Just Jess boujee in name only, beige in all else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has she got to talk about? How to waste your husbands inheritance on stupid business decisions? How to make a profit by producing really quick and sloppy work and pricing it far too high? How to take a selfie when customers are waiting for you to serve them? How to ensure you're getting enough time to recharge as a business owner? (Granted, she'd be able to speak reaaaaally well on this topic)

Shes probably there to explain to everyone how to get your aimn clad ass in any story or post you make
She’s going to need to learn how to speak with her jaw more than a mm open first, if she wants anyone to hear any of this dribble 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to need to learn how to speak with her jaw more than a mm open first, if she wants anyone to hear any of this dribble 🤣🤣

Wounder if she will look ridiculous like the last time she went to an amin event... all in the work out gear and high heels 🤣... everyone else was in sneakers. Look like she went to gym then put heels on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Just Jess #2 and the infamous claw clip shuddering down the wall

Hahah 🤣🤣🤣 just jess the edna dupe

Just jess I havnt had a day off in 90999889w839283902730 years

Just jess her lies are as big as her nose

Just jess and her tit reviews

Just jess and her eye rolls

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Just Jess hasn’t had a day off in 2765480 years building her EmPiRe, Just Jess pretends their sauces are “housemade” what a liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Just Jess hasn’t had a day off in 2765480 years building her EmPiRe, Just Jess pretends their sauces are “housemade” what a liar
It needs to be shorter but this is good 😂

Hasn’t had a day off in years, what a lie. House made sauce? Nice try.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It needs to be shorter but this is good 😂

Hasn’t had a day off in years, what a lie. House made sauce? Nice try.
Yea thought it was a bit long! It’s hard to squeeze it all in! 🤣

Never has a day off building her Empire, JJBB sauces are “housemade” what a liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Can we ever go a week with out calling ourself a boss?! 🤢 so tacky! Why can't you use the word owner? Boss sounds demeaning.
There is a difference between owner and boss .. you should be saying owner, you want to sound high up saying boss but end of day a boss gets told what to do from owner so your not making yourself sound that great! ....picture saying "I'm the boss off...."
To me "I'm the owner of...." sounds alpt more professional

Attachments

• Sick
Can we ever go a week with out calling ourself a boss?! 🤢 so tacky! Why can't you use the word owner? Boss sounds demeaning.
There is a difference between owner and boss .. you should be saying owner, you want to sound high up saying boss but end of day a boss gets told what to do from owner so your not making yourself sound that great! ....picture saying "I'm the boss off...."
But she’s in her BosS ErA 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also eww at the paint chipping off the table.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.