JustCherBear3.0 #2 The Cheremy Kyle Files

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really like that Donna that's in the box she made a video saying kayyyyy daaawwwwgg and people in the comments laughing the video wasn't in the slightest bit funny maybe my sense of humour has fucked off šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I canny take to her either sheā€™s dull as duck

Reactions: 3
Is that Toni actually on live while filming Chers daughter walk around the caravan site and they are commenting how sheā€™s on her own again?? If she gave a single duck about those weans and didnā€™t just want attention sheā€™d be getting that behaviour so far to duck.

Reactions: 6
I hope Cherā€™s ex new bird knocks duck out this Toni, what is going on? Cher greeting about her weans playing herself outside a caravan? Sheā€™s not seen the wean for months?

Alright sorry itā€™s fine to film and post a girl on tiktok because her mum said itā€™s okay, even tho the wee girl doesnā€™t know sheā€™s being filmed. Chers consent is enough for that, even tho itā€™s a mother the girl wants duck all to do with šŸ¤Æ
These cunts know duck all about consent.

• Angry
Is that Toni actually on live while filming Chers daughter walk around the caravan site and they are commenting how sheā€™s on her own again?? If she gave a single duck about those weans and didnā€™t just want attention sheā€™d be getting that behaviour so far to duck.
I would kick Toniā€™s bleep in if I found her prowling about filming my wean on behalf of their reprobate, absent parent. In fact, does anyone know the caravan park?

Reactions: 8
Why is this Toni Louise on the live denying filming the wean? She live streamed her to hundreds of people on Cherā€™s live and anyone could be screen recording. She was fuelling drama, saying, aw look Cher, thereā€™s sheā€™s there again by herself with a rangers top on. Aye itā€™s Haven Craig Tara. Iā€™d rather go to Lez scatter flat for the weekend.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is wrong with these cretins. Toni Louise needs a sare face for going about streaming wee weans live on tiktok without their consent. Weirdo of a lassie

Reactions: 7
Love thatā€™s heā€™s sat smoking next to all her stock, just what I love my new counterfeit clothes to smell like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Craig Tara someone has wroteView attachment 1434862
Thought it would be Costa Del Craig Tara. My cousin is a site manager, gonna give him a heads up there are strange folk filming kids on site and broadcasting it online. Toniā€™s wanty enjoy her holiday with her own kids instead of sitting on TikTok getting involved in another familyā€™s life. What the duck goes through their tiny, moronic brains? šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 14
These cretins are actually dangerous! Filming wains and outting sexual trauma bleeping hell Iā€™ve never seen the likes of it, my stomach is turning šŸ¤® these lives have been a hard watch this past whileā€¦whereā€™s Kdawg to cheer us up šŸ’•

Who gives a duck if itā€™s legal or illegal, itā€™s bleeping morally wrong and shows these rabid cunts for what they are. As if broadcasting the wee girls life for all to see isnā€™t enough, now they want to show her on the live when sheā€™s completely unaware itā€™s happening and also let everyone know they are at Craig Tara. Anyone on that site could be watching that live and now know exactly who that wee girl is, if cher was my mum Iā€™d sure as duck not want anyone to know that.

new threadā—ā—

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.