Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seeing her next to other wls women she really is a fail! Leah punch was huge and she lost it all in the first year!

Looking at her stories, wow… she did not do well at all. The picture of her sitting at the table she didn’t even have a neck, just a lot of chins. Do you have to see a dietican after that surgery? I wonder if she follows the dietician’s advice? I’d be wanting my money back to be honest, although she probably didn’t pay for it.

Reactions: 1
Looking at her stories, wow… she did not do well at all. The picture of her sitting at the table she didn’t even have a neck, just a lot of chins. Do you have to see a dietican after that surgery? I wonder if she follows the dietician’s advice? I’d be wanting my money back to be honest, although she probably didn’t pay for it.
U don't have to see a dietitian so she probably didn't. Wasn't Amanda her rock after surgery? Amanda is the fool that feeds u all the crap before surgery with Newleaf trying to sell surgery to Irish people for free through cross boarder

The big plate of carbs… I don’t have weight problems and even I wouldn’t sit down and eat that much. She gives me the ick.
---
Mareee quawlehh time wihhh him. She’s too lazy to even pronounce her words. More quality time to talk crap into her phone to try escape the reality of paid employment. 🤢

Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over her digging into a huge plate of pasta and having the nerve to advise people on obesity surgery hahaha

• Haha
The stand, the fake Chanel handbag and the feet bulging out of those ugly green plastic shoes!! I just can’t. 🙈😳

• Haha
A stall means you don’t lose or gain any weight… if you put pounds on each week in January and February then that’s not stalling, that’s gaining.

joanne — I’m stalling, I was gaining gaining gaining.
joanne — I had Indian at the weekend
joanne — I get McDonald’s too but don’t eat the bun
Joanne — I’m full on two pieces of chicken
Joanne — nomnomnomnomnom this nomnom pasta is nomnomnomnom amazinnnn nomnomnom
Also joanne — sometimes I think I didn’t lose enough weight but it’s the body dysmorphia
:\ :| like the moments clarity she gets she is so taken by surprise by reality she diagnoses it as a syndrome hahaha, is it any wonder she’s still having issues from gallbladder?

Would have thought she would have difficulty eating that big forkful of pasta

The education piece is key. You'd know that McDonald's and takeaways are the foods that help people put on weight. If you'd had expensive surgery to lose weight, it's unhelpful to return to eating foods that promote weight gain.

Reactions: 3