JustCherBear3.0 #2 The Cheremy Kyle Files

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does daily lives that are full of drama, it is like an online Scottish version of Jeremy Kyle (hence the title name).

Her man is very small, we call him Small John. Who likes a bit of racism & Cher thinks he is entitled to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

they are also lovers of the columbian marching powder (sometimes she is referred to as Gear Bear as a result of this 🤭)

As you were….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chers live was actually not that bad today, brain damage at points but was quite a good bit of discussion and people being asked proper questions… then she let the likes of Scott and polo in it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Its the shouting over the top of each other that fries my head. All wanting to be heard 🥴

Reactions: 6
Cass waiting to slide that one into the new thread 😂

They need to organise it better, like a Teams Meeting. Mute when someone else is speaking, show a hand when you have something to say.
That involve brains & that is something that is seriously lacking amongst scottish tiktok 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Its the shouting over the top of each other that fries my head. All wanting to be heard 🥴
Its worse when one of them comes into the box ie, Amy Grass today just to scream at someone in the comments in the middle of a discussion because apparently her issues are more important than anything else that's going on.

And when the person who you actually want to hear from finally speaks and they get spoken over EVERY bleeping TIME.

Do any of you get the feeling that the guy who is in the box with Cher atm actually has a really posh/well spoken voice but acts like a wee hairy on live?

I might be wrong since I'm not interested in his content at all but seems really forced to me.

Last edited:
It was a shitshow if you ask me, big dee screamimg at heather (fifelads mrs) that she was out of order for being with a beast and screaming that it was ppl like hers fault tht she was raped when she was 8 😳 then the actual CONVICTED child abuser comes in n they aw listen to him n agree that there is no proof, eh I think his conviction n sentence is all the proof ye need??

Tilktok jury handing out pardons.....

Reactions: 11
It was a shitshow if you ask me, big dee screamimg at heather (fifelads mrs) that she was out of order for being with a beast and screaming that it was ppl like hers fault tht she was raped when she was 8 😳 then the actual CONVICTED child abuser comes in n they aw listen to him n agree that there is no proof, eh I think his conviction n sentence is all the proof ye need??

To be fair I was in it from first thing this morning before Dee, Scotty, Polo etc all came along and started jumping in the box it was people just discussing the situation and rightly calling out STS for being the shitshow they are but not saying the guy is innocent but that STS should probably have came with receipts. The longer it went on the more deranged it got, I went off to get some work done and missed Dee but can’t completely imagine how it went

Obviously you had the roasters like Laura with the shite accent (worse that letits if you ask me) and Amy glass who think they know everything but that’s just a standard cher live regardless of what’s being discussed

Reactions: 9

Totally agree, I'm loving that people are seeing how dangerous STS can be because they're not governed or in any way professional.. These groups have no one to answer to apart from the general public, and if you're consistently being told by their supporters if you disagree with anything they do it automatically makes you a Peadophile then really, they've got no one to answer to.

I agree the guy is wrong, its like the people who say social work stole their children for no reason.. None of theses things happen for no bleeping reason. He was charged and went to jail, there is far more to the story..

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, I'm loving that people are seeing how dangerous STS can be because they're not governed or in any way professional.. These groups have no one to answer to apart from the general public, and if you're consistently being told by their supporters if you disagree with anything they do it automatically makes you a Peadophile then really, they've got no one to answer to.

I agree the guy is wrong, its like the people who say social work stole their children for no reason.. None of theses things happen for no bleeping reason. He was charged and went to jail, there is far more to the story..
You have literally just echoed my thoughts here. Im sick to bleeping death of everyone saying if you say anything against STS then your a beast lover or whether, like duck OFF. This "group" isnt registered in any form, they dont work for the police, they could actually do more harm than good. And if they are so anonymous etc why the duck do they use their own accounts to chat and chill or harrass other folk on lives. Its a bleeping shitshow.

Im also not agreeing that Martin is totally innocent in all this, he done time, theres obviously guilt there. But now every bleep on tiktok is a lawyer and knows all about the scottish law. This was 23 years ago, the laws have changed so much.

I just cannot believe something like that was outted on a huge platform with no physical evidence to back anything up. We just have to believe them cos there pedalo hUnTeRs and if we dont believe them then we're beast lovers! duck off the whole of scottish scheme tok 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You have literally just echoed my thoughts here. Im sick to bleeping death of everyone saying if you say anything against STS then your a beast lover or whether, like duck OFF. This "group" isnt registered in any form, they dont work for the police, they could actually do more harm than good. And if they are so anonymous etc why the duck do they use their own accounts to chat and chill or harrass other folk on lives. Its a bleeping shitshow.

Im also not agreeing that Martin is totally innocent in all this, he done time, theres obviously guilt there. But now every bleep on tiktok is a lawyer and knows all about the scottish law. This was 23 years ago, the laws have changed so much.

