JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could imagine her room becoming damp doesn’t cross me to be the type to open her windows to ventilate the house. Any time I’ve passed windows are always closed even on roasting days.
Well now you wouldn’t want her getting a chill whilst sunbathing on the sofa 🤣
Those lamps are ok but never to be left unattended especially with a child😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie when that wee wein kept looking up into her face...oh my heart:love: He is a cutie!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, longtime lurker on here, and don't normally comment but she needs to get a routine! and get out for a walk or some exercise. It's not doing her mental health any good at all! I know she has a "bad back" but what's stopping her walking? She does nothing but lie on her backside and hold/nurse Danny. I'm sure "the Boyo" is off to work early and Danny sleeps so why isn't she up and getting her day in a routine rather than lying around. It maddens me that she's not aware of this or her family/friends don't comment- maybe they have and she doesn't listen. There's so much she could be doing with her content that would be of interest but she's just so lazy and can't be bothered. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She couldn’t even feed the wain in the kitchen. If you look at the empty bowl it’s on the table from the Living room so she’s gone back to the sofa. duck me she will have that sofa wore done in no time. Exactly what I had said going for a walk won’t do her any harm. Laying about is what will make it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie when that wee wein kept looking up into her face...oh my heart:love: He is a cutie!
Same 🙈 Adorable wee child, he's absolutely gorgeous 😍

Limavady has the Roe Valley Country Park, a lovely place for a walk, wish we had something like it around here. She seems to be in a rut and I actually felt a bit sorry for her today but it's well known that fresh air and the outdoors are essential for mental health. If her back is sore she could start slow and do a short walk even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Julz.. every day is a lazy day for you doll. Get up from ur back side a while & your back will be rightly.
Yes having a baby changes your whole life & it is all about them but ffs when he’s napping gone & do something around the house like or find yourself again.. that gurning like 🙈
He’s a beautiful child indeed but he gets no peace with her.
Danny boy is a shrink in the making, he knows when she’s not herself🙄
wise up to duck.

• Haha
duck me another gift. Can’t understand these local business that gift her knowing she has the personality of a slapped arse out in public. I’ve yet to meet her out and see her smile !

He really is a gorgeous baby!

Its the constant holding him I don’t get its like she is trying to get him to be needy when he actually comes across very content

Reactions: 7
Anyone else follow passionsandpreening? What's the goss behind her story earlier?

Reactions: 1
I've just watched p&p story.

Can people tell if we have profiles on here? I was pretty sure it was an anonymous site.

Who do we think the influencer was that accused her?

Reactions: 1
I've just watched p&p story.

Can people tell if we have profiles on here? I was pretty sure it was an anonymous site.

Who do we think the influencer was that accused her?
I didn't think you cud tell anything from a profile on here, Ive had look there and I think it's maybe a cleaning insta account??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.