JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said a house is their priority before getting married, take it it'll be trillick she'll be moving to? In all seriousness I don't know how she'll manage not having her mother so close by, not dissing I'd miss my Mum terribly too, and won't she have a very long commute to her job?
She doesn’t work in Limavady anymore is it not the dole office in ballymoney she’s in. Which is like 30/40minutes from Limavady. So that on top of what it’s going to be from trillick to Limavady? I’d say she will likely leave the wain with her mum in passing too, if not she will stop with her everyday on her way home I Would have thought. I don’t know how she will do it. I’d be the same as yourself and miss mine but would just have to deal with it I suppose.

Reactions: 2
She said a house is their priority before getting married, take it it'll be trillick she'll be moving to? In all seriousness I don't know how she'll manage not having her mother so close by, not dissing I'd miss my Mum terribly too, and won't she have a very long commute to her job?
Also her mummy does most of her housework. She doesn't work at the minute and is constantly laid out on that sofa. So god knows if she'll cope with work child and housework because she is beyond lazy

I did really used to like Julie and defended her on thesebthreads many times but she has turned into car crash tv, she is awful got, the constant begging and contradictions is awful.
She desperately wants to be a mummy blogger
The begging is disgusting and so obvious. She has no chance of being a mummy blogger she may give up that ghost now

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t work in Limavady anymore is it not the dole office in ballymoney she’s in. Which is like 30/40minutes from Limavady. So that on top of what it’s going to be from trillick to Limavady? I’d say she will likely leave the wain with her mum in passing too, if not she will stop with her everyday on her way home I Would have thought. I don’t know how she will do it. I’d be the same as yourself and miss mine but would just have to deal with it I suppose.
Ballymoney further again, would be a good 90 min drive I'd say.

Reactions: 1
Went for a nosey on the stories 🙄 she would be a lot more credible if she could just be honest. She obviously hates the Egg pram. I understand companies make money by gifting influencers these things but it is beyond frustrating when people like Julie so obviously #1 don't appreciate it and #2 spin a spiel of shite about how great said product is and impressionable folks go and spend their hard earned money on it 😡 that pram costs a bloody fortune.

Reactions: 5
Does Trillick have a dole office.. likely she’ll be putting in for a transfer to somewhere local ..
That travelling wouldn’t pay surely!
Who knows what she’s at 😉
It’ll be a right while before the house is built so she may get a wee part time cleaning job to tide her over😆....
God love her customers 🙈
Dirty lazy brute

• Haha
I'd say she'll ask for a transfer surely. She was somewhere else before working in Ballymoney.
I used to see her sitting in her car on her lunch break when she worked in Ballymoney. Chatting away into her phone! Saw her in Tesco one day too, I did say hello as I would to anyone that I was right beside (looking at swimwear for holidays!) And she completely blanked me. Yet I seen her last night telling a follower, "you should have shouted out" 🙄

• Wow
Does Trillick have a dole office.. likely she’ll be putting in for a transfer to somewhere local ..
That travelling wouldn’t pay surely!
Who knows what she’s at 😉
It’ll be a right while before the house is built so she may get a wee part time cleaning job to tide her over😆....
God love her customers 🙈
Dirty lazy brute
Barely has a shop 🤣🤣🤣
Omagh does though

• Haha
Never in a million years would I put on my story a video of me standing in the shower. Not that anything is on show but more respect for my partner to put up a video on social media with eve body knowing I’ve not a dolly on. And my partner would go through the roof. But the. She put up on her insta a photo of her in the bath that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at the shape of her this morning you'd think she'd brush her hair at least
The state of her. Maybe that's why her mummy came down and told her to get in the shower

Also. My sister is a midwife and hair loss after a baby is normal as your hair doesnt fall out throughout pregnancy. There's nothing you can do to prevent hair loss. And that big gulpin is standing all business as if she has found the answer 🙄

Never in a million years would I put on my story a video of me standing in the shower. Not that anything is on show but more respect for my partner to put up a video on social media with eve body knowing I’ve not a dolly on. And my partner would go through the roof. But the. She put up on her insta a photo of her in the bath that time.
So disrespectful and rotten. No need for it. Enjoy your shower instead of broadcasting to Instagram

It wouldn't even come into a normal person's head to be anywhere near your phone when your about to shower. Beggars belief.

I love the way last night she said she couldn't sit for long but every single story is her sitting on the sofa 🤣 put

I love the way last night she said she couldn't sit for long but every single story is her sitting on the sofa 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn't even come into a normal person's head to be anywhere near your phone when your about to shower. Beggars belief.

I love the way last night she said she couldn't sit for long but every single story is her sitting on the sofa 🤣 put

I love the way last night she said she couldn't sit for long but every single story is her sitting on the sofa 🤣
Goes to show how addicted to her phone she is she can’t even bleeping shower without the thing.
She also said she’s fallen off the band wagon because of her sore back. Sitting on the sofa all day isn’t going to help her back either. Out of the shower and where is she now. On the bleeping sofa.

Christ on a bike, "Lidl have the Tommy Tippee sippy cups atm I think". Well you should know Julie, they sent you one for free after you went on the beg ffs 🙄
Now using a spoon to feed Danny after reading here and realising stuffing food into his mouth with her dirty nails is rotten. Hey Julie 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike, "Lidl have the Tommy Tippee sippy cups atm I think". Well you should know Julie, they sent you one for free after you went on the beg ffs 🙄
Now using a spoon to feed Danny after reading here and realising stuffing food into his mouth with her dirty nails is rotten. Hey Julie 😘
That blew my mind I sent her a message I’ll probably be blocked now stating Lidl sent her this she was to go in and prove she wasn’t the beggar She Makes herself out to be

I've literally came here to comment on that!!!
She bloody KNOWS Lidl has it cos they sent her that one she is using for FREE in the box of gifted stuff the other day!!

The gulpin.

Reactions: 7

She’ll be got dead on that fecking sofa as she’s never far from it 🙈

• Haha
That blew my mind I sent her a message I’ll probably be blocked now stating Lidl sent her this she was to go in and prove she wasn’t the beggar She Makes herself out to be
Yeah I'd say you'll be blocked alright 🙈 she gets that many freebies she can't keep track it seems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.