Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Off topic but Tam is in a hot tub with small shorts on, playing up to the camera 🤤 🔥 for all the desperate housewives like masell 😂
Do people actually find Tam attractive? Between that greasy lank mop on his head and a face that suggests his parents were related, I fail to understand the appeal. Each to their own i suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Cass_25

VIP Member
I am disgusted in tik tok tonight. I don't usually comment on these scottish threads just read as a bit to close to home.But I hope every single of them get their karma. Vile vile people

They all knew what they were doing and then back tracked. Vile.
Same it’s made me feel quite sick really watching most of that tonight. Jade, Cher, & especially Amy Glass are the most depraved horrible bastards that’s ever been on the app . Don’t think you could get worse than that. Hope that poor lassie who’s had her past discussed for entertainment likes and gifts is ok what a bloody shame for her

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cass_25

VIP Member
A wee budgie 😂😂😂 can someone with good photoshop skills plzzzzzzzz put small johns face on a wee budgie on Cher’s shoulder 😂😂😂 x
Cannot give you someone with good photo shop skills but I can give you Someone with shite Snapchat editing skills 🤣
2C3F0C21-F891-472D-AE20-49A93EFD814B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
If you took a drink every time Scambank starts one of her monologues with "See this app..." you'd be on a drip beside Cherine by the end of the day. If you don't like the app Tracey, you can actually uninstall it. It's not a requirement for existence.

She talks so much useless shite. Repeatedly. When you were wee, did you ever put a shell to your ear to see if you could hear the sea? That's me listening to Tracey, trying to find something worthwhile in anything she says. I'd have better luck with the fucking shell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My heart is broken for the wee girl Janice’s daughter once was who has had her trauma laid bare for all of TikTok to witness. All so Amy fucking Glass could feel powerful and validated. Nasty, vicious, evil bitch. I pity her children growing up with that as a Mother. She’s poison through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
surprised it doesn’t say “yummy mummy” like these riots usually put as their occupation 😂

can defo see the resemblance 👴🏻😂
See when Scotty blocked me a while ago, I made a burner called Gracie.yess.the.girlss and put ‘full time yummy mummy, love my wee angles’ in the bio. Slid right under the radar 😂

I don’t know why I’m like this 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Does daily lives that are full of drama, it is like an online Scottish version of Jeremy Kyle (hence the title name).

Her man is very small, we call him Small John. Who likes a bit of racism & Cher thinks he is entitled to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

they are also lovers of the columbian marching powder (sometimes she is referred to as Gear Bear as a result of this 🤭)

As you were….

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I was going to post this morning... Ben has been all over the FYP pages with all this drama loving it, calling all of them out (rightly).... But at the end of the day, who really started all of this on her comeback 👀.

I know its still always been mentioned here and there in lives (about Janice) but Rosie came back went into KDawgs live, dropped bombs and has probably sat back and spectated this whole fallout.

Last edited:
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I called Amy Glass a vending machine yesterday. I'd like everyone to know that this beautiful and powerful description originally came from Tiger Queen KDawg herself and I have been thoroughly admonished for not citing her as my source at the time of the original posting.

So now I am. Any questions please take take them directly to that eagle-eyed rat bastard KDawg. :LOL:

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm greeting out of anger and the other emotions this brings up in me. Cher has all day been giddy at the thought of outing Janice jade came in the box giving it trigger warning child abuse so she fkn knew what Amy was gona say. ALL SCUMBAGS. and if Roland doesn't like ye well that's that 💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Bella2920

VIP Member
Could you lot please try and stay out the sun today and drink plenty of water cause you’ve clearly all lost the plot 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Jade “amy is a nice lassie”

Wtf???? She has just admitted using someones trauma to get a rise out of them 😳

nice lassies dont do that ffs!
Amy's no a lassie either. She's a full-grown woman, with a vending-machine clunge churning out weans from an old man's powdered spunk deposits so she can claim her child benefit and stay on TikTok all day attacking cancer patients and stealing off children. She's the missing evolutionary link between humanity and blood-sucking leeches.

Amy Glass is a satanic demon that needs to fuck off back to whatever circle of hell she spawned from. Banish the bitch entirely. The power of Christ compel her to fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
That Jamesy is a disgusting slob. I've seen slugs with more sex appeal. Those lips of his are so chapped am surprised Amy Glass is not hanging off them. He's an aggressive cunt aswell. Thinks he's some sort of hard man but there's nothing hard about Hodor with a fucking perm.

I do not like him. Can you tell? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
First time I’ve seen earlier on in the live when cher was looking so smug, I just joined when it was all kicking off but got the gist of it from here and the live. She looks so so smug though as if she’s got one over on everyone. What I don’t understand is if her and Jade knew what they were exposing how were the flung under the bus? They were disappointed that there was no screenshots but that wouldn’t have made that any better, Jade said cause Amy’s come back was ‘aye but you lied about cancer’ or something that’s why she was o annoyed… but jades accused her of that too so I’m really baffled?
I also feel like Cher massively wanted to get one over on Scotty, she kept saying am not looking like a dafty or whatever in comments and on bens TT. I don’t understand how Scott made them look daft? Did miss bants just tell Janice she couldn’t expose that stuff cause it was on Scott’s live and she wanted to save it for Chers?
My heads pickled with this shit btw but these cunts are absolute pond life and one day this behaviours going to come back to bite them🤯
It was awful. I vomited up my dinner, bawled my eyes out then drank half a bottle of Malibu and couldn’t sleep a wink after only seeing parts of Cher’s Live. Cannot imagine how humiliated, angry and re-traumatised Janice and her daughter are feeling right now

I would get them all charged, it was absolutely criminal. Vicious, poisonous behaviour fuelled by the pack mentality and desire for views, gifts and validation.

Some of the troll accounts are making out Scotty engineered the whole thing. He absolutely didn’t. The guy tried to get a handle on it earlier on and actually give Janet a voice. Big Dee was one of the main instigators and came on to say she didn’t have to explain herself to anyone, ranted about thingwy this and mentul hulth that then went to the TT departure lounge. Miss Bants said she was trying to advocate for Janice and had misunderstood some things. She shut Janice down when Janice attempted to speak about the CSA stuff, saying it wasn’t for the app, but boosted straight over to Cher’s Live to revel in that very information being ‘exposed’.

Cher and Jade knew what they were going to be ‘discussing’. They were shouting about trigger warnings and about how Scotty hadn’t discussed the ‘real’ issues. They got Mags in the box cos she’s the CSA ‘expert’. They’re only backtracking now because it went down like a lead balloon. Even Mags noped the fuck out of there when she realised what they were actually doing. She still entertained it though Vile, poisonous humans.

Amy Glass is a vindictive cunt. She makes TT accounts and buys followers so she can give them to folk who want to go Live and get in amongst it. She goes from group chat to group chat, spreading her poison and laps up the chaos she causes.

They’re all regretting it now and making out they were ‘dragged into it’. They looked happy to be there to me. Delighted in fact. Vile creatures.

• Heart