JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a dose ... always a dose!
That rant about masks proper angered me🙄
Stay the duck in Limavady .. simple !!

Good job she didn't see me today! I went into Asda busting for the loo. Wore my mask in, parked the trolley, used the loo and then came out and continued shopping...made it to the second aisle before it hit me I hadn't my mask on again!

I was so mortified. But thankfully nobody seemed to judge my slip up, I just put it on and continued shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good job she didn't see me today! I went into Asda busting for the loo. Wore my mask in, parked the trolley, used the loo and then came out and continued shopping...made it to the second aisle before it hit me I hadn't my mask on again!

I was so mortified. But thankfully nobody seemed to judge my slip up, I just put it on and continued shopping.
Roaring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Parked the trolley” 😂😂
Well now these incidents happen!!🙈
Anyhow I’m sure Julie was lucky she didn’t meet you & challenged you on the no mask, I’m pretty sure she would have been more mortified 🤣
Most ppl do not judge because they know better, she’s just gone on & has nothing else to moan about. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie i wear my mask only because its mandatory, i feel like we are trying to shut the stable door after the horse has already bolted but that's another conversation :rolleyes:
I would never approach or question anyone for not wearing a mask because you don't know what their reason is...or if like @RandomMess you genuinely forgot to put it back on amidst busting for the loo and parking the trolley 😂😂

Reactions: 7
It made my blood boil when she put up the pic of Danny in the trike and didn’t have the decency to tag the company! When are companies gonna learn? She’ll probably come on in a few weeks and say she can’t remember where she bought it like the Tommy Tippee Cup 🙄

Also is the brush she uses called an invented brush or does she mean vented?

It made my blood boil when she put up the pic of Danny in the trike and didn’t have the decency to tag the company! When are companies gonna learn? She’ll probably come on in a few weeks and say she can’t remember where she bought it like the Tommy Tippee Cup 🙄

Also is the brush she uses called an invented brush or does she mean vented?
No to be fair to her that’s what voduz call that specific brush

Reactions: 2
I got one from a link upthread!

Cheap as anything, only arrived yesterday and I forgot to use it when drying my hair last night 🤣

I must've missed the gifted bike.

Reactions: 1
I see she has pix of the child on her story today and the bike isn't tagged as gifted. Did she pay for it?

Reactions: 3
Should she not have declared it as a gift?

View attachment 288684
When she first received it she did put #gifted and she also mentioned a discount code coming soon which may be enough (I’m no expert) but the Company itself is a family run business from Cookstown so the least she could do is tag them in a few photos and give them a bit of publicity!

Seen that. Critter looks strapped in for dear life.
I’d say he’s still a bit small but sure that doesn’t usually stop her!

Reactions: 5
He is a beautiful baby but she seems to want him to run before he can crawl, he is still a bit young for some of these things

I think you have to mark any gifted products as gifted for a year after. At the very least she should have a bit of decency and mention the companies and give them a bit of publicity. She’s not the only one who doesn’t do this, but I think it’s shameful especially when it is items from local or smaller companies

I think you have to mark any gifted products as gifted for a year after. At the very least she should have a bit of decency and mention the companies and give them a bit of publicity. She’s not the only one who doesn’t do this, but I think it’s shameful especially when it is items from local or smaller companies
Downright selfish not to shout out a smaller company and try to help them along when they have gifted a high value item such as that trike.

I often wonder do companies realise how much they damage their reputation by gifting to ungrateful ‘influencers’ who are just constantly on the take with no give whatsoever.

Even smaller companies starting out who clearly cannot afford to gift as much stuff & think that by gifting influencers it will automatically catapult their sales are bound to feel foolish when there is little to no gratitude from the recipient - just a token thank you few slides on their stories and never mentioned again. Also I’m sure many would tell you they generate no revenue.

They seem to think that gifting influencers is a quick fix, when in actual fact they’d be better growing customer relationships with people who will recommend to friends/family and organic slower growth.

The only companies Julie and the likes are interested in shouting out are the ones they make money on with affiliate links which is why they will shout them out till doomsday. People are so much more clued in nowadays thankfully!

Has anyone noticed that Julie was gifted a box of make up from CMB which included brow soap but she still raves on about the pears soap and hasn't once used it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.