JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy….here it comes :rolleyes:
F2877182-EEF3-4F6F-986C-AAA4A9F1FA17.jpeg

I haven’t watched the newest video so I don’t know if this disaster (most likely with the van, what else? Especially since he’s already back home) is captured or explained at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
RIP van.

I'm really hoping he had to junk the car. My guess is that the transmission and engine need to be replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh boy….here it comes :rolleyes:
View attachment 1311367
I haven’t watched the newest video so I don’t know if this disaster (most likely with the van, what else? Especially since he’s already back home) is captured or explained at all
Watched the video... His dumb van can't go into drive now, so he has to go into another gear and drive 40mph.

I wonder if the dumb thing does conk out eventually since he was at the Star Wars convention now. I can see the future vlog... My Van Died for Good! Can I Find a Flight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Transmission problems are easier to fake or exaggerate. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s up with Ally posting in her Insta stories screenshots of texts from her mom? She’s revealing A LOT. Looks like they were back from when she first met Justin.
Very interesting; it was World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day like she tagged the first picture, so that's probably why she posted it.

I wonder if the lesbian comment from her mother was because she knew about Ally being bisexual.

Untitled7.jpg

Ally also posted these stories elaborating further:

285303954_1003709127185249_1670880738677849843_n.jpg

ally.warren story 02.06.2022(2).jpg

ally.warren story 02.06.2022(3).jpg
ally.warren story 02.06.2022(4).jpg
ally.warren story 02.06.2022(5).jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
this is not the first time aly has shown those texts from her mom. seems like she went through some terrible stuff. she also appears to be happy and has a lot of friends and is around people who love her. i dont understand why people want to make up scenarios of justin cheating on her while hes on the road. there is literally nothing to base that on. none of us knows what really goes on behind the scene

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well it makes sense if she was abused to flee to someone far away and with a personality like Justin's. If she is bisexual doesn't that mean cheating in the classic sense of the word? Or has she sworn off women for Justin? Not judging just curious how that works. Perhaps they are in an open relationship? Polyamorous? I really don't care much it is just fun to speculate on Tattle.

On a slight tangent the GoFundMe for her surgery is still up. Last donation of $100 1 month ago, total as of this $14,174.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well it makes sense if she was abused to flee to someone far away and with a personality like Justin's. If she is bisexual doesn't that mean cheating in the classic sense of the word? Or has she sworn off women for Justin? Not judging just curious how that works. Perhaps they are in an open relationship? Polyamorous? I really don't care much it is just fun to speculate on Tattle.

On a slight tangent the GoFundMe for her surgery is still up. Last donation of $100 1 month ago, total as of this $14,174.
No cheating. Attracted to men and women, but usually monogamous.

Is this also a statement of the healthcare in this country? I would’ve thought it would’ve been used by now to pay for her first surgery. That has me most curious. She has another one coming up at some point (prepare for “woe is me I have health problems too” Justin again).

I guess it also means the money wasn’t used for the bucket of bolts (scrap) everyone knew his van would end up being

