JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wanted to comment on this thread for such a long time. I agree with a lot that’s already been said.

I used to really like Julie, enjoy her makeup posts and general craic, when she wasn’t being crude. I was genuinely delighted for her pregnancy news and wished her all the best for her wee family.

But, I can’t really bare to watch her stories or view her posts any more. The wein on the trike just finished me off to be honest. It seems to me like she’s wishing all his wee milestones away. Instead of just being present in the moment with her child she always wants him to be further along than he is and doing things far too advanced for a 6 month old baby, if that makes sense? That trike is meant for a much bigger/older child. Her house seems to be filled with gadgets and miscellaneous pruck that just isn’t age appropriate yet.

I feel sorry for the business who gifted her the trike, They must be desperate for the exposure which is sad on several levels. When Julie’s gifted something I feel like she half heartedly promotes the item and doesn’t ever really mention the business. It confuses me as to why any business feels she’s a good advertisement or advertiser of any product. I’ve no respect for these instagrammers, Julie included, who just take all the free stuff they’re offered, pay for nothing, throw around a swipe up link or discount code and expect all us “ordinary folk” to pay for it on their paid/gifted recommendation. I’d appreciate an honest review of something that was paid for but those days are long gone.

I found all the things she promoted during her pregnancy- including ridiculously expensive changing/ hospital bags, lotions, potions and other unnecessary nonsense very irritating considering her following is generally ordinary people and teenage girls but I just scrolled past and put it down to novelty factor and excitement. I was wrong. When she announced her pregnancy it never occurred to me that she would use her child in this way and I think it’s both greedy and sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe already been mentioned here but when is she going to let that boy of hers move about in his cot? The sleep nest, pillow and sleeping bag are all a bit confined looking!

Reactions: 3
Maybe already been mentioned here but when is she going to let that boy of hers move about in his cot? The sleep nest, pillow and sleeping bag are all a bit confined looking!
I understand she’s a “first time Mammy” but she’s a 38 year old woman and a lot of what she does and doesn’t do where her child is concerned makes me anxious.

Reactions: 4
Where exactly is she looking to go. Are we not on a circuit breaker Julie. Were you not shouting about people not wearing masks the other day and your looking out to run. I get being in the house is hard. But if your going to preach about it and be corona supportive to everything don’t be doing what your not suppose to do

Reactions: 5
How does this woman still have followers who adore her, why can they not see threw her total bs.

Moaning about sitting in the house, Julie were in a global pandemic, you should not be running here there and everywhere, just because you can!

She really doesn't care about those who can't have kids and are struggling she literally shoves Danny in your face every single day.

ALSO don't get me started on more free meals, that one wants for nothing!!

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see if she gets her nails done on the DL. Good bitta growth there and looks like ones missing.

Reactions: 2
She is seriously on begging for French Martinis. Hoping one of them cocktail at home companies sorts her out. Rather than buying it herself. Dose hi. Wont put fake blood on Danny just incase but here 7 week old Danny...have icecream 🙄 and seriously she is only enjoying holidays now she has a wain. What a horrible stupid thing to say...so inconsiderate of all the ladies trying to conceive

Reactions: 6
She is seriously on begging for French Martinis. Hoping one of them cocktail at home companies sorts her out. Rather than buying it herself. Dose hi. Wont put fake blood on Danny just incase but here 7 week old Danny...have icecream 🙄 and seriously she is only enjoying holidays now she has a wain. What a horrible stupid thing to say...so inconsiderate of all the ladies trying to conceive
Honestly think that's something all new mammys says and does, regarding the ice cream I think everybody does it to see reactions with their wains just like a bite of a lemon.
Hes thriving and happy so thats all that matters

Honestly think that's something all new mammys says and does, regarding the ice cream I think everybody does it to see reactions with their wains just like a bite of a lemon.

Also you can't compare putting fake blood on a child, that's like animal testing, she's just being a good mammy

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Also you can't compare putting fake blood on a child, that's like animal testing, she's just being a good mammy
Putting fake blood on a child is like animal testing? 🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't do it because I would be afraid it wouldn't wash off - not because it was like testing on animals (it's not by the way)

• Haha

No i never fed child with an underdeveloped digestive system animal dairy and sugar to see their reaction. When they are 1 maybe.... Not when they are a few weeks old

As for your other comment. Wise up

Reactions: 11

Everyone does not feed their 7 week old ice cream. Like animal testing? No 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
feel like you’ve jumped the gun on that a bit. His daddy’s a farmer I’m sure he wants Danny to take an interest in things that he will be interested in too. If make ups not your thing then that’s ok - not everyone has to like everything. Im sure if Danny wanted to though he’d be supported and loved regardless. This is what’s wrong with the world atm, can’t say anything and someone takes it bad. God forbid.
Also you don’t to be gay to be a make up wearing man, educate yourself.
You know many straight men that wear make up? Unless they’re obviously on tv and need it for the cameras. In fact, the majority of gay men don’t wear make up either. Who actually cares? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll link it now on eBay I’ve bought 2. And they still worked out cheaper than voduz 😂

I bought a similar one on Amazon for a tenner. Don’t know how much the Voduz ones are but wouldn’t give him the money anyway.

Reactions: 2
You know many straight men that wear make up? Unless they’re obviously on tv and need it for the cameras. In fact, the majority of gay men don’t wear make up either. Who actually cares? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I bought a similar one on Amazon for a tenner. Don’t know how much the Voduz ones are but wouldn’t give him the money anyway.
Yeah I seen clareees comment to my saying was his da a homophobe, and I was thinking the same thing, whether people like it or not there's certain connotations with men wearing makeup that closed minded people LIKE Kevin will assume his son will turn gay that was point! But the way it's looking on this thread you can't say much about julie without her fan girls jumping on the defence!🤣

• Haha
Can someone please correct her. Its embarrassing.... Instructabrow 🤣🤣🤣
I was actually coming on to say I’m glad she got it right but she even has me confused on what the name is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Supporting an indie brand a year after they gifted you something? I hope she checked that the indie brand was still up and running!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.