Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happiest

Chatty Member
I thought he was close friends with Adam. If so, his recent close dealings with Katie and Best Life & Beyond show no loyalty to his friend Adam after all they did to him.

Reactions: 11

UncleLester

VIP Member
He’s been engaged to Ally for 4 years.

Classic “do not buy the cow when he gets the milk for free”…

He can leave her saddled with all the medical debt and walk away for another Stan half his age because he truly doesn’t care about for sickness or health.

He’s an absolute piece of shit for not getting a job that provided health insurance for the past six months and legally marrying Ally (when he problems initially flared up).

Instead he probably pressed her to get on Medicaid.

Great role model for your son, Justin. You can’t keep from over drafting even before any of the hospital bills are in the mailbox.

But yes, he does seem to say and do a lot of things that seem tone deaf and doesn’t understand the statement- ‘Read the room!’
Example: He made his uncle with spinal cancer drive around town to find a repair shop and call all of the repair shops at 7 AM. How does Justin thank him? He doesn't. He says his uncle's friend drove his uncle to Pittsburgh for his cancer treatment. You'd think Justin could have done that after everything his uncle did for him!!!

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’ve always liked Justin’s videos (I’m a huge Route 66 fan), but there’s always been something off about him. I remember a couple of years ago, he did a vlog and said something about people asking him how to start on YouTube. His answer was very condescending, basically saying people should put their talents to other uses. I get the point behind it, but it had a very gatekeeping feel to it.

His posts on the FB group also seem to have that same asshole energy. He always wants people to do work for him. One day, he was looking for an old teacher. People found her in a few minutes. He could have easily Googled her name and came up with the same info.

I also don’t like the crisis of the day. We all have problems, but he’s almost 40 and constantly whines. Adults handle problems and don’t look for a handout on YT.

One last thing, someone said that he takes some of his viewers’ gifts and sells them in his booth. That’s kinda shitty.

• Wow

bluefly

Yeah the whole Ally thing has really rubbed me the wrong way. When you’re healing the last thing you’ll want is a camera in your face, especially when she’s not particularly active in the vlogs anyway.

primordia

Chatty Member
Woo and Justin, coming out of the punk scene are used to their share of that groupie life. You mean I can get it younger??

In a lot of ways that DIY punk lifestyle also correlates with wanting to make it on your own and not have a traditional job. He was on the right track but clearly has a problem with spending. The difference is that Adam feels guilty taking people's money and Justin does not. Yes he's making his own art, I also respect that, but there's no doubt his YouTube celebrity clout sells his art for him regardless of quality. Must be nice.

• Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
The texts: The moms threats re: telling his fans what Justin is made of and telling her “someone goes to jail this crap is on you” seems suspicious (my speculation) - makes me wonder if Ally *was* underage when they started ‘talking’/texting but not underage when she started running off to spend time with him in Anaheim. She needed to be ‘saved’ from her home life and he provided that. She might be happy now but I believe there was manipulation on both sides (from her mom and from him). I know I’d be beyond angry if some 30 something year old man was messaging my teenage daughter.
The GoFundMe/Van: The van was the worst purchase he could have made with a medically in need fiancé at home and parents helping out his overdrawn bank account - but he needs to relieve his punk rock touring glory days! IMO, he’s mentally never left those days. Anyway - used to be a big fan but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.
I hear you! I have no doubt her mom is of the narcissist abuser variety just seeing the texts. That would be present even without Justin in the picture.
On the other hand, Justin was also in his early 30s and she barely 18 when they first met/talked/started going out? They've muddied the time frame on that on purpose.
I agree though she is getting it from both. Just how Justin acted before, during, and after her surgery ("I have health problems too!") was eye opening for me. He acted like it was such a chore.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I like Justin's vlogs a lot, but I am also grossed out about how he talks about Ally sometimes. I noticed all the focus on her being "tiny" and "little" too, and it seems really strange to me. This entire medical issue thing has raised a lot of flags- I feel horrible for Ally, but the way he has been acting has been really annoying. I don't think he likes not being the center of attention.

Adam the Bear

Road trip update video is out. Very short, only a few minutes. Just wanting to let his viewers know that he stayed a little longer in Kansas to have a friend check out the van. By check out, we see said friend change his oil and tell him the van needs a tune up (which he’s supposedly going to get in another town down the road).
While he was there, he hung out with his buddy for the night.
This doesn’t seem like it was an unplanned stop at all, but why not just say that? Trying to drum up and get more support probably.
“oh no, Justin is having more trouble with the van, let’s send him more money” ?
I’ve seen many of his road trips…it feels like this one is just such a blatant cash grab.
You mean dumb nuts didn't take care of simple car maintenance before heading off on this trip? What a derp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

UncleLester

VIP Member
Well, with gas prices being their lowest in almost a decade and not much demand in the used car market - this was the perfect responsible time to make this purchase!

