Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
I still don’t get the point of the van when he still stays at hotels, seems like a waste of time, $$$ and gas.
Maybe because it is hard to convince other Female Stans (groupies) to “hang out” late in the evenings inside a van?

While Ally is away, Justin will play?!?!?

Reactions: 2

Den333

If Justin's YouTube Channel fails he can always voice Sonic the Hedgehog.

Timestamped

• Haha

beachlife007

Was scrolling on tik tok only to see this clown pop up on my fyp 🙄 does he really need to be everywhere ? More SpongeBob yelling on another app, joy 🙄

• Sick

Sella

I noticed that about his comments as well. It's gotta be an approval setting because he would have a ton of comments. Apparently he can't take the heat either.
It’s been like that for two years. Sometimes he forgets and leaves comments on.

• Heart

BaBeemo

These make sense. I always wondered why Justin and Ally were always able to go to Paris but not Tokyo Disneyland even though that's the one they really seem eager to go to.

I'm also suspecting that it's Bob Gurr, I don't know what he sees in Justin. Though Justin does seem like one of those people who act really friendly to people but are really shady on the inside.
He says it would be difficult to travel to Asia because of his glutin allergy. That he would need lots of planning for that. Not sure how true that is.

• Haha

captainn00dles

i sure he like thousands of other attendees had bought their ticket to celebration before the pandemic. i had mine for a long time
Yeah I believe it was sold out as it was the first one since the pandemic happened. Every YouTuber was there from the west coast.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Judging by context, I assume he's responding to a fan's request for him to offer some type of merch?

It is disappointing to see that Justin, who makes some of the most entertaining videos of all the vloggers I watch, seems to be performing among the worst financially. Clearly the YouTube algorithm values quantity over quality.

That said, just because someone is good at something doesn't mean that they can turn that thing into a career. I find it a bit gross when YouTube doesn't quite pay the bills and vloggers resort to e-begging to subsidize their lifestyles of leisure (even more gross when those YouTubers are already sitting on a fortune -- which isn't the case with Justin). As much as I enjoy his content, I feel like it would be more responsible for him to get a "real" job to support his family and dig himself out of debt.
Yes, sorry. I should have included the original comment he was responding to.

IMG_8293.jpeg

Evil David Letterman

Ally is like a real nice house Façade but the interior is hot garbage. Has more medical emergencies than Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

chipdouglas

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Example: He made his uncle with spinal cancer drive around town to find a repair shop and call all of the repair shops at 7 AM. How does Justin thank him? He doesn't. He says his uncle's friend drove his uncle to Pittsburgh for his cancer treatment. You'd think Justin could have done that after everything his uncle did for him!!!
i havn watched the video yet so not sure how much detaul he goes into but i am in his patreon and he gives daily updates. he did yard work, cleaned his uncles house, bought him groceries and drove him to run which ever errands he needed to do before justin left. so yeah . you only see 30 minutes to an hour of justins life yet you all think you know everything that's happening. Ha

• Sad

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I remembered being shocked a few years ago when he went on a road trip with his teenage son. I swear, the son and Ally look like they could be siblings! Even if he's not the custodial parent, I would think Justin would have had to have child support expenses all these years. Maybe the son by now is not considered a minor. But given his apparent financial difficulties, Justin may have to be like the rest of us and enter the work force. Who knows, maybe he can get health care insurance for Ally, and they can finally move on from the endless engagement.
A lot of work provided insurance is crappy now. $5k+ deductible before they pay a cent for anything outside an annual physical. Sadly if she has chronic illness and or requires more expensive surgeries keeping her destitute on paper and on tax payer funded insurance really is the best option for her even if he gets a regular job.

What work is he qualified for? Fast food worker? Disneyland ride attendant? Call center worker?