JustCherBear3.0 #2 The Cheremy Kyle Files

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher trying to kid on she’s no buzzing small John said the table number out loud. That will be her up for another 48 hours now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just aswell it was a real wean she threatened n no one of Mags kid on weans cause Auld Mags would be causing it
Mags just doesn’t shut her eyes while driving , they well clamped shut when it come to real weans 👩🏼‍🦯

Reactions: 3
Cher trying to kid on she’s no buzzing small John said the table number out loud. That will be her up for another 48 hours now.
Standard behaviour, slating bush for that then ‘accidentally’ doing it herself 😭 she looks pure sketched out

duck me, she’s out of breath on the way back from a fag/line. This wouldn’t happen to her nemesis the cross country champion. She could lap George square, whilst having a fag, a gabby, stick the nut in a couple of cunts and walk back in sound.

Forthreedays, surely a tattler. Making me howl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish Rosie would bounce round, pull her right aff that chair by the hair from behind. The comeback.

Someone commented Small Johns about two foot, heed like mashed potato, probably doesn’t even know he’s on earth and I’ve never agreed with a live comment more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must’ve watched too much WWE growing up but am now picturing bush running round George square like the undertaker with a bleeping paddle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am howlin 🤣 folk arguin in rhe comments and kdawg just carries on no fucks given haha love how jade is now referred to as jade frati burner of doors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw god luv ye whoever you are ❤ wish kdawg would stop saying i need to grow a back bone and no to be too nice 🤣 (is there such a thing as being too nice?) im not gona change my personality for anyone im nice to those that are nice to me ive said my opinion on here of the people I don't like 😊

Attachments

I'm pissing myself home from work munchies and kdawgs on a roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The comments get frati to phone a welfare check 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are slating tattlers in the comments 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why’s cherbear3.0 got to send her minions over to flood the chat with hearts and try get in the box, back to your own live at your kitchen table with your lines

Reactions: 2
Why’s cherbear3.0 got to send her minions over to flood the chat with hearts and try get in the box, back to your own live at your kitchen table with your lines
Shes in the box now have to laugh we are all bored housewives pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is hilarious 😂 😃 😄 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.