Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say he lives there because you never hear her say anything about the child going to his Dad's. On the QT though, which is why he doesn't feature on her page. She's probably claiming lone parents.
Never thought of that id say she is. Is influencer classed as a job? Does she have to declare anything she makes?

Never thought of that id say she is. Is influencer classed as a job? Does she have to declare anything she makes?
I'd say she should be declaring it. I'm sure it wasn't her decision to do the CE scheme, I would imagine the social welfare were on her back to get a job and she had no choice but to do it.

Reactions: 1
I'd say she should be declaring it. I'm sure it wasn't her decision to do the CE scheme, I would imagine the social welfare were on her back to get a job and she had no choice but to do it.
Yea I'd reckon so they made her do it. I wonder now does she actually declare anything she makes

Ah c'mon now Joanne! The follower is only saying what everyone is thinking!. Look up reviews like the rest of us if you want to genuinely know. Such an obvious beggy move. And always so defensive, I can see why she was 'bullied', she's a fcking smart arse with a huge chip on her shoulder. Little tip Joanne, you'd be able to afford a nice car and your own place if you got off your lazy hole and got a proper job. (As well as setting a good example to your child!)Just saw she has a LinkedIn page where she says she has a degree in childcare?

Attachments

• Haha
I hope her child plans on getting a job when he’s old enough, to facilitate his dream of a Lamborghini and a mansion. 🤷‍♀️ instead of following in her footsteps trying to manifest a Yaris and a council house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Running in front of the camera without proper support resulted in a new free sports bra anyway. I'd rather not swing my boobs all over social media to be pitied and just pay for appropriate sportswear myself. No length won't be gone to, to get as many free things as possible. Cringe.

I think it’s hilarious at this stage, she hasn’t a shred of credibility and is still fat, but looks older and a bit wrecked looking. She’s shitting herself. She’s unemployed. She’s living in her mams. Can’t afford to give her son much, and relies on the charity of businesses to give her bras makeup hair and days out. What a horrible way to live.

I think it’s hilarious at this stage, she hasn’t a shred of credibility and is still fat, but looks older and a bit wrecked looking. She’s shitting herself. She’s unemployed. She’s living in her mams. Can’t afford to give her son much, and relies on the charity of businesses to give her bras makeup hair and days out. What a horrible way to live.
She's a joke. How she can come on her page like she's an 'influencer' with a straight face,when half of her followers are bought. Shes brazen, that's for sure! Her TikTok is like tumbleweed. I have a very small personal account, and I get more likes and engagement than she does. It's embarrassing.

A make up reel. The jaysus state of the makeup. I’ve seen my kid do better with snazaroo.

IV been Mia on Joanne's page a well needed break 😂🤮 that make up reel were the products out of date or something the absolute state of them on her face orange and yellow not a good look. And the outfits 🙈 the white one was definitely better but il say it all day long get some decent underwear her belly was giggling all over the place in the 2nd dress maybe she could beg for free granny nickers. I am by no means a super model but I 100% always have everything tucked in 😂 before going out in public

What’s the sceal with the pose where her head is stuck out like a sore thumb and the body pulled back?

Reactions: 2
Another clothes reel 🙄seeking validation from a few strangers. If kneevo approves it's a winner the girl knows no better than wearing a pair on balls on her chin.