JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious!
The hard sell he made to his parents and to his viewers in the video where he actually showed the van the first time (sleeping in the dessert with Ally in tow, also a good idea) really worked out for him in the long run, didn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh…he actually said he was surprised this van was having the troubles it was.

Hate to say ‘I told you so’ dude but…🤷‍♀️

So he got a rental car for a couple days before flying home. It’ll be two weeks (at least) before his van is “ready”

And he just had to mention multiple times that this whole repair cost would be around $3600...and mentioned having to fly home on a holiday weekend.

He was at Star Wars Celebration though. Did he already have tickets and plan to be back by then or was this a last minute thing (were they even available last minute)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hilarious!
The hard sell he made to his parents and to his viewers in the video where he actually showed the van the first time (sleeping in the dessert with Ally in tow, also a good idea) really worked out for him in the long run, didn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh…he actually said he was surprised this van was having the troubles it was.

Hate to say ‘I told you so’ dude but…🤷‍♀️

So he got a rental car for a couple days before flying home. It’ll be two weeks (at least) before his van is “ready”

And he just had to mention multiple times that this whole repair cost would be around $3600...and mentioned having to fly home on a holiday weekend.

He was at Star Wars Celebration though. Did he already have tickets and plan to be back by then or was this a last minute thing (were they even available last minute)?
i sure he like thousands of other attendees had bought their ticket to celebration before the pandemic. i had mine for a long time

Reactions: 2
i sure he like thousands of other attendees had bought their ticket to celebration before the pandemic. i had mine for a long time
Yeah I believe it was sold out as it was the first one since the pandemic happened. Every YouTuber was there from the west coast.

I am pretty sure Justin said in a vlog they aren't married because she is on some health insurance for low income people that is far better than the insurance he has. Could she have had deductibles and expenses to pay even with her insurance? Possibly I don't know how good such insurance is in California.
That’s right!

Let little old taxpayers like me subsidize Ally’s “low income health insurance” so Justin doesn’t have to get an Adult Job with good benefits and actually marry Ally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It certainly worked out quite well for him to be back home for the Star Wars Celebration event.

Also props to his cousin who he hasn't seen forever as she is the holder of all this travel things until he can return. Hopefully cleaned out of food at least...:sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's not clear whether bloodshed brother continued his grooming ways recently (relationship began in 2011/2012 it looks like, grooming 2010). Though apparently the really awful dude was arrested at bloodshed brother's house?
He sure did get a slap on the wrist though for sleeping with a 16 year old...at least he won't be able to participate in haunts anymore (being a registered offender and he can't be/work around minors.
They certainly are complicit with the scare actor guy since the girl told them what happened and kept him as an employee. This is an awful human though and deserves whatever punishment is handed to him (looks like life). It's also sketchy that they worked mainly with high schoolers at the start (yes, community service, but good cover).
I don't know how close Justin was aside from seeing them at haunt events. They made his display for his booth at 2019 Midsummer Scream. I'm guessing the really awful dude was there too as an actor? Whether he knew what was going on or not, I don't know, but I certainly hope Bloodshed Brothers haunts are never produced again.

• Heart
Is he hiding comments on his YouTube page now? perhaps too many comments regarding his relationship with Ally.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is he hiding comments on his YouTube page now? perhaps too many comments regarding his relationship with Ally.
The comment section on his videos have been like that for years. I would imagine that most comments on the videos would be positive.

1657028828851.png

Interesting. Says 0 comments yet shows comments. He is likely moderating or approving all comments on his videos. He being himself and or other people he has given permission to do that task.

Reactions: 4
He's back on the road, I guess...and had to scramble to find some other way to get ready for midsummer scream since bloodshed bros are in a bit of trouble.

Any news on how the van is doing so far? I haven't had the energy to watch his latest videos.

I still don’t get the point of the van when he still stays at hotels, seems like a waste of time, $$$ and gas.

• Haha
His van is ready. Lol! I bet it breaks down again during his return trip. And I hate to be his neighbor with that castle wall going up and other noises he makes building things.

• Haha
Happy 8th anniversary Ally and Justin. May the grifting continue. Ally looks like she was 14 in 2014.

• Haha
They really are an odd couple, And the comments about her being tiny all the time are so beyond weird.

Reactions: 4
I still don’t get the point of the van when he still stays at hotels, seems like a waste of time, $$$ and gas.
Maybe because it is hard to convince other Female Stans (groupies) to “hang out” late in the evenings inside a van?

While Ally is away, Justin will play?!?!?