Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think joanne considers herself a weight loss influencer. I think she always had notions that she was a model influencer. She used her size to stand out, realized she was never going to make it and had the surgery to finally be recognized as a model. The minute she had the surgery she didn’t bother her hole doing regular weigh ins, she never showed her food or she didn’t really reference it only to promote the clinic she went to. Sure she spent all summer stuffing her face in hotels all over the country for free, showing very calorie heavy food and I couldn’t imagine it being suitable if you were missing a stomach. She is greedy and lazy. Just looking for the quickest route in life at all times. She doesn’t even seem to bother much with her child.
She only bothers with the child on Insta if she gets to go somewhere for free or use him to promote something or a place or what ever which I'm my eyes is so bleeping wrong as the child has no say in it what so ever. I say this about other clowns who use this kids. And you are right about the model thing

I don’t think joanne considers herself a weight loss influencer. I think she always had notions that she was a model influencer. She used her size to stand out, realized she was never going to make it and had the surgery to finally be recognized as a model. The minute she had the surgery she didn’t bother her hole doing regular weigh ins, she never showed her food or she didn’t really reference it only to promote the clinic she went to. Sure she spent all summer stuffing her face in hotels all over the country for free, showing very calorie heavy food and I couldn’t imagine it being suitable if you were missing a stomach. She is greedy and lazy. Just looking for the quickest route in life at all times. She doesn’t even seem to bother much with her child.
Agree. I said it before, she has the opposite of body dismorphia. She looks in the mirror and sees a model. She’s absolutely delusional! Even if she was a size 8 she still not remotely good looking enough to be a model.

Reactions: 2
Yes, she hasn't used her platform at all really to go into the year post surgery, what her diet looked like before compared to now (we're guessing not much different only in volume), the reduction in clothes sizes, pros and cons of doing it. She did it and then very soon afterwards started showing off gifted food drops and endless pictures of cocktails she was consuming at her gifted hotel stays. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I’m mortified for her lol, the poor young lads brought nowhere unless it’s a freebie. The freebie on Sunday. The freebie tonight. Imagine only getting wheeled out because someone else gets a say in how you spend your Easter?

Reactions: 1
I’m mortified for her lol, the poor young lads brought nowhere unless it’s a freebie. The freebie on Sunday. The freebie tonight. Imagine only getting wheeled out because someone else gets a say in how you spend your Easter?
They are all at it, Glenda gilson, faces by grace, Jens journey. To be fair jen actually gave details about the movie and what ages it would be suitable for etc but the rest of them just use the kids for clout and content. Should be a law brought out against using kids in this way I think

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are all at it, Glenda gilson, faces by grace, Jens journey. To be fair jen actually gave details about the movie and what ages it would be suitable for etc but the rest of them just use the kids for clout and content. Should be a law brought out against using kids in this way I think
100% definitely should b a law against using kids to make money

• Heart
100% definitely should b a law against using kids to make money
Absolutely themindofamammy of a mammy brings one child to Disney land. But uses Evie to make content for her to get freebies. Another one who does nothing with her kids unless it's free. Or involves a free night away on the piss for her and this yoke

Absolutely themindofamammy of a mammy brings one child to Disney land. But uses Evie to make content for her to get freebies. Another one who does nothing with her kids unless it's free. Or involves a free night away on the piss for her and this yoke
That's terrible I don't follow themindofamammy but I will go for a nosey. Twinsandme another one if she isn't using the kids she is giving out about them. Did that girl really bring one kid to disney and not the other 😳😯

That's terrible I don't follow themindofamammy but I will go for a nosey. Twinsandme another one if she isn't using the kids she is giving out about them. Did that girl really bring one kid to disney and not the other 😳😯
Yes she's 3 girls,her eldest has down synonym. She's was in Disneyland in October but maintains it's wasn't for the youngest or oldest. But brought the middle one back for her 4th birthday. This one lives in a mobile home has done there's a thread on her . They mobile home is damp running down the walls she's all fur coat no knickers life style. Go check her out

Yes she's 3 girls,her eldest has down synonym. She's was in Disneyland in October but maintains it's wasn't for the youngest or oldest. But brought the middle one back for her 4th birthday. This one lives in a mobile home has done there's a thread on her . They mobile home is damp running down the walls she's all fur coat no knickers life style. Go check her out
Have to check this one out 😂 that is terrible no matter the age of the kids they should all be brought as a family. They will remember that when they are older. Imagine telling them kids that there are not going. I couldn't do that to any of mine image their little faces

A damp mobile is still more than jo jo has and unless Disney reaches out with a free trip her child will never see the place

A damp mobile is still more than jo jo has and unless Disney reaches out with a free trip her child will never see the place
Does she not own that house. I've only recently came across her so I don't know much about her.

Does she not own that house. I've only recently came across her so I don't know much about her.
That's her parents house. They live with them
---
There is noway any of them girls are too old or too young for disney I'm absoulty shocked did u say there was a thread on this one? I see she is buddies with Jo jo

That's her parents house. They live with them
---

There is noway any of them girls are too old or too young for disney I'm absoulty shocked did u say there was a thread on this one? I see she is buddies with Jo jo
Yep there's a thread on her already, Dont tell me she's another saving for her forever home the last 10 years but yet is out buying shite.

Did she have the same weight loss surgery as curvy Kim ? I know Kim was smaller but she has lost so much weight and is gone so gaunt looking now ( I don’t think the braces help the look so chunky on her thin face now) compared to Joanne who didn’t seem to loose a massive amount of weight. Just shows if you really put in 100% effort how it can pay off

The running is for likes and attention. Tits swinging behind her back as she is running. Anyone serious about starting to run would have a decent sports bra. Anyone running for a camera will not bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The running is for likes and attention. Tits swinging behind her back as she is running. Anyone serious about starting to run would have a decent sports bra. Anyone running for a camera will not bother.
She needs the likes and attention to keep her motivated cause clearly behind camera she ain't got none

Did she have the same weight loss surgery as curvy Kim ? I know Kim was smaller but she has lost so much weight and is gone so gaunt looking now ( I don’t think the braces help the look so chunky on her thin face now) compared to Joanne who didn’t seem to loose a massive amount of weight. Just shows if you really put in 100% effort how it can pay off
Curvy Kim is like a different person. I just looked there. That was her 2nd surgery wasn't it?

Forgetting to take tablets for the very thing she regularly posts is making her ill. How these people get from one end of the day to the other. Maybe if she took five minutes off posting ad after af link, she'd remember to take her tablets.
Why anyone needs to know that either.