Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TexJones

Chatty Member
So how did he afford his recent trip to Disneyland Paris? I thought he was broke? Perhaps his benefactor Bob Gurr funded his trip?

Reactions: 3

Jotham

His dad having to bail him out from an overdrawn checking account should have been the wake-up call that his chosen line of "work" is literally not paying the bills.
I will say though, as much as I dislike him, I'll give him credit for not resorting to doing livestreams for superchats, unlike most Disney vloggers. Given how rabid and obsessive his fans are in the Facebook group, they'll certainly be donating a lot of money through superchats if he did that.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
He's back on the road, I guess...and had to scramble to find some other way to get ready for midsummer scream since bloodshed bros are in a bit of trouble.

Any news on how the van is doing so far? I haven't had the energy to watch his latest videos.

mcyoon

Is he hiding comments on his YouTube page now? perhaps too many comments regarding his relationship with Ally.

• Wow

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Maybe Ally is finally waking up and seeing that Justin is not a catch. If she’s the love of his life, he should’ve married her by now.

sorin2022

I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB. 😂

Also, I just noticed I got Ally's age incorrect in the last picture. She was actually 17 at the time, I mistook it for this picture when she was 16. My apologies.
It was the same person (the friend of the friend of Justin) who said Our accounts were suspect. They need to see my history of posts on the BLAB thread. Until this morning I always thought Ally was 20-21 when they started dating 😳

DAMN ALLY LOOKED LIKE THAT?! She hit the wall HARD!

View attachment 1202196
She has a chronic illness and may be on a ton of medication. I know prednisone (a steroid) is one of the medicines used in Ulcerative Colitis, but I think she has Crohn’s. Not sure if it’s the former or the latter

WhiteWabbit66

I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB. 😂
That accusation is old and worn out, new members are allowed to join a growing forum. I guess I’m KT too 😆

• Haha

chipdouglas

Hilarious!
The hard sell he made to his parents and to his viewers in the video where he actually showed the van the first time (sleeping in the dessert with Ally in tow, also a good idea) really worked out for him in the long run, didn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh…he actually said he was surprised this van was having the troubles it was.

Hate to say ‘I told you so’ dude but…🤷‍♀️

So he got a rental car for a couple days before flying home. It’ll be two weeks (at least) before his van is “ready”

And he just had to mention multiple times that this whole repair cost would be around $3600...and mentioned having to fly home on a holiday weekend.

He was at Star Wars Celebration though. Did he already have tickets and plan to be back by then or was this a last minute thing (were they even available last minute)?
i sure he like thousands of other attendees had bought their ticket to celebration before the pandemic. i had mine for a long time

Reactions: 2

chipdouglas

I messed up. Looks like the van must be around $6k not $12k. The cost of the Star Wars Hotel for 2 days. After watching the entire video he then said his mechanic said it's in good shape and proceeded to rattle off a list of everything wrong that needs fixing.
my uncle is a mechanic and he says "good shape" is lingo for that it runs and doesnt need any major fixes. i believe justin said it passed smog and needs mainly cosmetic work.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
1689612609374.png

People aren't buying his $30 t-shirts now on sale for $25? Lol. I get that making smaller batches of something like t-shirts is more expensive but then why not just use a print on demand company like Spreadshirt? Less profits yes but also wouldn't have piles of merchandise sitting around. Times are a bit tough for a lot of people now.

I thought they lived in a house. I thought I remembered him setting up the backyard in a vlog. Is it a rental? Are they married yet? I feel like they've been engaged for many years.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I enjoyed the Disneyland Paris and Paris videos and his interview of Bret Iwan. But, I started avoiding his videos years ago because I hate the voice he does and the jump cuts.
So, I’m conflicted but I won’t be subbing.

Adam the Bear

Yes! A Justin thread!

Justin reminds me of Jughead from the old Archie cartoon / comic.

So much cringe when he ironically wears that mechanics shirt. He can't pull that look.

I really feel bad for his son and his situation.

If his gal has freebie insurance and has to pay nothing or little to nothing, I'm going to be pissed.

You know that janky van is going to break down in his cross country road trip.

My first time seeing Justin was when he interrupted Mig during Mig's vlog. I was like eww. Who is this guy and what was his trauma that enable him to act like he does.

• Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
I think you might have meant to post that over in the BLAB thread? Off topic over there about Justin is a bit annoying but it will settle down eventually. Once pretty much every vlogger was just an off topic in the Tim Tracker thread. That got really annoying.

Oops. meant it for the BLAB thread...yeah, my bad! I shouldn't be multitasking Tattle with work!!