I just cannot believe something like that was outted on a huge platform with no physical evidence to back anything up. We just have to believe them cos there pedalo hUnTeRs and if we dont believe them then we're beast lovers! duck off the whole of scottish scheme tok 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
What proof do ye need though. The guy himself said he served time for it although he says he was wrongly convicted. He is taking his timw fighting that wrongful conviction, 23yrs n counting.....

STS are needing shut down too, the dregs of society chasing dwn pedalos but only those they don't know *cough rosie bush cough*

Reactions: 4
The evidence these un-vetted, amateur and unaccountable groups gather generally falls far below professional law enforcement agencies’ standards. More often than not is obtained via entrapment – a deeply problematic tactic which police officers are barred from using (quite rightly so). Groups may actually put children at risk. This can happen if a suspect, having been confronted by hunters, acts to ensure further evidence of his offending remains hidden - which leads to the suspects joining hunter groups to hide in plain sight! 🤷🏽‍♀️They think they are part of the solution however they could be opening a whole can of worms. Shouting and screaming at anyone who disagrees with them is a very dangerous road- they have to be measured and precise when building a case - not putting on daily shitshows on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The evidence these un-vetted, amateur and unaccountable groups gather generally falls far below professional law enforcement agencies’ standards. More often than not is obtained via entrapment – a deeply problematic tactic which police officers are barred from using (quite rightly so). Groups may actually put children at risk. This can happen if a suspect, having been confronted by hunters, acts to ensure further evidence of his offending remains hidden - which leads to the suspects joining hunter groups to hide in plain sight! 🤷🏽‍♀️They think they are part of the solution however they could be opening a whole can of worms. Shouting and screaming at anyone who disagrees with them is a very dangerous road- they have to be measured and precise when building a case - not putting on daily shitshows on social media.
Couldn’t agree more. I think a lot of these Hunter groups do more harm than good and it comes across like they are doing it for clout when they live stream it on Facebook/TT. Could they not just build whatever case they are building and then pass it to the police? As people rightly said in the live today STS (and other groups) are all about protecting weans, but a lot of the time end up putting the kids of the people they are plastering all over social media in harms way.
I think it was @SayGoodnightGracie who mentioned a programme on here a few months ago about a group in America which make the ones here look like absolute clowns. They work with the authorities and don’t go on mad wild chases. get the evidence and get it sent over to the people who can do something about it and not one of them seemed to get a kick out of what they were doing whereas I definitely feel like some of the groups we have get a weird kick!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This TikTok gets more Bonkers by the day, there's a lassie crying her eyes out on a live saying there's a another lassie claiming to collect for a charity for dead kids and bumping the money ffs. I'm done with TikTok for today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
A few things from Cher's live:

That Martin is complaining about how this has turned his life upside down, Heather is broken etc etc. So it's fine for the pair of them to expose and dox other people on the regular with their stings but now they know how it feels to be on the other side, they are complaining? I think that's called Karma.

Martin seems slimy as duck. He sounds so smug whenever he's talking. He kept saying we need to remember the victim, but it turns out he was meaning himself and his 11 yr old son. The only victim I can identify is the baby he hospitalised.

Both he and Mags are trash. And I think the only reason Mags exposed him is damage control; she got wind that somebody else was going to do it, so she did it first to minimise the humiliation to STS. And she failed, but we all know Mags is the most self-serving bleep on this app so I don't believe for one minute she would expose any of her beasty team if she didn't have to.

Reactions: 15
Absolute karma at its very best. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Hope yous have a nice weekend Martin and Heather.

A few things from Cher's live:

That Martin is complaining about how this has turned his life upside down, Heather is broken etc etc. So it's fine for the pair of them to expose and dox other people on the regular with their stings but now they know how it feels to be on the other side, they are complaining? I think that's called Karma.

Martin seems slimy as duck. He sounds so smug whenever he's talking. He kept saying we need to remember the victim, but it turns out he was meaning himself and his 11 yr old son. The only victim I can identify is the baby he hospitalised.

Both he and Mags are trash. And I think the only reason Mags exposed him is damage control; she got wind that somebody else was going to do it, so she did it first to minimise the humiliation to STS. And she failed, but we all know Mags is the most self-serving bleep on this app so I don't believe for one minute she would expose any of her beasty team if she didn't have to.
Aye same with Mags complaining that people know her name and that she loves to scran cheeseburgers, it’s a bit hypocritical when you’re showing peoples houses when they might live with their family who will need to still stay there. I also think it’s come out because someone else has found out and was going to expose it, I don’t believe she’s decided to because what does she gain from that?
hopefully the weirdos on tiktok that blindly follow her will start to open their eyes, probably not though!

Another day another scandal on Scottish TT 😳 bet frati is buzzing that’s another thing that’s happened n took the her out the limelight

Reactions: 6
Another day another scandal on Scottish TT 😳 bet frati is buzzing that’s another thing that’s happened n took the her out the limelight
Just aswell it was a real wean she threatened n no one of Mags kid on weans cause Auld Mags would be causing it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.