JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know Sarah but I do know when she left social media (she must be back on it now?) Julie said she didn't know her and asked if anyone could put her in touch with her..

She said she'd left social media because of trolls and Julie wanted to speak to her.

At least I think that's the same woman?
Nope different person, it was worky wanders she was looking for

Reactions: 3
Nope different person, it was worky wanders she was looking for
Yes, someone upthread corrected me, thank you, too.
I just found it strange at that time that she would want to be in touch with someone she obviously didn't know.

Happy to be corrected! I can't remember who it was.
Can anyone elighten me?
That was Judith workman
Aka worky wanders
Julie wanted to speak to her

Diet is going well
Gifted sweeties
Would of been lovely for her to do a giveaway with some of them

Hey Julz - how much weight have you lost with those gifted meals??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was Judith workman
Aka worky wanders
Julie wanted to speak to her

Diet is going well
Gifted sweeties
Would of been lovely for her to do a giveaway with some of them

Hey Julz - how much weight have you lost with those gifted meals??
Putting them in a wee jar so she won’t eat them all. Be lucky if that jar has any in by the end of the day 😂😂

• Haha
What do businesses really gain from sending her stuff?

Again, what has she told us about the business?

Reactions: 5
That Sweet King crap must be the new Daniel Wellington 🙈 they're everywhere, now no harm to them but who would order sweets on the Internet? Would understand if they were something you couldn't get anywhere else but they're just jelly sweets like you can buy them in every corner shop in the country.

Julie must be a food blogger now with her microwave meals, omlettes and sweetie jars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harsh lol
Not one bit harsh!
she’s getting worse it’s shocking😮

Any of yous notice how Kevin basically jumps away from her camera now, that guy has got to be sick of her tit!
Why open the bloody sweets to put them in jars, especially when she is “healthy eating” Really they should have been on a GIVEAWAY..
She’s a pure car crash🙄
Definitely getting worse at the mom looks, makeup & general crap. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeee the bleeping dummy clip stays on him all night. Julz its a strangulation amd choking risk! Omg.

Reactions: 6
Just need the boyo til make millions cause I wanna be a kept woman...

Ayeeeeee dead on luv.
Kevin wants spuds and meat on the table at 5pm not half your feckin healthy lazy meal.
Kevin probably wants a woman who actually does something

• Haha
Just need the boyo til make millions cause I wanna be a kept woman...

Ayeeeeee dead on luv.
Kevin wants spuds and meat on the table at 5pm not half your feckin healthy lazy meal.
Kevin probably wants a woman who actually does something
And she will make damn sure she’s a kept woman if they stay together as she’s as lazy as sin, that does not want to work another hour in her life. Since having Danny, she’s perched on her sofa the majority of the time in her nightie 🙈
Julie thinks she’s won the lottery 😆
Kevin .. well I guess he’s happy enough or he wouldn’t be there .... for now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
A psychologist would have a field day with her body language when answering the wedding date question!

And yes, if the boyo wasn't happy he knows where the door is, gone are the days people stay for the sake of a child.

🙈😂😂
The psychologist would need some therapy afterwards!!
she talks such shite, those questions are possibly sent by herself🤣
Kevin definitely looks so unhappy & pissed with her but can’t see him leaving tbh ..however there could all well be a delay in the wedding or not at all. Early days yet ..he’s seeing the real Julz....slowly.

She’s not bleeping joking when she says if she was an animal it would be that. I hate when she eats on camera and that’s all you hear. I don’t know how he could sit and have a meal with her for I’d imagine she chomps and slaps at everything she eats.

• Haha
She said a house is their priority before getting married, take it it'll be trillick she'll be moving to? In all seriousness I don't know how she'll manage not having her mother so close by, not dissing I'd miss my Mum terribly too, and won't she have a very long commute to her job?

Reactions: 6
I did really used to like Julie and defended her on thesebthreads many times but she has turned into car crash tv, she is awful got, the constant begging and contradictions is awful.
She desperately wants to be a mummy blogger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.