JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry is she for bleeping real ranting about masks and wanting to shout out the window while having her coffee on her non essential travel trip to a different town?

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry is she for bleeping real ranting about masks and wanting to shout out the window while having her coffee on her non essential travel trip to a different town?
I sort of thought the same.

Not about her travelling, Coleraine isn't too far from Limavady, but why would it be any of her business if someone chose not to wear a mask?

I have a friend who has numerous reasons she can't wear a mask, one being a history of domestic abuse where he used to hold his hands over her face so she couldn't shout for help.

Why should my dear friend have to explain herself to the likes of Julie?

It's none of her business. And her mammy was likely in her car today on the way to Coleraine, mixing households inside a vehicle 🙄

Reactions: 6
This exactly ....
She should think before she opens that mouth but no that’s not Julie 🙄

Not about her travelling, Coleraine isn't too far from Limavady, but why would it be any of her business if someone chose not to wear a mask?

I have a friend who has numerous reasons she can't wear a mask, one being a history of domestic abuse where he used to hold his hands over her face so she couldn't shout for help.

It's none of her business. And her mammy was likely in her car today on the way to Coleraine, mixing households inside a vehicle 🙄
None of anyone’s business never mind Julie’s. Loads of ppl cannot wear then for various reasons & by all accounts they are fecking useless anyways.
rant over !!

Reactions: 4

Your friend shouldn't have to explain herself to anyone and she most certainly shouldn't have arseholes shouting out windows

And no Coleraine isn't that far but its still non essential. Everything she needs is in Limavady and in order to reduce the spread people are to stay at home and only go out for essentials. A shopping trip for clothes and a coffee in a car mixing households in a different town is not essential

This exactly ....
She should think before she opens that mouth but no that’s not Julie 🙄

None of anyone’s business never mind Julie’s. Loads of ppl cannot wear then for various reasons & by all accounts they are fecking useless anyways.
rant over !!
I was so upset at those stories....but then not surprising

Reactions: 3
Wasn't too angry when all the bperfect assholes where partying in a hotel room together with no masks on though eh

Reactions: 8
She answered a question on this the other night and she said Brendan isn't like that and wouldn't have planned the room parties. I can't remember what else she said, but basically it was she didn't like what happened but didn't blame Brendan.
Of course she didn’t blame him - he’s one of the last brands working with her.

Seen on the bperfect thread, Olivia mcveigh who was at the party has covid a week, CMB was at that party and then doing your brows julie

• Wow
Yea seen that and I follow her but surely it was the event. Olivia has been out winning and dining everywhere in Belfast last week even went to the doyen on Friday or Thursday before everything shut her and 3 friends. It’s a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How can she talk about people not wearing masks as if she is holier than thou when she was in two supermarkets and then stopped at a petrol station for a drink 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yea seen that and I follow her but surely it was the event. Olivia has been out winning and dining everywhere in Belfast last week even went to the doyen on Friday or Thursday before everything shut her and 3 friends. It’s a joke.
What date was the bperfect fiasco again

Couldn’t help but laugh at Julie’s rant on wearing masks, considering I walked into Limavady Superdrug a couple of weeks ago and saw her standing there... without a mask. Now maybe she has a reason not to wear one, but if that’s the case then she shouldn’t be sitting ranting about others not wearing one. Absolute hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Of course she didn’t blame him - he’s one of the last brands working with her.
Exactly - and he invited Z lists celebs over from England etc, what did he think was going to happen? He wouldn’t have done that if he thought no one was going to turn up

Couldn’t help but laugh at Julie’s rant on wearing masks, considering I walked into Limavady Superdrug a couple of weeks ago and saw her standing there... without a mask. Now maybe she has a reason not to wear one, but if that’s the case then she shouldn’t be sitting ranting about others not wearing one. Absolute hypocrite.
Apparently she does wear one now 🙄 she is utterly ridiculous. Sitting in a different town on a shopping trip complaining about other people spreading it lol you couldn't write it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when I was starting to warm to her again she's back to being a dose, can't remember where she bought Danny's sippy cup, thinks she bought it at the Lidl baby event 🙄 na Julie you were gifted it along with a hamper of other stuff after going on the beg. Still getting the free meals sent to her and giving herself a pat on the back for buying Bperfect eyelashes even though she could've got them for free 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when I was starting to warm to her again she's back to being a dose, can't remember where she bought Danny's sippy cup, thinks she bought it at the Lidl baby event 🙄 na Julie you were gifted it along with a hamper of other stuff after going on the beg. Still getting the free meals sent to her and giving herself a pat on the back for buying Bperfect eyelashes even though she could've got them for free 🙄
Same. Back to being a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t hide it for too long. She might have done more interesting makeup back in the day, but deep down she was still a beg then too, she was just able to hide it then

• Haha
Obviously reading on here and now she is feeling down again.... But incase anyone forgot she has Danny boy to care for so another non essential shopping trip and free meal delivery will see her right

Reactions: 2
I felt like messaging and reminding her she got the cup for FREE in a Lidl hamper!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.