginning of a pandemic that we knew nothing about at the time I would have locked me and my baby away not been on all these unnecessary journeys.
Any emotion she showed seemed so not genuine. It was very forced and she was believing her own bullshit of being hard done by. My sister gave birth the week she did and she was thanking her lucky stars as our sister in law gave birth later on in the pandemic and our brother wasnt really included in it and it was quiet unnerving for her

And this morning the wain is happy as Larry and shes stressed because he isn't doing what she wants him to do so shes called her mum. Her mum is in her bubble. Just its a lockdown not tier 3. There's no mixing of households. The bubble of 6 doesn't stand. What an absolute gulpin.

Last edited:
Any emotion she showed seemed so not genuine. It was very forced and she was believing her own bullshit of being hard done by. My sister gave birth the week she did and she was thanking her lucky stars as our sister in law gave birth later on in the pandemic and our brother wasnt really included in it and it was quiet unnerving for her

And this morning the wain is happy as Larry and shes stressed because he isn't doing what she wants him to do so shes called her mum. Her mum is in her bubble. Just its a lockdown not tier 3. There's no mixing of households. The bubble of 6 doesn't stand. What an absolute gulpin.
Did you see how she snapped at poor wee Danny when he was pulling her hair and the look she gave him 😳😳 couldn’t believe it he’s only a wein that’s what they do.. parenthood ain’t all it’s cracked up to be eh Julie 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Set the phone down Julie and spend time with Danny. He needs your interaction and not to be in front of your phone screen all the time. Your the adult Julie and no better than an 8 month old baby!!

Did you see how she snapped at poor wee Danny when he was pulling her hair and the look she gave him 😳😳 couldn’t believe it he’s only a wein that’s what they do.. parenthood ain’t all it’s cracked up to be eh Julie 🙄🙄
That was awful. She needs to wise up....

Reactions: 5
Surely if any of her family follow her they should be having a word with her. She's relentless.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.