Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The legs miles apart, bent over at the waist, most likely in her mothers garden or a dirty car park, and a stroke victim appearance on her face. 🤢

Reactions: 1
I'm actually not sure how to word it without sounding like 8 stone is not alot to lose but I know ye will know what I mean 🤣🤣 How in the name of God has someone her size only lost 8 stone after having weightloss surgery, it's well over a year now, surely to god she should of lost more!!!

There’s no doubt she should have lost more because she’s still huge. She didn’t lose more because she’s lazy and thought this would require zero effort. Her child comes across very precocious too.

Filled in a form online today for her and Julie twins and me, working whilst claiming social welfare and not registered/paying tax on self employed work. Very quick and easy.
Can't stand that Julie one. The noise of her and using her kids for content. I don't follow her and I can't even watch her stories for a nosey I dislike her that much. Do u have a link untill I fill it out too
---
Now we have a repeat of last year's content on the Easter toys. She did the exact same question box and poll.

Last edited:
I goh lashed on twice, ri’, no top ups, an’ every-tin, a whole day, at a team park, an I still loook good.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

has anyone paid to go to a team park? Her poor child gets brought nowhere unless it’s the charity of a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, beggy phibbs. Child is brought nowhere and does nothing (except sit on her while she’s exercising) unless it’s sponsored and paid for by someone else.

I was thoroughly enjoying her stories last night where she was horrified at the thoughts of having to pay for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep the thought of dipping into her own purse.. Given she's earning from the site, it's right she should have to pay some form of fee for exposure.
Seperately the way she harps on about the question boxes like she's being absolutely hounded to do them and share them... As if. I'm sure everyone would sleep soundly without them and its just her way of being an absolute Nosey Nora.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep the thought of dipping into her own purse.. Given she's earning from the site, it's right she should have to pay some form of fee for exposure.
Seperately the way she harps on about the question boxes like she's being absolutely hounded to do them and share them... As if. I'm sure everyone would sleep soundly without them and its just her way of being an absolute Nosey Nora.
And 50k views on her stories?! If her interaction on TikTok is anything to go by, it’s far less than that.

She’s turning into Faces by Grace, nothing to support her assets. You can really see the weightloss but the outfit is terrible on her

Do any of yous follow any of the weight loss surgery profiles on insta, there is a girl bypassingtheoldleanne I think her name is anyway she is doing something on the ch4. Do you reckon joanne is sick with jealousy 😂

Don't follow her or any of them really. I think it may only be a jealousy of having to still hold down a 'proper' job in addition to flogging herself on Instagram. My own opinion is that most of these people are just lazy and looking for an easy way to make a buck.

• Heart
I don’t think joanne considers herself a weight loss influencer. I think she always had notions that she was a model influencer. She used her size to stand out, realized she was never going to make it and had the surgery to finally be recognized as a model. The minute she had the surgery she didn’t bother her hole doing regular weigh ins, she never showed her food or she didn’t really reference it only to promote the clinic she went to. Sure she spent all summer stuffing her face in hotels all over the country for free, showing very calorie heavy food and I couldn’t imagine it being suitable if you were missing a stomach. She is greedy and lazy. Just looking for the quickest route in life at all times. She doesn’t even seem to bother much with her child.