JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dude would likely be managing a fast food restaurant if he didn't stumble onto making money vlogging. I don't have a problem with people sending money to creators as long as there is no fraud involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Road trip update video is out. Very short, only a few minutes. Just wanting to let his viewers know that he stayed a little longer in Kansas to have a friend check out the van. By check out, we see said friend change his oil and tell him the van needs a tune up (which he’s supposedly going to get in another town down the road).
While he was there, he hung out with his buddy for the night.
This doesn’t seem like it was an unplanned stop at all, but why not just say that? Trying to drum up and get more support probably.
“oh no, Justin is having more trouble with the van, let’s send him more money” ?
I’ve seen many of his road trips…it feels like this one is just such a blatant cash grab.
You mean dumb nuts didn't take care of simple car maintenance before heading off on this trip? What a derp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't even watched the last couple (there was a new one posted this morning). According to those, he's still there pretending he hasn't been ever. The title of his latest being "Mark Twain's birthplace...is it worth visiting?" You mean like the countless other times you've gone Justin? His schticks are like when the radio overplays a song to the point the song becomes annoying. He's still trying to make the rat a thing too :rolleyes:

Has anyone from his cult group hooked him up with a mechanic friend in Pennsylvania yet? I have no doubt that was why he asked if anyone knew someone there...either discounted or free service.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually like Justin's videos the most out of anybody in his extended Youtube universe, but it does get a bit frustrating that he kind of trudges over the same places over and over.

Hannibal is a place I would love to go, but we've seen him there multiple times already. I have always wanted to go to Disneyland Paris and thought it was so cool they had a huge dragon in the castle dungeon, and then Justin showed the dragon in countless Disneyland Paris videos. I swear he has unknowingly redone entire videos almost shot for shot.

Route 66 Tours by Justin. Why not rent a tour bus and charge your biggest stans to hang out for a week? Oh wait maybe that would dry up the Patreon gravy train if they went and experienced it for themselves and didn't need to watch his videos any longer?

• Haha
Ultra creeper style van. Like wtf?
Apparently harkening back to his punk band days...
What went on during those days, I don't want to know. But the creeper van is kind a widely known suspicious vehicle, this apparently didn't cross his mind though as he was searching/buying.

Bit the bullet and watched his latest video. He made it to his uncle's home and mentioned many times he was "stuck" there. He tried to get into a couple mechanic shops (places suggested to him first) but they couldn't work on it that quick, even though he offered more money to bump him up the line. Yay, bribes!
He talked about pacing and being stressed about all this. I would be too if I put money into a lemon.
His uncle ended up calling around and got him into another one and it turned out it was something different than originally thought and the work was done quickly.
He still thinks there is no guarantee the van will make it back across country :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bit the bullet and watched his latest video. He made it to his uncle's home and mentioned many times he was "stuck" there. He tried to get into a couple mechanic shops (places suggested to him first) but they couldn't work on it that quick, even though he offered more money to bump him up the line. Yay, bribes!
He talked about pacing and being stressed about all this. I would be too if I put money into a lemon.
His uncle ended up calling around and got him into another one and it turned out it was something different than originally thought and the work was done quickly.
He still thinks there is no guarantee the van will make it back across country :rolleyes:
I bet he'll magically make another GoFundMe appear and claim he didn't set it up.

• Haha
Somehow, Justin made it back home in time to catch the last day of Star Wars Celebration. Days of non-stop driving, I guess? Or he ditched the van and flew. I guess we will soon find out.

• Wow
I can definitely picture him coming out soon with either a post or in a video talking about how much work his lemon van needs…kind of hint at needing money to fix it since that’s how he does it. He doesn’t directly ask for cash…just is sneaky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can definitely picture him coming out soon with either a post or in a video talking about how much work his lemon van needs…kind of hint at needing money to fix it since that’s how he does it. He doesn’t directly ask for cash…just is sneaky
Just like how Josh from ResortTV1 says he never asks for money and that you don't have to give money... Wink wink, but give money to have your message read. Pro tip, give it on PayPal because they take the smallest cut! Wink wink!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Worse situation than Justin’s son has to deal with - broke deadbeat Dad that won’t get a job and contribute?
Early on my bf and I stated singing these lyrics to the sometimes vlog tune:
🎶 “The sometimes Dad, it’s the Dad that happens sometimes”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think there is something very odd about this trip he's on though...something more than just getting out on the road again and driving this van. It really seems like there's some other reason he jumped out on the road, besides eventually going to see his uncle...eventually.
Great post. I am quoting this one piece because this is what has had me snickering the entire time.

1) He conveniently made it back to Anaheim right around the time his son’s summer break started. God forbid he would have delayed his trip a month and taken his son on the road trip to bond and get to spend time with his great uncle.

2) Additionally, I guess it was too soon in Ally’s recovery for her to join the trip. Because then Justin couldn’t discreetly meet up with other female Groupies on the road when he wasn’t filming.

• Heart