• Wow
I mis-typed there. The GoFundMe was to help while she was (or still is?) recovering from her surgery. I am pretty sure Justin said in a vlog they aren't married because she is on some health insurance for low income people that is far better than the insurance he has. Could she have had deductibles and expenses to pay even with her insurance? Possibly I don't know how good such insurance is in California.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The texts: The moms threats re: telling his fans what Justin is made of and telling her “someone goes to jail this crap is on you” seems suspicious (my speculation) - makes me wonder if Ally *was* underage when they started ‘talking’/texting but not underage when she started running off to spend time with him in Anaheim. She needed to be ‘saved’ from her home life and he provided that. She might be happy now but I believe there was manipulation on both sides (from her mom and from him). I know I’d be beyond angry if some 30 something year old man was messaging my teenage daughter.
The GoFundMe/Van: The van was the worst purchase he could have made with a medically in need fiancé at home and parents helping out his overdrawn bank account - but he needs to relieve his punk rock touring glory days! IMO, he’s mentally never left those days. Anyway - used to be a big fan but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The texts: The moms threats re: telling his fans what Justin is made of and telling her “someone goes to jail this crap is on you” seems suspicious (my speculation) - makes me wonder if Ally *was* underage when they started ‘talking’/texting but not underage when she started running off to spend time with him in Anaheim. She needed to be ‘saved’ from her home life and he provided that. She might be happy now but I believe there was manipulation on both sides (from her mom and from him). I know I’d be beyond angry if some 30 something year old man was messaging my teenage daughter.
The GoFundMe/Van: The van was the worst purchase he could have made with a medically in need fiancé at home and parents helping out his overdrawn bank account - but he needs to relieve his punk rock touring glory days! IMO, he’s mentally never left those days. Anyway - used to be a big fan but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.
I hear you! I have no doubt her mom is of the narcissist abuser variety just seeing the texts. That would be present even without Justin in the picture.
On the other hand, Justin was also in his early 30s and she barely 18 when they first met/talked/started going out? They've muddied the time frame on that on purpose.
I agree though she is getting it from both. Just how Justin acted before, during, and after her surgery ("I have health problems too!") was eye opening for me. He acted like it was such a chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It just seems like an awful situation all around. Ally has mentioned her mother before and she seems like such a toxic parent, no wonder she seemed so desperate to leave at 18. And it's equally screwed up of Justin to take advantage of such a vulnerable situation.

• Heart
I'm glad she got out of that house, no matter how she did it. She and Justin are happy and been together awhile and she has a new family now that supports her. Seeing the people who showed up for her while she was sick showed that.

I recently saw my cousin's young son go through similar. He kept running away to get away from his mother and she threatened him luckily his grandmother was able to get custody until he's an adult.

Reactions: 4
I hear you! I have no doubt her mom is of the narcissist abuser variety just seeing the texts. That would be present even without Justin in the picture.
On the other hand, Justin was also in his early 30s and she barely 18 when they first met/talked/started going out? They've muddied the time frame on that on purpose.
I agree though she is getting it from both. Just how Justin acted before, during, and after her surgery ("I have health problems too!") was eye opening for me. He acted like it was such a chore.
They’ve definitely muddied that timeline of when they met but they have tons of followers that are ready to romanticize a relationship that certainly has a questionable beginning. Good she’s away from her mom now and my guess is as they grow older and he gets to his 40’s she’ll possibly grow apart from him.
But yes, he does seem to say and do a lot of things that seem tone deaf and doesn’t understand the statement- ‘Read the room!’

• Heart
But yes, he does seem to say and do a lot of things that seem tone deaf and doesn’t understand the statement- ‘Read the room!’
Example: He made his uncle with spinal cancer drive around town to find a repair shop and call all of the repair shops at 7 AM. How does Justin thank him? He doesn't. He says his uncle's friend drove his uncle to Pittsburgh for his cancer treatment. You'd think Justin could have done that after everything his uncle did for him!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Example: He made his uncle with spinal cancer drive around town to find a repair shop and call all of the repair shops at 7 AM. How does Justin thank him? He doesn't. He says his uncle's friend drove his uncle to Pittsburgh for his cancer treatment. You'd think Justin could have done that after everything his uncle did for him!!!
i havn watched the video yet so not sure how much detaul he goes into but i am in his patreon and he gives daily updates. he did yard work, cleaned his uncles house, bought him groceries and drove him to run which ever errands he needed to do before justin left. so yeah . you only see 30 minutes to an hour of justins life yet you all think you know everything that's happening. Ha

i havn watched the video yet so not sure how much detaul he goes into but i am in his patreon and he gives daily updates. he did yard work, cleaned his uncles house, bought him groceries and drove him to run which ever errands he needed to do before justin left. so yeah . you only see 30 minutes to an hour of justins life yet you all think you know everything that's happening. Ha
paulielol2.PNG

We have just found the dumbest person on Tattle! Would be a tragedy if a plate window fell on your head!

• Haha
Dead transmission! Something we knew would give out. And he kept driving it like it wasn't a serious problem. What an idiot! I watch to make me feel good about myself and the choices I make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8