Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evil David Letterman

So we kinda blew up the BLAB thread this week. 😅 To anyone new to this thread, welcome!

I'll kinda give me own personal opinion on the whole Justin/Ally thing.

I do think there's a possibility that they only started dating once Ally turned 18, but it doesn't change how creepy the whole dynamic is. For one thing, just because their relationship is legal doesn't undermine how ethical it is. The whole backstory of how Ally cut ties with her family alone just shows how sketchy the dynamic is. And it's hard to ignore the fact that there's a huge power imbalance in the relationship.

I will add though, one thing I noticed before that looks suspicious is the fact that Justin's liked Ally's Instagram photos before 2014. This picture for instance was taken when Ally was only 16. Of course, he could've also just started liking the photos after they met (though idk why you would do that).
DAMN ALLY LOOKED LIKE THAT?! She hit the wall HARD!

WALLL.jpg

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed the Disneyland Paris and Paris videos and his interview of Bret Iwan. But, I started avoiding his videos years ago because I hate the voice he does and the jump cuts.
So, I’m conflicted but I won’t be subbing.
Oh yeah I totally get that, sometimes he seems like a kid who needs Ritalin. I've never subscribed to anyone or anything on YouTube. I used to watch Tim Tracker, thank God I never subscribed to that.

chipdouglas

wow! I didn't know justin had a thread

Justin continues to find ways to piss away money and spend even less time with his teenage son!

At the end of the day, Justin will NEVER legally marry Ally because that will end all of her single woman with disability benefits that she can milk now!
How do you know all of this? You got an inside source or something? I cant speak on their finances but I'm pretty sure Justin has his son most of the time but he doesnt like being in the videos. How do you know they'll never get married?
These make sense. I always wondered why Justin and Ally were always able to go to Paris but not Tokyo Disneyland even though that's the one they really seem eager to go to.

I'm also suspecting that it's Bob Gurr, I don't know what he sees in Justin. Though Justin does seem like one of those people who act really friendly to people but are really shady on the inside.
for a while people in his Facebook group thought it was drake bell who was funding the trips but ally shut down that idea real fast. from what has been discussed i dont think its anyone famous. i subscribe to justins patreon and in his behind the scenes video it seems he got a great deal on this van. it definitely wasnt 12k like some here are saying. funny, i found this site on adams reddit and thought it was funny so many people hate blab. i had no idea people dislike justin. been a fan since his lfdp channel in 2014 hes one of the good guys like adam and migvee.

So I've got some Disneyland gossip to spill, and it has nothing to do with Justin, but I don't know where else to put it anonymously.

We know California's Splash Mountain will be closing to change to Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

But another mountain is coming up on the chopping block. A Disneyland icon. The Matterhorn.

Now, my initial reaction to this was, "Oh, they are just adding Elsa, right?" But in this case, the reason for the closure has to do with the poor condition of the structure of the mountain itself.

Two different rumors are in play. The mountain itself could be demolished and then rebuilt in the same location. Or the mountain could be rebuilt in a new location near Small World.

I have no idea if the abominable snowman theme would remain or if they would do the obvious thing and put in Marshmallow.

While this sounds insane, it is worth noting that Tokyo Disneyland's Space Mountain is being rebuilt right now.

• Sad

BaBeemo

Years (quite a few) back I thought Justin was adorable (I feel like Adam the Woo used to think that also). He does know his Disney stuff, and actually so much more beyond Disney. I think he is actually talented at these videos. But the behind the scenes stuff and drama is so perplexing. It's so odd to me that it seems like Ally has been written off of his show.
What drama is going on behind the scenes?

Evil David Letterman

Lmao its definitely not drake bell. as i stated before ally has shut down the drake and bob gurr rumors already. justin and drake were friendly to each other but never really friends and I dont think justin has spoken to him since late 2017. im pretty sure it isnt anyone famous. just a fan who has cash.
I don't believe anything that broad says! She'd had filthy things go in AND out of her mouth!!

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
If you’re in debt and have no savings it’s time to find another job. Or accept the fact that you’re a starving artist and stop crying about being poor. I have nothing against the guy but when I see crap like this it irritates me.

View attachment 2313928
Judging by context, I assume he's responding to a fan's request for him to offer some type of merch?

It is disappointing to see that Justin, who makes some of the most entertaining videos of all the vloggers I watch, seems to be performing among the worst financially. Clearly the YouTube algorithm values quantity over quality.

That said, just because someone is good at something doesn't mean that they can turn that thing into a career. I find it a bit gross when YouTube doesn't quite pay the bills and vloggers resort to e-begging to subsidize their lifestyles of leisure (even more gross when those YouTubers are already sitting on a fortune -- which isn't the case with Justin). As much as I enjoy his content, I feel like it would be more responsible for him to get a "real" job to support his family and dig himself out of debt.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
IMG_2620.jpeg

Eyewitness Re-enactment of the “Almost Punch” on Princess Night.
Is nobody safe from Spencer (The Bull) Emmoms?
He needs to be locked up, disgraceful! Someone said he reeked of booze too.

Last edited:

TexJones

Chatty Member
Towards the end of his Super Nintendo World video today, he said he's flying out to yet another park destination. I wonder if he's headed out to Tokyo Disney? And like I said earlier, how on earth can he afford such an expensive trip (if that is indeed his destination)?

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Oh yeah I totally get that, sometimes he seems like a kid who needs Ritalin. I've never subscribed to anyone or anything on YouTube. I used to watch Tim Tracker, thank God I never subscribed to that.
Tim tracker was the first one I found back in 2017. I was on medical leave on the couch for a month and wanted to see what WDW was like at that time. He used to be alright and informative but, change is a constant.