Just Kidding! Justin continues to find ways to piss away money and spend even less time with his teenage son!

At the end of the day, Justin will NEVER legally marry Ally because that will end all of her single woman with disability benefits that she can milk now!

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I geniuinely think Justin makes entertaining videos.

A few thoughts though...

1. He may be an ephebophile does anyone know what he ex-wife looks like?

2. He states in his latest video that someone set up a gofund me and raised 10k for Ally's surgery before he knew and could stop it....has he stopped it yet?

3. After that he goes and buys art, and you can see the price tag on one of them and it says $100 something dollars. He buys 3 of them. That is not the habits of someone who is in any financial distress.

4. He says he leaves the house to buy food and then leaves all day and returns when she is asleep. That is a piece of shit thing to do.

4. His voices are stupid as fuck. Spongebob, Peewee, the old west miner. Shut up and be a damn human.
It’s still up and running.

57946849-8474-429D-BD66-5D7F52665FF1.png

I think at least once in every video he complains about his finances. It makes me wonder if he’s one of those who complains, but in real life he’s doing ok but maybe has some problems with his spending habits. We saw evidence of this in the last video with the mad dash to the ATM so he could buy those tiki things.

It makes me wonder…will he ask that the GFM get cancelled, and everyone get a refund (if that’s even a thing), or will it go straight into his pocket? Who am I kidding? He’ll take that money without blinking an eye. I don’t know how the medical insurance would be structured, but would they even need that much for medical expenses if they are covered by health insurance?

What will Justin buy with this new cash flow, I wonder?

• Heart
  • Angry
I like his videos but he continues to mention how bad his financial situation is and how many medical bills they have and then in the next breath…is buying Ally a magic key, going to new england to look at leaves and showing off his massive Batman toy collection that has to be worth thousands.
Starting to think he is a down low grifter

shadee91762

VIP Member
Does anyone know how they met? He's mentioned that she was incredibly sheltered and didn't know how to do simple adult things (because she was a child?). He's also alluded to a pretty bad family situation.
He probably enticed her into his van with candy and then took her to the bank and taught her how to use an ATM. After that they were inseprable.

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I've been watching his videos for a while now and while he has always been a bit off, things kind of seem extra so now. He spent an entire vlog convincing everyone (and had to convince his parents too) that this van was a good idea and would be a good buy. It is understandable that his parents were apprehensive since they had to put money in his overdrawn account not long before.

This latest trip he's on he's been talking about for a while. In his latest vlog just posted today, he not only mentioned he left later than planned because Ally had a birthday party (the horror of spending her birthday with her :rolleyes:) but also talked in incredible detail about how he had no destination or didn't know how long the trip would be. He mentioned it could either be super short or last up to a month. On top of all that, one of his big "selling points" with buying the van was that he could sleep in it and save on hotel costs. What does he do the first night of his trip? Pays to stay in some dumpy ass motel...

Had to get that venting out 😅

• Haha
What’s up with Ally posting in her Insta stories screenshots of texts from her mom? She’s revealing A LOT. Looks like they were back from when she first met Justin.
Very interesting; it was World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day like she tagged the first picture, so that's probably why she posted it.

I wonder if the lesbian comment from her mother was because she knew about Ally being bisexual.

Untitled7.jpg

Ally also posted these stories elaborating further:

285303954_1003709127185249_1670880738677849843_n.jpg

ally.warren story 02.06.2022(2).jpg

ally.warren story 02.06.2022(3).jpg
ally.warren story 02.06.2022(4).jpg
ally.warren story 02.06.2022(5).jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

buzzw3rd

He also keeps complaining about being poor but gets flown out by his rich friend to Paris.

I get it if his rich friend paid for everything, but it's still just in poor taste to whine so much about bills and finances then suddenly be in Paris.

His entitlement with stuff like Disneyland Paris is glaring. Some people would kill to visit once and he acts like the mayor and doesn't seem to appreciate how much he gets to visit on the other side of the world. Like when he whined about the Disneyland Paris Hotel not being open so they couldn't stay there like normal.

He also basically just redoes the same exact videos at Disneyland Paris. Literally, go watch any of his videos and it's almost a carbon copy. He has to show the dragon under the castle every time with the same type of dramatic intro. We get it dude.

• Heart