Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The competition with the counterfeit goods. 😂 and this is what she’s leaving the CE scheme for.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
219 'likes' on a recent post but only 7 comments. Go in to the likes and a lot are bought likes, just like her bought followers. I'd say the seven comments are more of an indication of her real engagement. I would be absolutely mortified to be living this fake Instagrammer life when its all based on lies. How does she keep a straight face posting for her ' followers'? It must be exhausting keeping up this kind of charade. If it was me, I would feel like a complete fake. I genuinely think that she would benefit so much from getting a real job in an office or retail.

Attachments

Are yous all running off now to buy your new Toyota 😂 why is it not marked ad 🤨 will she say she bought it with her own money 😂😂

The begging is so cringe it makes my toes curl. She probably has to reach a certain level to retain the car past a week. Would you be bothered begging for people to like your Instagram post so you can get your ass ferried around for free, just work and pay your own way. So embarrassing begging for engagement. Watching her in a Toyota only serves to turn me off ever looking to them, they're not my preferred car of choice anyway. Can smell the want and laziness a mile off.

Reactions: 3
She got a lend of a Yaris for a week….I’d have presumed she’d need something more uh, spacious.

• Haha
Weak all the fuss for basically getting a hire car for a week 🤣

Also no way she isn't being paid by that 5am club thing. She doesn't create content for free. Another WLS patient always flogging his stuff and insists she isn't paid. Ya right....

Reactions: 1
Morning guys, how are we all dhyss mornin’? I’m jus part of dheyy 3.30 klub. I always wanted to get up dhyss early buhhh it was easier not to. Never mind though hunzos, for 49 euro per YEAR, you can geh up at this time with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice the noise that comes out when she speaks, it's like her stomach gurgles or something.
That will be the gasses/air in her tiny tummy! The amount of severe wind people who have had wsl has is crazy,some accounts literally burp there way through the stories🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I've only recently came across this one, does she have a fella, what age is she and did she work before she had her child? I'm 👃sorry.

Can't believe she's giving up her job to sell her soul as "an influencer" 🙄🙄 can't wait for her and the rest of them to fall back down to earth with a bang!!!

• Haha
I've only recently came across this one, does she have a fella, what age is she and did she work before she had her child? I'm 👃sorry.
She has a child who's about 5/6. She lives in her mothers house but she has got a man (who by her own admission cut the Christmas tree lights with a scissors rather than take them off like a normal person.) She doesn't show him on her social media. She was working in a creche as part of a CE scheme (probably forced by the social welfare) That's finished so now she's a full time 'influencer' to all of her bought followers.

Can't believe she's giving up her job to sell her soul as "an influencer" 🙄🙄 can't wait for her and the rest of them to fall back down to earth with a bang!!!
I don't think she had a choice to give up her job it was a ce thing. It's back to the dole life for her and of course the influence life.
Is she promoting that bariatric club thing for free?

Reactions: 1