JustCherBear3.0 #2 The Cheremy Kyle Files

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small John the bored Hoosewife. The squeaky voice coming from behind the screen. His wee legs struggling to get up the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg questionning if scottish underscore steph sold the blues cos she worked with cher 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pissin maself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naw I’m in stitches laughing, absolutely howling, this is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣christ the fuckin night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cher going to batter Danny well that escalated fast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with Cher taking the moral high ground over the drugs chat 😂 just in from the pub to this madness 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
State of these cunts 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Them shouting n fighting n kdawg just shouting into the telly play joe exotic 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Scottish Steph is a pain in the arse . Can’t hear wits going on coz they all talk at the same time . Poor Danny , pack mentality all jumping on him x

Reactions: 6
That Scottish Steph is a pain in the arse . Can’t hear wits going on coz they all talk at the same time . Poor Danny , pack mentality all jumping on him x
Least k dawg said they use him cause he’s vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get that steph off, what a dobber of a lassie 🥴

Nice to see they have finally caught up with Tattles opinion on Scotty being a rat 😂 some of us have only been saying it for weeks!

Reactions: 12
Least k dawg said they use him cause he’s vulnerable
Aw I didn’t mean her I meant the other two bangers 😂😂 imagine shouting n bawling like that over a silly app 😂 thank god that Stephs off , she’s brain damage x

Cher’s whole life is Tik Tok , she sits on live for hours at a time every single day . And she’s the cheek to call us bored hoosewifes . My
man would divorce me if I was to act like that .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cher we have broke 5 beds in a year John gets plenty of attention

Kdawg probs the weight of him

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.