JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched p&p story.

Can people tell if we have profiles on here? I was pretty sure it was an anonymous site.

Who do we think the influencer was that accused her?
It is.... However she may have been discussing this site with said influencer and let slip she has a profile/profile name

I think there is a chance that it is Julie. Julie is no longer following p&p....currently p&p is following Julie.... P&p is based in Coleraine where Julie had a scoot to yesterday. And we all know that Julie is obsessed with this site and the "rats".
Just my ten pence worth

Reactions: 6
It is.... However she may have been discussing this site with said influencer and let slip she has a profile/profile name

I think there is a chance that it is Julie. Julie is no longer following p&p....currently p&p is following Julie.... P&p is based in Coleraine where Julie had a scoot to yesterday. And we all know that Julie is obsessed with this site and the "rats".
Just my ten pence worth
Ooohhh. Aw well.

She's feeling a bit lost? It's because she had a make up and fashion page, then she was a gym bunny and did some healthy cooking, then she met boyo and had the baby (and I was genuinely pleased for her, she does deserve it and I do believe she had fertility issues)

Now she doesn't know what direction to take, she still has the followers from her make up days, before she was a mouth she was a nice relateable girl who was thankful for everything she got gifted, now she's coming across as ungrateful, selfish, smug and greedy.

I had PND and I'd hate to see someone suffer, I'd also hate to contribute to her feeling shite, but it's her own doing. If she'd take the phone out of that beautiful little boy's face, if she'd keep private things private, then she'd have an easier life?

passionsandpreening :giggle:

Edited as forgot the s 🤦‍♀️
Ah she really does seems so upset, I have followed Allison from her snapchat days and although she’s not really my cup of tea there’s something so genuine about her I couldn’t bring myself to unfollow, but i really don’t think she’d say boo to a ghost

Reactions: 4
Ah she really does seems so upset, I have followed Allison from her snapchat days and although she’s not really my cup of tea there’s something so genuine about her I couldn’t bring myself to unfollow, but i really don’t think she’d say boo to a ghost
They all have profiles on here to be nosey, she definitely isn't the only one

Reactions: 3
100% and she’s owning up to it.. I’d probably be on top of there was one about me 😩😂
Honestly I would make my own account with my username and let everyone know I’m her and active and I’d be commenting on post about me 😂😂 I wish one of them would

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I would make my own account with my username and let everyone know I’m her and active and I’d be commenting on post about me 😂😂 I wish one of them would
It would be about the only honest thing they’d do if they did that! 🤣

• Haha
She was in my work regularly before lockdown, found her to be rude and self entitled. The way she spoke to her partner and her tone was horrible to witness on a couple of occasions. Wouldn’t hurt her to crack a smile once in a while either.

• Wow
She was in my work regularly before lockdown, found her to be rude and self entitled. The way she spoke to her partner and her tone was horrible to witness on a couple of occasions. Wouldn’t hurt her to crack a smile once in a while either.
Exactly this, she is soo self entitled and always tags companies and gets her way in with them. She thinks she is way above everyone and that she is top dog.

She thinks the world owes her a living, I don't understand how she has soo many followers as her content really isn't anything special. One minute she is a fashion blogger then a food blogger next minute a home decor blogger. She wants to stick her name to absolutely everything.

Jesus our julz is down the town a wee scoot and hasn’t told anybody. Hair pulled into that oul bun and her usual slapped arse sour face

• Haha
Shame on Medicare. A basket of "stuff"!!!! When so many make up artists could have showed it off with enthusiasm

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Christ on a bike, "Lidl have the Tommy Tippee sippy cups atm I think". Well you should know Julie, they sent you one for free after you went on the beg ffs 🙄
Now using a spoon to feed Danny after reading here and realising stuffing food into his mouth with her dirty nails is rotten. Hey Julie 😘
That drop was another rage raiser with me,
Local manager of that store who arranged a drop needs a kick up the goonies 😂

They should have sent as a follower giveaway or donated to a local charity/support group
It’s all take take take, never acknowledge them that offered you the opportunity ie the following.

Jesus our julz is down the town a wee scoot and hasn’t told anybody. Hair pulled into that oul bun and her usual slapped arse sour face
That bun does nothing for her. Few times I've seen her round town shes had it too. And she is a sour doll. No harm like but shes wile unpleasant. Everything is a show for freebies

Reactions: 5
Gifted again. What support has she given them. Never seen her advertise them before !

That bun does nothing for her. Few times I've seen her round town shes had it too. And she is a sour doll. No harm like but shes wile unpleasant. Everything is a show for freebies
She would have been better leaving her hair down how it was the snaps. Instead of pulling it as high as she can get it. The roots are holding onto her scalp for dear life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.